Masterson is Masterful
-
Justin Masterson looked great last night and he looked like the guy we traded for. However, I'm not ready to say that we are the victors in the Martinez trade. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come for JM, but let's not get our hopes up. Yes he looked great, but he obviously won't be lights out like that every 5 days. What we should be encouraged about are: 1. He finally got lefties out. 2, and more importantly, we know what he can pitch like and what he can do. He won't pitch lights out every game, but at least we know (and more importantly, he knows) that he can pitch well against a very good lineup.
-
First game I got to watch this year and we blow out Boston, now I cant miss a game
-
Well im 2-0 after watching tonights game too. Thank god I found a stream to watch them on, we just might make the playoffs...hahaha
-
Well im 2-0 after watching tonights game too. Thank god I found a stream to watch them on, we just might make the playoffs...hahaha
nmills said:
Well im 2-0 after watching tonights game too. Thank god I found a stream to watch them on, we just might make the playoffs...hahahaKEEP WATCHING! maybe you are championship caliber player shapiro has been talking about.
-
It's just a matter of consistency for Masterson. I don't know enough about pitching to tell you why he can't get lefties out, but when his sinking fastball is going he can be '07 Fausto-esque with better strikeout stuff.
He's a massively huge piece going forward, and while you can't expect complete game shutout stuff every start, that game wasn't a fluke. He's good.
-
Well im 2-0 after watching tonights game too. Thank god I found a stream to watch them on, we just might make the playoffs...hahaha
nmills said:
Well im 2-0 after watching tonights game too. Thank god I found a stream to watch them on, we just might make the playoffs...hahaha3-0
-
I think its safe to say 4-0 now, It could be the indian in me thats bringing luck to the Indians..lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login