Thread Counter
-
What? Are we ten years old? Do you all laugh when you here old women say penis too?
-
-
-
LOL, Good stuff.
-
-
I've been here for about 9 years and when we switched to this new board I lost my ranking and now I don't have a ranking at all. It says that I was a member since before 2008 (I think). Even though I'd like a ranking, I would really rather not have Homo in it, don't think I qualify.
Heidi
-
LOL, Good stuff.
I really don't know what to say about that picture other than at least they look like they're having fun.
-
Do we even need this title thingie based on your post count?
I've never been a fan of karma points and other stupid shit that goes along with these forums. I guess it's a conversation piece.
Stan: "So Heidi, just how long have you been a 'College All-American'?"
Heidi: "Well Stan, it started when I hit my 500th post and 26 posts later, here I am engaged with it!"
Stan: "awesome!"
Heidi "Yeah, so awesome!"
(.... crickets ..... (lawn mower in distance) ...... dog bark ..... crickets ....... multiple crickets .......)
-
Do we even need this title thingie based on your post count?
I've never been a fan of karma points and other stupid shit that goes along with these forums. I guess it's a conversation piece.
Stan: "So Heidi, just how long have you been a 'College All-American'?"
Heidi: "Well Stan, it started when I hit my 500th post and 26 posts later, here I am engaged with it!"
Stan: "awesome!"
Heidi "Yeah, so awesome!"
(.... crickets ..... (lawn mower in distance) ...... dog bark ..... crickets ....... multiple crickets .......)
Do we even need this title thingie based on your post count?
I've never been a fan of karma points and other stupid shit that goes along with these forums. I guess it's a conversation piece.
Stan: "So Heidi, just how long have you been a 'College All-American'?"
Heidi: "Well Stan, it started when I hit my 500th post and 26 posts later, here I am engaged with it!"
Stan: "awesome!"
Heidi "Yeah, so awesome!"
(.... crickets ..... (lawn mower in distance) ...... dog bark ..... crickets ....... multiple crickets .......)
Who came up with that stuff anyway? And sadly, the engagement didn't really work out to well.
-
-
Do we even need this title thingie based on your post count?
I've never been a fan of karma points and other stupid shit that goes along with these forums. I guess it's a conversation piece.
Stan: "So Heidi, just how long have you been a 'College All-American'?"
Heidi: "Well Stan, it started when I hit my 500th post and 26 posts later, here I am engaged with it!"
Stan: "awesome!"
Heidi "Yeah, so awesome!"
(.... crickets ..... (lawn mower in distance) ...... dog bark ..... crickets ....... multiple crickets .......)
Do we even need this title thingie based on your post count?
I've never been a fan of karma points and other stupid shit that goes along with these forums. I guess it's a conversation piece.
Stan: "So Heidi, just how long have you been a 'College All-American'?"
Heidi: "Well Stan, it started when I hit my 500th post and 26 posts later, here I am engaged with it!"
Stan: "awesome!"
Heidi "Yeah, so awesome!"
(.... crickets ..... (lawn mower in distance) ...... dog bark ..... crickets ....... multiple crickets .......)
Hey now, I take my ranking seriously. In fact, all the other patrons with my same rank have gotten together to celebrate our status. See the party we held:
-
Do we even need this title thingie based on your post count?
I've never been a fan of karma points and other stupid shit that goes along with these forums. I guess it's a conversation piece.
Stan: "So Heidi, just how long have you been a 'College All-American'?"
Heidi: "Well Stan, it started when I hit my 500th post and 26 posts later, here I am engaged with it!"
Stan: "awesome!"
Heidi "Yeah, so awesome!"
(.... crickets ..... (lawn mower in distance) ...... dog bark ..... crickets ....... multiple crickets .......)
Hey now, I take my ranking seriously. In fact, all the other patrons with my same rank have gotten together to celebrate our status. See the party we held:
Hey now, I take my ranking seriously. In fact, all the other patrons with my same rank have gotten together to celebrate our status. See the party we held:
Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!
-
LOL, Good stuff.
I really don't know what to say about that picture other than at least they look like they're having fun.
-
Hey now, I take my ranking seriously. In fact, all the other patrons with my same rank have gotten together to celebrate our status. See the party we held:
Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!
Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!
Would you have preferred this?:
-
I think it's Silverbacks Girlfriend/Sister.
His family tree looks like a fence post.
Well, you know, Steeler fan women are just like their houses: Triplewides.
-
Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!
Would you have preferred this?:
Would you have preferred this?:
Hell No!
The nieces have been in love with her for a long time.... shuttering.
-
Hey now, I take my ranking seriously. In fact, all the other patrons with my same rank have gotten together to celebrate our status. See the party we held:
Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!
Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!
listen to their old music before they sold out to MTV, its really really good.
edit:
not sure if its your style, but I love it
-
Ohh god no..... not smashmouth!
Would you have preferred this?:
Would you have preferred this?:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login