Skip to content

Thread Counter

The Browns Board
24 9 2.5k
  • Here is what the current ranks and titles are, they appear in need of tweaking. Anyone want to re-write'em?

    Member Titles/Ranks

    0 - High School Baller

    30 - High School All Star

    50 - College Letter of Intent

    60 - College Benchwarmer

    75 - College Starter

    100 - College All American

    500 - Pro Rookie

    1000 - Pro Veteran

    2000 - All Star

    2500 - MVP

    3000 - Hangs around with LeBron

    5000 - Number Hangs in the Rafters

    @atenears said:

    Here is what the current ranks and titles are, they appear in need of tweaking. Anyone want to re-write'em?

    Member Titles/Ranks

    0 - High School Balllicker

    30 - High School All gay pornStar

    50 - hangs with Big Gay Ben 😍

    60 - Showers with Kordell

    75 - Band fag

    100 - Seen one up close

    500 - Pro Rookie

    1000 - Pro Veteran

    2000 - All Star

    2500 - MVP

    3000 - Hangs around with LeBron

    5000 - Number Hangs in the Rafters

    Or Just add fag or homo at the end of the first 5 or 6.

  • What? Are we ten years old? Do you all laugh when you here old women say penis too?

  • What? Are we ten years old? Do you all laugh when you here old women say penis too?

    @browns57 said:

    Do you all laugh when you here old women say penis too?

    I would....homo

  • @browns57 said:

    Do you all laugh when you here old women say penis too?

    I would....homo

    @blowe said:

    I would....homo

    I guess that last remark shows your level of intelligence. Well I guess all the people on this board and all Browns fans can't be smart.

  • @blowe said:

    I would....homo

    I guess that last remark shows your level of intelligence. Well I guess all the people on this board and all Browns fans can't be smart.

    @browns57 said:

    I guess that last remark shows your level of intelligence. Well I guess all the people on this board and all Browns fans can't be smart.

    I'd laugh if I heard an old woman say penis. Why do you think Cloris Leachman is so funny? Betty White, too.

  • LOL, Good stuff.

  • @blowe said:

    I would....homo

    I guess that last remark shows your level of intelligence. Well I guess all the people on this board and all Browns fans can't be smart.

    @browns57 said:

    I guess that last remark shows your level of intelligence. Well I guess all the people on this board and all Browns fans can't be smart.

    assuming my level of intelligence based on a sarcastic post on an internet forum. nice

  • I've been here for about 9 years and when we switched to this new board I lost my ranking and now I don't have a ranking at all. It says that I was a member since before 2008 (I think). Even though I'd like a ranking, I would really rather not have Homo in it, don't think I qualify.

    Heidi

  • LOL, Good stuff.

    @erie-dawg said:

    LOL, Good stuff.

    I really don't know what to say about that picture other than at least they look like they're having fun.

  • Do we even need this title thingie based on your post count?

    I've never been a fan of karma points and other stupid shit that goes along with these forums. I guess it's a conversation piece.

    Stan: "So Heidi, just how long have you been a 'College All-American'?"

    Heidi: "Well Stan, it started when I hit my 500th post and 26 posts later, here I am engaged with it!"

    Stan: "awesome!"

    Heidi "Yeah, so awesome!"

    (.... crickets ..... (lawn mower in distance) ...... dog bark ..... crickets ....... multiple crickets .......)

  • Do we even need this title thingie based on your post count?

    I've never been a fan of karma points and other stupid shit that goes along with these forums. I guess it's a conversation piece.

    Stan: "So Heidi, just how long have you been a 'College All-American'?"

    Heidi: "Well Stan, it started when I hit my 500th post and 26 posts later, here I am engaged with it!"

    Stan: "awesome!"

    Heidi "Yeah, so awesome!"

    (.... crickets ..... (lawn mower in distance) ...... dog bark ..... crickets ....... multiple crickets .......)

    @atenears said:

    Do we even need this title thingie based on your post count?

    I've never been a fan of karma points and other stupid shit that goes along with these forums. I guess it's a conversation piece.

    Stan: "So Heidi, just how long have you been a 'College All-American'?"

