Skip to content

Getaway Day Vs the Sox

The Tribe Board
6 4 1.3k
  • Took the boys out of school last Wednesday and went to the Jake

    Had nice seats, here are a few pics

    IndiansGameMay26th2010037Large.jpg

    IndiansGameMay26th2010022Large.jpg

    IndiansGameMay26th2010020Large.jpg

    IndiansGameMay26th2010025Large.jpg

    IndiansGameMay26th2010069Large.jpg

    video of Ozzie getting tossed by Country Joe West, Just click on the still video

    th_IndiansGameMay26th2010078.jpg

    And his Pitcher an Inning Later after the fact of course go to the next video

  • Nice seats, man! Terrific pics and video too.

    Beanpot

  • John I was about 30 seats down from you on the first base line at that game. I think I posted before that I was on Sportscenter (I recorded it) when Burle got kicked out. It was a good game and was a rarity to see 2 people thrown out in a game. Nice pics.

    p.s. I couldn't even give out a FREE $18 ticket down there.

  • John I was about 30 seats down from you on the first base line at that game. I think I posted before that I was on Sportscenter (I recorded it) when Burle got kicked out. It was a good game and was a rarity to see 2 people thrown out in a game. Nice pics.

    p.s. I couldn't even give out a FREE $18 ticket down there.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    John I was about 30 seats down from you on the first base line at that game. I think I posted before that I was on Sportscenter (I recorded it) when Burle got kicked out. It was a good game and was a rarity to see 2 people thrown out in a game. Nice pics.

    p.s. I couldn't even give out a FREE $18 ticket down there.

    Thanks

    I knew Guillen was gonna get tossed as you can't argue a balk call

    Even though Ozzie was just out there to protect his pitcher

    I was very surprised Joe West called the 2nd balk, Buehrle's rarely gets called for a balk let alone 2

    even though his best move is borderline balk

    I also saw where West was fined along the Guillen and Buehrle

    That was interesting

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    John I was about 30 seats down from you on the first base line at that game. I think I posted before that I was on Sportscenter (I recorded it) when Burle got kicked out. It was a good game and was a rarity to see 2 people thrown out in a game. Nice pics.

    p.s. I couldn't even give out a FREE $18 ticket down there.

    Thanks

    I knew Guillen was gonna get tossed as you can't argue a balk call

    Even though Ozzie was just out there to protect his pitcher

    I was very surprised Joe West called the 2nd balk, Buehrle's rarely gets called for a balk let alone 2

    even though his best move is borderline balk

    I also saw where West was fined along the Guillen and Buehrle

    That was interesting

    @johng71097 said:

    Thanks

    I knew Guillen was gonna get tossed as you can't argue a balk call

    Even though Ozzie was just out there to protect his pitcher

    I was very surprised Joe West called the 2nd balk, Buehrle's rarely gets called for a balk let alone 2

    even though his best move is borderline balk

    I also saw where West was fined along the Guillen and Buehrle

    That was interesting

    I thinking it was more about Buehrle's throwing up his mit like a 10 year old then anything.

  • The Battered-Body Trick

      This is a story from Three Kingdoms that happened before the Battle of Chibi. One night, Zhou Yu was thinking hard in his tent about how to defeat Cao Cao's army, when Huang Gai came in . He suggested attacking with fire. “Well, it's exactly what I mean to do.” Said Zhou Yu. “That's why I'm keeping those two spies: to convey false information to Cao's camp. But I need a man to play the same game for us.” Huang Gai said he was willing to do it. They decided to carry out the trick of being flogged to win the enemy's confidence.

    replica sunglasses,

      the next day Zhou Yu convened a general assembly of his commanders outside his tent.replica sunglasses He ordered the commanders to take three months's rations and prepare to defend their line. Huang Gai came forward and said: “We don't need three months. If not, we'd better throw down our weapons and sue for peace.”

    aoc gold,

      Zhou Yu exploded in fury.aoc gold “Ibear our lord's mandate,” he cried, “to lead our troops to destroy Cao Cao. How dare you weaken our morale? Remove him and execute him!”

      Huang Gai proudly, “I have served the Southland through three successive reigns. Where do the likes of you come from?”

    age of conan power leveling,

      the entire assembly got on their knees to intercede for Huang Gai.age of conan power leveling Zhou Yu said at last: “In consideration for the commanders' views, I shall not kill you. Give him one hundred strokes across the back!”

    aion gold,

      Huang Gai was forced facedown to the ground. Not yet at fifty blows of the rod,aion gold his skin was broken and his oozing flesh was crossed with welts. He fainted several times.

    maple story mesos,

      Zhou Yu let Kan Ze,maple story mesos Huang Gai's friend, to deliver the letter of surrender to Cao Cao, which Huang Gai had prepared. Before long, Cao Cao received a letter from the two spies, saying “Look for a boat with a blue-GREen flag at the bow. That will be Huang Gai.” In Huang Gai's boat there were combustibles. In this way, Huang Gai was able to set fire to Cao Cao's camp. When the red current of fire passed through the surface of the river, Cao Cao's ships, linked with chains,dog clothes turned into ashes.

    dog clothes,