Skip to content

December 28th? Browns at Pittspuke!?

The Browns Board
34 14 2.2k
  • December 24, 2005 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns L 0-41

    Who will step up for this Team and keep it respectable and try to Win?

    or will we still see RAC standing there choking on his red challenge flag like he has done the past 2 weeks!

    (that pass to BE from Cribbs was a catch and Tubby just stood there while the comentaters asked is someone sleeping on the Cleveland side lines? then they pan in on Fat ASSS!

    The well has officially run dry

    op57-8946.jpg

  • It'll be a nice scrimmage to keep the first-teams warmed up for the upcoming bye week.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • It'll be a nice scrimmage to keep the first-teams warmed up for the upcoming bye week.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    Steeler SChuck said:

    It'll be a nice scrimmage to keep the first-teams warmed up for the upcoming bye week.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    I hope the antenna falls off your trailer and you cant watch the game.

  • Steeler SChuck said:

    It'll be a nice scrimmage to keep the first-teams warmed up for the upcoming bye week.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    I hope the antenna falls off your trailer and you cant watch the game.

    Scott Player said:

    I hope the antenna falls off your trailer and you cant watch the game.

    Dude.

    Satellite dish.

    dish.jpg

    Regards

    ..... an'at

    .

  • is that your moms mopar?

  • I hope not. I was at the game in '05. It was sickening how many steeler fans were there. I swear I would have punched someone if my sister was not with me. I have never been more frustrated and irritated in my life.

  • Plus the half time show sucked. Only time I've ever booed the opera. And I love the opera!

  • I was in my seat for ten minutes and couldn't stand the stooler fans behind me any longer so I literally stood next to the beer stand and watched the game on the tv. not too bad actually. beer was close. pisser was close. back then you could smoke too.

  • See you next year Steelerman.

  • And they say technology is a wonderful thing. 😵

  • This game will be a slobberknocker as usual when our teams play. I don't give the browns a chance in hell of winning the game though. With your QB situation, and the coach, it is going to be ugly. I just hope we both come out of it relatively injury free. I'd really like to see the browns have a good coach, a good team, and be serious competition next season.

  • And I am letting Flugel out of our yearly bet on both games. It's just not a fair bet with that coaches decisions.

  • At this point Romeo is the Biggest Cancer to the Browns, talking about a Lame Duck. He need s to go and he needs to go NOW!

  • Fire RAC and sign Marty immediatley to finish the season that way he will have a good feel of what we need come draft day!

  • Fire RAC and sign Marty immediatley to finish the season that way he will have a good feel of what we need come draft day!

    @mr.-t said:

    Fire RAC and sign Marty immediatley to finish the season that way he will have a good feel of what we need come draft day!

    Not quite sure that's how it works...

  • @mr.-t said:

    Fire RAC and sign Marty immediatley to finish the season that way he will have a good feel of what we need come draft day!

    Not quite sure that's how it works...

    mz. said:

    Not quite sure that's how it works...

    Exactly.

    If the stains FO has any class, and I'm not sure they do, they'll fire RAC after the end of the season and bring in whoever for the upcoming draft so that whoever can have his coaching staff in order in a timely manner.

    The fact that Marty's visit and the Cowher rumors are all over the papers tells me that the FO's not being to cautious about the matter.

    Regards

    ..... an'at

    .

  • When lerner is ready to move he wont hesitate, i would bet he is listening to what some of the retired veterans have to say first though guys like Jim Brown & Bernie Kosar.

  • I hate agreeing with SChuck. He's a dick and loves to pile on, to be sure, but he's 100% correct.

    Sometimes the Browns organization just flat-out embarrasses me.