    Heidi: "Well Stan, it started when I hit my 500th post and 26 posts later, here I am engaged with it!"

    Stan: "awesome!"

    Heidi "Yeah, so awesome!"

    (.... crickets ..... (lawn mower in distance) ...... dog bark ..... crickets ....... multiple crickets .......)

    Who came up with that stuff anyway? And sadly, the engagement didn't really work out to well.

  • @blowe said:

    I would....homo

    I guess that last remark shows your level of intelligence. Well I guess all the people on this board and all Browns fans can't be smart.

    @browns57 said:

    I guess that last remark shows your level of intelligence. Well I guess all the people on this board and all Browns fans can't be smart.

    Simplicity may be the purest form of sophistication....Occam's razor

  • Do we even need this title thingie based on your post count?

    I've never been a fan of karma points and other stupid shit that goes along with these forums. I guess it's a conversation piece.

    Stan: "So Heidi, just how long have you been a 'College All-American'?"

    Heidi: "Well Stan, it started when I hit my 500th post and 26 posts later, here I am engaged with it!"

    Stan: "awesome!"

    Heidi "Yeah, so awesome!"

    (.... crickets ..... (lawn mower in distance) ...... dog bark ..... crickets ....... multiple crickets .......)

    @atenears said:

    Do we even need this title thingie based on your post count?

    I've never been a fan of karma points and other stupid shit that goes along with these forums. I guess it's a conversation piece.

    Stan: "So Heidi, just how long have you been a 'College All-American'?"

    Heidi: "Well Stan, it started when I hit my 500th post and 26 posts later, here I am engaged with it!"

    Stan: "awesome!"

    Heidi "Yeah, so awesome!"

    (.... crickets ..... (lawn mower in distance) ...... dog bark ..... crickets ....... multiple crickets .......)

    Hey now, I take my ranking seriously. In fact, all the other patrons with my same rank have gotten together to celebrate our status. See the party we held:

  • @atenears said:

    Do we even need this title thingie based on your post count?

    I've never been a fan of karma points and other stupid shit that goes along with these forums. I guess it's a conversation piece.

    Stan: "So Heidi, just how long have you been a 'College All-American'?"

    Heidi: "Well Stan, it started when I hit my 500th post and 26 posts later, here I am engaged with it!"

    Stan: "awesome!"

    Heidi "Yeah, so awesome!"

    (.... crickets ..... (lawn mower in distance) ...... dog bark ..... crickets ....... multiple crickets .......)

    Hey now, I take my ranking seriously. In fact, all the other patrons with my same rank have gotten together to celebrate our status. See the party we held:

    @the-gipper said:

    Hey now, I take my ranking seriously. In fact, all the other patrons with my same rank have gotten together to celebrate our status. See the party we held:

    Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!

  • @erie-dawg said:

    LOL, Good stuff.

    I really don't know what to say about that picture other than at least they look like they're having fun.

    @cowsrus said:

    I really don't know what to say about that picture other than at least they look like they're having fun.

    I think it's Silverbacks Girlfriend/Sister.

    His family tree looks like a fence post.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Hey now, I take my ranking seriously. In fact, all the other patrons with my same rank have gotten together to celebrate our status. See the party we held:

    Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!

    @erie-dawg said:

    Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!

    Would you have preferred this?:

  • @cowsrus said:

    I really don't know what to say about that picture other than at least they look like they're having fun.

    I think it's Silverbacks Girlfriend/Sister.

    His family tree looks like a fence post.

    @erie-dawg said:

    I think it's Silverbacks Girlfriend/Sister.

    His family tree looks like a fence post.

    Well, you know, Steeler fan women are just like their houses: Triplewides.

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!

    Would you have preferred this?:

    @the-gipper said:

    Would you have preferred this?:

    Hell No!

    The nieces have been in love with her for a long time.... shuttering.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Hey now, I take my ranking seriously. In fact, all the other patrons with my same rank have gotten together to celebrate our status. See the party we held:

    Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!

    @erie-dawg said:

    Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!

    listen to their old music before they sold out to MTV, its really really good.

    edit:

    not sure if its your style, but I love it

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!

    Would you have preferred this?:

    @the-gipper said:

    Would you have preferred this?: