Bernie Kosar reacts to LeBron James deserting Cleveland Fans
-
wow! good stuff from si. the results of that survey say alot. lebron doesn't realize what he's done yet, but he will real soon. he's made himself a hated man (especially) in cleveland/ne ohio, but also in chicago, nj, ny, la (clipper fans) and nba fans (in other cities) who were turned off by what he did.
I've been a little surprised by the general reaction of fans not even associated with any of the cities in the running for LeBron James.
I've been a little surprised by the general reaction of fans not even associated with any of the cities in the running for LeBron James.
i think other people were just as disgusted as cavs fans were by lebrons selfishness and his egotistical display on espn that he made those who once loved and respected him, hate him with a passion.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
dont really want your squad to suck ...just vs. The Steelers...lol. HOWEVER... a couple yrs of Success and Ya ... I will want your guys to suck. Because you all will be Unbearable. hmmmm.... perhaps that is how you feel about us.Boy ain't that the truth!


Not all of you. We also hope that this rivalry will rev up again! It's good for our division, and it's good for the NFL!Boy ain't that the truth!


Not all of you. We also hope that this rivalry will rev up again! It's good for our division, and it's good for the NFL!its coming...
-
Formerly Stone said:
Maybe you hit on something Gip! You see Steeler fans are as proud and loyal as any fan in the world, the difference is we realize there is a universe of difference between pride in a country/nation and pride in a game conducted by a morally bankrupt organization. This is why the people of Pittsburgh are down right embarrassed by the buffoon sitting in the white house right now!Actually, I don't think you guys have much in he way of pride AT ALL.
You just admitted you had no pride in your nation.
You apparently have no pride in your city.
If any of such characterics exist, it is only fair weathered pride. You basically just admitted that you cut and run when times get tough...be that with your sports team or your nation.
So, now we know what you are all about.
Nothing more need be said.
Actually, I don't think you guys have much in he way of pride AT ALL.
You just admitted you had no pride in your nation.
You apparently have no pride in your city.
If any of such characterics exist, it is only fair weathered pride. You basically just admitted that you cut and run when times get tough...be that with your sports team or your nation.
So, now we know what you are all about.
Nothing more need be said.
blaa blaa..Gipp , just throw us ALL Under the same Bus. Let the Bitterness show through.
-
Actually, I don't think you guys have much in he way of pride AT ALL.
You just admitted you had no pride in your nation.
You apparently have no pride in your city.
If any of such characterics exist, it is only fair weathered pride. You basically just admitted that you cut and run when times get tough...be that with your sports team or your nation.
So, now we know what you are all about.
Nothing more need be said.
blaa blaa..Gipp , just throw us ALL Under the same Bus. Let the Bitterness show through.
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
blaa blaa..Gipp , just throw us ALL Under the same Bus. Let the Bitterness show through.The bitterness is being exhibited all on your part.
You are here spewing hate and venom toward the Browns, the city, their fans.
And you are then surprised when we respond to defend the Browns, the city, the fans?
More fool you. You reap what you sow.
-
This is some funny stuff for those of you who didnt watch the ESPY'S
-
This is some funny stuff for those of you who didnt watch the ESPY'S
nmills said:
This is some funny stuff for those of you who didnt watch the ESPY'Si heard some sound clips (on wknr) of the espys when the guy was cracking on lebron. pretty funny.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
blaa blaa..Gipp , just throw us ALL Under the same Bus. Let the Bitterness show through.The bitterness is being exhibited all on your part.
You are here spewing hate and venom toward the Browns, the city, their fans.
And you are then surprised when we respond to defend the Browns, the city, the fans?
More fool you. You reap what you sow.
The bitterness is being exhibited all on your part.
You are here spewing hate and venom toward the Browns, the city, their fans.
And you are then surprised when we respond to defend the Browns, the city, the fans?
More fool you. You reap what you sow.
LOL Hilarious... Bitter ? About what ? You`re totally delusional , I am pretty sure I defended you guys from stupid comments by some of My Steeler Brethren all through this thread. Then when I call you out for being Petty and bitter You spin some ridiculous BS about Me being bitter to Cleveland fans ?? Come on ... I will take the high road and not bother to point out the obvious reasons why thats laughable.

-
The bitterness is being exhibited all on your part.
You are here spewing hate and venom toward the Browns, the city, their fans.
And you are then surprised when we respond to defend the Browns, the city, the fans?
More fool you. You reap what you sow.
LOL Hilarious... Bitter ? About what ? You`re totally delusional , I am pretty sure I defended you guys from stupid comments by some of My Steeler Brethren all through this thread. Then when I call you out for being Petty and bitter You spin some ridiculous BS about Me being bitter to Cleveland fans ?? Come on ... I will take the high road and not bother to point out the obvious reasons why thats laughable.

FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
LOL Hilarious... Bitter ? About what ? You`re totally delusional , I am pretty sure I defended you guys from stupid comments by some of My Steeler Brethren all through this thread. Then when I call you out for being Petty and bitter You spin some ridiculous BS about Me being bitter to Cleveland fans ?? Come on ... I will take the high road and not bother to point out the obvious reasons why thats laughable.
my nutz are sweaty
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
LOL Hilarious... Bitter ? About what ? You`re totally delusional , I am pretty sure I defended you guys from stupid comments by some of My Steeler Brethren all through this thread. Then when I call you out for being Petty and bitter You spin some ridiculous BS about Me being bitter to Cleveland fans ?? Come on ... I will take the high road and not bother to point out the obvious reasons why thats laughable.
my nutz are sweaty
-
nmills said:
This is some funny stuff for those of you who didnt watch the ESPY'Si heard some sound clips (on wknr) of the espys when the guy was cracking on lebron. pretty funny.
i heard some sound clips (on wknr) of the espys when the guy was cracking on lebron. pretty funny.
hope lb watches these clips as he comes to terms with his egomanical, misguided self-absorption. heavy is the crown, king boy......It has becomes readily apparent that you had us all fooled.....a true leader brings
out the best in his teammates.......Your insecurity and fear of being exposed creates a communal toxicity that will follow you throughout your life...your shameless self promotion is disgraceful......
...You are but a drop of sweat from the balls of true winners like Larry and Micheal and Wes and Willis....Why don't you read some
biographies of some of the true NBA greats. Read about qualities you sadly will never attain......
-
i heard some sound clips (on wknr) of the espys when the guy was cracking on lebron. pretty funny.
hope lb watches these clips as he comes to terms with his egomanical, misguided self-absorption. heavy is the crown, king boy......It has becomes readily apparent that you had us all fooled.....a true leader brings
out the best in his teammates.......Your insecurity and fear of being exposed creates a communal toxicity that will follow you throughout your life...your shameless self promotion is disgraceful......
...You are but a drop of sweat from the balls of true winners like Larry and Micheal and Wes and Willis....Why don't you read some
biographies of some of the true NBA greats. Read about qualities you sadly will never attain......
hope lb watches these clips as he comes to terms with his egomanical, misguided self-absorption. heavy is the crown, king boy......It has becomes readily apparent that you had us all fooled.....a true leader brings
out the best in his teammates.......Your insecurity and fear of being exposed creates a communal toxicity that will follow you throughout your life...your shameless self promotion is disgraceful......
...You are but a drop of sweat from the balls of true winners like Larry and Micheal and Wes and Willis....Why don't you read some
biographies of some of the true NBA greats. Read about qualities you sadly will never attain......
oh, i'm sure lebron knows about the greats and all of their accomplishments. it's just that lebron doesn't want to follow in their footsteps, he wants to take the easy way out.
-
and how funny is it that lebron wasn't at the espys and STILL got booed? the mere mention of his name led to boos from alot of sports fans that were present at the event.
-
The bitterness is being exhibited all on your part.
You are here spewing hate and venom toward the Browns, the city, their fans.
And you are then surprised when we respond to defend the Browns, the city, the fans?
More fool you. You reap what you sow.
LOL Hilarious... Bitter ? About what ? You`re totally delusional , I am pretty sure I defended you guys from stupid comments by some of My Steeler Brethren all through this thread. Then when I call you out for being Petty and bitter You spin some ridiculous BS about Me being bitter to Cleveland fans ?? Come on ... I will take the high road and not bother to point out the obvious reasons why thats laughable.

FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
LOL Hilarious... Bitter ? About what ? You`re totally delusional , I am pretty sure I defended you guys from stupid comments by some of My Steeler Brethren all through this thread. Then when I call you out for being Petty and bitter You spin some ridiculous BS about Me being bitter to Cleveland fans ?? Come on ... I will take the high road and not bother to point out the obvious reasons why thats laughable.
Your quote "when I call you out for being petty and bitter".
Yea, you took the high road. Sure.
The Kettle calling the pot black.
Its not laughable, its pathetic.
-
and how funny is it that lebron wasn't at the espys and STILL got booed? the mere mention of his name led to boos from alot of sports fans that were present at the event.
and how funny is it that lebron wasn't at the espys and STILL got booed? the mere mention of his name led to boos from alot of sports fans that were present at the event.
Good point. I mean, was the ESPY crowd full of Cleveland fans? I seriously doubt it.
For a guy who tried to polish his image, his "brand" with his act all he accomplished was to tarnish it.
For a guy who tried to show that he was a winner, he showed that he was a loser.
For a guy who tried to show that he was "The Man", all he did was show that he was a boy.
Even if he wins, no one will consider him a winner at this point.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
LOL Hilarious... Bitter ? About what ? You`re totally delusional , I am pretty sure I defended you guys from stupid comments by some of My Steeler Brethren all through this thread. Then when I call you out for being Petty and bitter You spin some ridiculous BS about Me being bitter to Cleveland fans ?? Come on ... I will take the high road and not bother to point out the obvious reasons why thats laughable.
Your quote "when I call you out for being petty and bitter".
Yea, you took the high road. Sure.
The Kettle calling the pot black.
Its not laughable, its pathetic.
Your quote "when I call you out for being petty and bitter".
Yea, you took the high road. Sure.
The Kettle calling the pot black.
Its not laughable, its pathetic
.Pathetic indeed... And anyone not observing this in Orange colored glasses knows your totally full of CRAP...to put it nicely. Go back and read ALL The posts. You pick the one I toss out AFTER you show said bitterness. Blaa blaa is ALL that exits your mouth Gipper. Negative is far too a positive word to describe you. After all THIS is what started the downward spiral :
................................................................................
....
QUOTE (The Gipper @ Jul 12 2010, 04:53 PM)
Actually, I don't think you guys have much in he way of pride AT ALL.
You just admitted you had no pride in your nation.
You apparently have no pride in your city.
If any of such characterics exist, it is only fair weathered pride. You basically just admitted that you cut and run when times get tough...be that with your sports team or your nation.
So, now we know what you are all about.
Nothing more need be said.
................................................................................
...............................
by the way the last line... Exactly....I agree NOTHING MORE NEED BE SAID.
but it will be....
-
Your quote "when I call you out for being petty and bitter".
Yea, you took the high road. Sure.
The Kettle calling the pot black.
Its not laughable, its pathetic
.Pathetic indeed... And anyone not observing this in Orange colored glasses knows your totally full of CRAP...to put it nicely. Go back and read ALL The posts. You pick the one I toss out AFTER you show said bitterness. Blaa blaa is ALL that exits your mouth Gipper. Negative is far too a positive word to describe you. After all THIS is what started the downward spiral :
................................................................................
....
QUOTE (The Gipper @ Jul 12 2010, 04:53 PM)
Actually, I don't think you guys have much in he way of pride AT ALL.
You just admitted you had no pride in your nation.
You apparently have no pride in your city.
If any of such characterics exist, it is only fair weathered pride. You basically just admitted that you cut and run when times get tough...be that with your sports team or your nation.
So, now we know what you are all about.
Nothing more need be said.
................................................................................
...............................
by the way the last line... Exactly....I agree NOTHING MORE NEED BE SAID.
but it will be....
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Pathetic indeed... And anyone not observing this in Orange colored glasses knows your totally full of CRAP...to put it nicely. Go back and read ALL The posts. You pick the one I toss out AFTER you show the said, bitterness. Blaa blaa is ALL that exits your mouth Gipper. Negative is far too a positive word to describe you. After all THIS is what started the downward spiral :seems to................................................................................
....
QUOTE (The Gipper @ Jul 12 2010, 04:53 PM)
Actually, I don't think you guys have much in he way of pride AT ALL.
You just admitted you had no pride in your nation.
You apparently have no pride in your city.
If any of such characterics exist, it is only fair weathered pride. You basically just admitted that you cut and run when times get tough...be that with your sports team or your nation.
So, now we know what you are all about.
Nothing more need be said.
................................................................................
...............................
by the way the last line... Exactly....I agree NOTHING MORE NEED BE SAID.
but it will be....
-
Your quote "when I call you out for being petty and bitter".
Yea, you took the high road. Sure.
The Kettle calling the pot black.
Its not laughable, its pathetic
.Pathetic indeed... And anyone not observing this in Orange colored glasses knows your totally full of CRAP...to put it nicely. Go back and read ALL The posts. You pick the one I toss out AFTER you show said bitterness. Blaa blaa is ALL that exits your mouth Gipper. Negative is far too a positive word to describe you. After all THIS is what started the downward spiral :
................................................................................
....
QUOTE (The Gipper @ Jul 12 2010, 04:53 PM)
Actually, I don't think you guys have much in he way of pride AT ALL.
You just admitted you had no pride in your nation.
You apparently have no pride in your city.
If any of such characterics exist, it is only fair weathered pride. You basically just admitted that you cut and run when times get tough...be that with your sports team or your nation.
So, now we know what you are all about.
Nothing more need be said.
................................................................................
...............................
by the way the last line... Exactly....I agree NOTHING MORE NEED BE SAID.
but it will be....
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Pathetic indeed... And anyone not observing this in Orange colored glasses knows your totally full of CRAP...to put it nicely. Go back and read ALL The posts. You pick the one I toss out AFTER you show said bitterness. Blaa blaa is ALL that exits your mouth Gipper. Negative is far too a positive word to describe you. After all THIS is what started the downward spiral :................................................................................
....
QUOTE (The Gipper @ Jul 12 2010, 04:53 PM)
Actually, I don't think you guys have much in he way of pride AT ALL.
You just admitted you had no pride in your nation.
You apparently have no pride in your city.
If any of such characterics exist, it is only fair weathered pride. You basically just admitted that you cut and run when times get tough...be that with your sports team or your nation.
So, now we know what you are all about.
Nothing more need be said.
................................................................................
...............................
by the way the last line... Exactly....I agree NOTHING MORE NEED BE SAID.
but it will be....
So? Where is the bitterness on my part?
I call you Steelers trolls out for being gutless FRAKs.
Stating facts is just stating facts. Sorry you don't like the facts, ma'am.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Pathetic indeed... And anyone not observing this in Orange colored glasses knows your totally full of CRAP...to put it nicely. Go back and read ALL The posts. You pick the one I toss out AFTER you show said bitterness. Blaa blaa is ALL that exits your mouth Gipper. Negative is far too a positive word to describe you. After all THIS is what started the downward spiral :................................................................................
....
QUOTE (The Gipper @ Jul 12 2010, 04:53 PM)
Actually, I don't think you guys have much in he way of pride AT ALL.
You just admitted you had no pride in your nation.
You apparently have no pride in your city.
If any of such characterics exist, it is only fair weathered pride. You basically just admitted that you cut and run when times get tough...be that with your sports team or your nation.
So, now we know what you are all about.
Nothing more need be said.
................................................................................
...............................
by the way the last line... Exactly....I agree NOTHING MORE NEED BE SAID.
but it will be....
So? Where is the bitterness on my part?
I call you Steelers trolls out for being gutless FRAKs.
Stating facts is just stating facts. Sorry you don't like the facts, ma'am.
So? Where is the bitterness on my part?
I call you Steelers trolls out for being gutless FRAKs.
Stating facts is just stating facts. Sorry you don't like the facts, ma'am
.LOL... Funny.

-
So? Where is the bitterness on my part?
I call you Steelers trolls out for being gutless FRAKs.
Stating facts is just stating facts. Sorry you don't like the facts, ma'am
.LOL... Funny.

FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
LOL... Funny.
I know. You always find the truth funny.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
LOL... Funny.
I know. You always find the truth funny.
I know. You always find the truth funny.
I find it FUNNY how BITTER you are , and how Obsessed with Pittsburgh you are. And Dont Play the Tired out "You the one on the Browns Board" blaaaa blaaa. Point is if you guys were not talking S### about Us and Our Team... we really wouldn't have Jack to say. So its You guys that keep this Pooo rolling out day after day. You dont want us here ?? Then quit talking crap , we will just fade away. But you cant because Your Obsessed. You dont see SteelerNation here to comment on all your mundane little Browns Topics , just the Steeler Trashing you all do so well...stupidly but well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
