AFC North predictions
-
1. Baltimore 12-4
2. Cincy 10-6
3. Cleveland 9-7
4. Pittsburgh 5-11
Sorry but your franchise has gone to shit.
Lol
You've clearly lost your mind. I would love for someone to explain why the franchise has gone to "shit" Returning every defensive starter and the only subtraction worth talking about offensively is Holmes. Pittsburgh is at least a 10 win team.
Homotron said:
LolYou've clearly lost your mind. I would love for someone to explain why the franchise has gone to "shit" Returning every defensive starter and the only subtraction worth talking about offensively is Holmes. Pittsburgh is at least a 10 win team.
Nice song. Talk to me week 8.
-
Browns - 10-6
Dirty stupid ugly smelly ratbirds - 9-7
Bengals - 8-8
Squeelers - 8-8
*********************
The Browns win the division because they swept the skunk cabbage ratbirds and Bengals, and split with the squeelers...
the one squeeler win over the Browns is because in Pittyfullbooger the referees ruled that Troy Pollypoopoo was allowed to take out
the knee of every first string offensive linemen of the Browns with a blind side cheapshot .... during a timeout when they were huddled up on their sideline, as a penalty on the Browns for not liking Heinz catsup, and liking the real stuff, Hunts.
The ratbirds defense is old and not going to get there.
The squeeler defense is good enough to still bail
out Ben Butthead Rothlicksbooger, any other qb, and a questionable oline.
The Bengals surprise a few teams with a better, young, scrappy defense, but they lose their starting qb in the first game against Pittsburg
due to a late hit right as the first half expired, and their qb was getting his knee looked at as he sat on the Bengals' bench....because Pollypoopoo poked him in the eye with his hair,
and violently humped his leg.
Well, if ya don't want to know, don't ask.

-
Steelers win divsion nuff said
-
i think the whole division is overrated. there will be one team who will get to 11 wins and get a home wild-card game. i don't know which one of the 4 it will be...i hope its the browns, but who knows.
all 4 four teams will have half of their games decided by less than 6, and it'll depend on which team gets those close ones
-
The number of wins on the Steeler balance sheet could depend on how well they do without BR and the number of games he's actually out. A swing of one or two games could make a big difference in how their season turns out.
-
1. Baltimore 12-4
2. Cincy 10-6
3. Cleveland 9-7
4. Pittsburgh 5-11
Sorry but your franchise has gone to shit.
Lol
You've clearly lost your mind. I would love for someone to explain why the franchise has gone to "shit" Returning every defensive starter and the only subtraction worth talking about offensively is Holmes. Pittsburgh is at least a 10 win team.
Homotron said:
Pittsburgh is at least a 10 win team.I'm looking at the schedule and the most I can come up with is 9 wins. I think 10 wins is the absolute ceiling for Pitt this year. That offensive line is not good and most of their easier games are on the road.
-
This thread is great! I think you all have been smoking some left handed cigarettes. The Steelers are going nowhere this year. They will likely finish last in the division. And to Homotron. Pittsburgh wasn't a 10 win team last year!!!! So they can return whoever and they still won't be a ten win team this year. Oh wait ! And RAPELISBURGER has at least a 4 game suspension. Damn good thing you have Dixon and not the crap backup qb's that the Bungholes have. Quinn might even be better then those losers. And wow does he SUCK! Here is how I see it shaking out.
Baltimore 11-5
Cincinnati Bungholes 10-6
Cleveland Browns 8-8
Sqeelers 7-9
-
1. Baltimore 10-6
2. Pittsburgh 9-7
3. Cincy 8-8
4. Cleveland 7-9
Very Tight Division ...Rats Rock Solid Offense Better , Defense Good enough ... Pittsburgh Struggles early 1-3 minus BR , then Takes a couple more weeks to get Solid after his return. Bengals Underachieve Shocking... Browns Offense Great Improvement ...but defense Fails to sustain , 2011 will be VERY Interesting.
1. Baltimore 10-6
2. Pittsburgh 9-7
3. Cincy 8-8
4. Cleveland 7-9
Very Tight Division ...Rats Rock Solid Offense Better , Defense Good enough ... Pittsburgh Struggles early 1-3 minus BR , then Takes a couple more weeks to get Solid after his return. Bengals Underachieve Shocking... Browns Offense Great Improvement ...but defense Fails to sustain , 2011 will be VERY Interesting.
I think this sounds about right, though I might switch Pitt and Cinci, though that is not a big switch. No Wild Cards out of this division I don't believe.
-
Not going to predict records, but I think the Ravens are the early favorite, and the team to beat in this division. With the Browns being improved, it is going to be a rat race with the rest of the division. It is definitely going to be an interesting season to say the least.
-
Questions on this topic:
1. Haven't the Ravens suffered a series of injuries that might hurt their chances? Also, can the aging of some of the key components of their defense be an issue....Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, etc.?
2. Will the Bengals lose their yo-yo performance and actually have 2 good years in a row? Will the Ocho/T.O. circus be a positive or a negative for that team?
3. Can the return of Polamalu and Justin? Aaron? Whatever Smith allow the Steeler defense return to dominance or not? Will the BR fiasco be a distraction to that team? Will Dixon/Leftwich be an adequate replacement for BR while he is out?
4. For the Browns, can Delhomme return to his good form or will he be the bad Delhomme of last year? Can the organizational aptitude of Mike Holmgren bring immediate dividends in the form of having the Browns be an actual competitive team as they were the last 4 games of last year?
-
Homotron said:
Pittsburgh is at least a 10 win team.I'm looking at the schedule and the most I can come up with is 9 wins. I think 10 wins is the absolute ceiling for Pitt this year. That offensive line is not good and most of their easier games are on the road.
I'm looking at the schedule and the most I can come up with is 9 wins. I think 10 wins is the absolute ceiling for Pitt this year. That offensive line is not good and most of their easier games are on the road.
I'm glad everyone is sleeping on the Steelers this year. They relish the underdog light and always excel when the national media doubts their ability to win. Everyone says the offensive line isn't good but we won a Super Bowl behind that offensive line and Ben had solid stats that season. Pouncey is likely going to start at center and that's a immediate upgrade. We also have a huge offensive line and Adams should adjust by the time the regular season rolls around to the RT position. The Defense on the other hand is going to be ridiculous. Polamalu and Aaron Smith returning healthy is huge. We played most of last season without Troy but apparently everyone chooses to forget just how many games he missed. Add in the fact that Harrison played most of last year with torn ligaments in his arm and Bryant McFadden is back in the starting line up with Gay at Nickel and the defense is as good if not better than the squad that went to the Bowl against the Cards. We're talking best defense of all time statistically. The fan base in Pittsburgh is also officially calling for Dennis Dixon and I whole heartedly believe with our defense and him behind center we can come out of the suspension with at least 2 wins, possibly more. He nearly beat the Ravens last season without Smith and Polamalu.
Pittsburgh is at least a 10 win team. Keying on the "at least" portion. I'm expecting 11-5 or 12-4 outing but said 10 to temper my optimism. All of which is precisely why I laugh hysterically when people say Pittsburgh is done. Lol based on what exactly? Factor in all our injuries last year, yes I understand injuries happen but they are still relevant. Return those injured players and we don't lose 7 games last season. We don't lose 5 games last season. Pittsburgh with a healthy troy and Aaron Smith and Harrison for that matter were a 12 win team last season, if not more. We didn't lose a game by more than 7 points and most of the games were lost in the 4th quarter. Now I don't know what planet that constitutes a implosion but it's somewhere far, far away.
Keep sleeping on the Steelers. Please. It will make everything that much more amusing when the cards fall this season.
-
I'm looking at the schedule and the most I can come up with is 9 wins. I think 10 wins is the absolute ceiling for Pitt this year. That offensive line is not good and most of their easier games are on the road.
I'm glad everyone is sleeping on the Steelers this year. They relish the underdog light and always excel when the national media doubts their ability to win. Everyone says the offensive line isn't good but we won a Super Bowl behind that offensive line and Ben had solid stats that season. Pouncey is likely going to start at center and that's a immediate upgrade. We also have a huge offensive line and Adams should adjust by the time the regular season rolls around to the RT position. The Defense on the other hand is going to be ridiculous. Polamalu and Aaron Smith returning healthy is huge. We played most of last season without Troy but apparently everyone chooses to forget just how many games he missed. Add in the fact that Harrison played most of last year with torn ligaments in his arm and Bryant McFadden is back in the starting line up with Gay at Nickel and the defense is as good if not better than the squad that went to the Bowl against the Cards. We're talking best defense of all time statistically. The fan base in Pittsburgh is also officially calling for Dennis Dixon and I whole heartedly believe with our defense and him behind center we can come out of the suspension with at least 2 wins, possibly more. He nearly beat the Ravens last season without Smith and Polamalu.
Pittsburgh is at least a 10 win team. Keying on the "at least" portion. I'm expecting 11-5 or 12-4 outing but said 10 to temper my optimism. All of which is precisely why I laugh hysterically when people say Pittsburgh is done. Lol based on what exactly? Factor in all our injuries last year, yes I understand injuries happen but they are still relevant. Return those injured players and we don't lose 7 games last season. We don't lose 5 games last season. Pittsburgh with a healthy troy and Aaron Smith and Harrison for that matter were a 12 win team last season, if not more. We didn't lose a game by more than 7 points and most of the games were lost in the 4th quarter. Now I don't know what planet that constitutes a implosion but it's somewhere far, far away.
Keep sleeping on the Steelers. Please. It will make everything that much more amusing when the cards fall this season.
Homotron said:
I'm glad everyone is sleeping on the Steelers this year. They relish the underdog light and always excel when the national media doubts their ability to win. Everyone says the offensive line isn't good but we won a Super Bowl behind that offensive line and Ben had solid stats that season. Pouncey is likely going to start at center and that's a immediate upgrade. We also have a huge offensive line and Adams should adjust by the time the regular season rolls around to the RT position. The Defense on the other hand is going to be ridiculous. Polamalu and Aaron Smith returning healthy is huge. We played most of last season without Troy but apparently everyone chooses to forget just how many games he missed. Add in the fact that Harrison played most of last year with torn ligaments in his arm and Bryant McFadden is back in the starting line up with Gay at Nickel and the defense is as good if not better than the squad that went to the Bowl against the Cards. We're talking best defense of all time statistically. The fan base in Pittsburgh is also officially calling for Dennis Dixon and I whole heartedly believe with our defense and him behind center we can come out of the suspension with at least 2 wins, possibly more. He nearly beat the Ravens last season without Smith and Polamalu.Pittsburgh is at least a 10 win team. Keying on the "at least" portion. I'm expecting 11-5 or 12-4 outing but said 10 to temper my optimism. All of which is precisely why I laugh hysterically when people say Pittsburgh is done. Lol based on what exactly? Factor in all our injuries last year, yes I understand injuries happen but they are still relevant. Return those injured players and we don't lose 7 games last season. We don't lose 5 games last season. Pittsburgh with a healthy troy and Aaron Smith and Harrison for that matter were a 12 win team last season, if not more. We didn't lose a game by more than 7 points and most of the games were lost in the 4th quarter. Now I don't know what planet that constitutes a implosion but it's somewhere far, far away.
Keep sleeping on the Steelers. Please. It will make everything that much more amusing when the cards fall this season.
Why don't you cut to the chase and give your prediction on the entire division.
-
Homotron said:
I'm glad everyone is sleeping on the Steelers this year. They relish the underdog light and always excel when the national media doubts their ability to win. Everyone says the offensive line isn't good but we won a Super Bowl behind that offensive line and Ben had solid stats that season. Pouncey is likely going to start at center and that's a immediate upgrade. We also have a huge offensive line and Adams should adjust by the time the regular season rolls around to the RT position. The Defense on the other hand is going to be ridiculous. Polamalu and Aaron Smith returning healthy is huge. We played most of last season without Troy but apparently everyone chooses to forget just how many games he missed. Add in the fact that Harrison played most of last year with torn ligaments in his arm and Bryant McFadden is back in the starting line up with Gay at Nickel and the defense is as good if not better than the squad that went to the Bowl against the Cards. We're talking best defense of all time statistically. The fan base in Pittsburgh is also officially calling for Dennis Dixon and I whole heartedly believe with our defense and him behind center we can come out of the suspension with at least 2 wins, possibly more. He nearly beat the Ravens last season without Smith and Polamalu.Pittsburgh is at least a 10 win team. Keying on the "at least" portion. I'm expecting 11-5 or 12-4 outing but said 10 to temper my optimism. All of which is precisely why I laugh hysterically when people say Pittsburgh is done. Lol based on what exactly? Factor in all our injuries last year, yes I understand injuries happen but they are still relevant. Return those injured players and we don't lose 7 games last season. We don't lose 5 games last season. Pittsburgh with a healthy troy and Aaron Smith and Harrison for that matter were a 12 win team last season, if not more. We didn't lose a game by more than 7 points and most of the games were lost in the 4th quarter. Now I don't know what planet that constitutes a implosion but it's somewhere far, far away.
Keep sleeping on the Steelers. Please. It will make everything that much more amusing when the cards fall this season.
Why don't you cut to the chase and give your prediction on the entire division.
Why don't you cut to the chase and give your prediction on the entire division.
Ravens: 12-4
Pittsburgh: 11-5 (only because of the 4 game suspension)
Bengals: 9-7
Browns: 6-10
-
I'm looking at the schedule and the most I can come up with is 9 wins. I think 10 wins is the absolute ceiling for Pitt this year. That offensive line is not good and most of their easier games are on the road.
I'm glad everyone is sleeping on the Steelers this year. They relish the underdog light and always excel when the national media doubts their ability to win. Everyone says the offensive line isn't good but we won a Super Bowl behind that offensive line and Ben had solid stats that season. Pouncey is likely going to start at center and that's a immediate upgrade. We also have a huge offensive line and Adams should adjust by the time the regular season rolls around to the RT position. The Defense on the other hand is going to be ridiculous. Polamalu and Aaron Smith returning healthy is huge. We played most of last season without Troy but apparently everyone chooses to forget just how many games he missed. Add in the fact that Harrison played most of last year with torn ligaments in his arm and Bryant McFadden is back in the starting line up with Gay at Nickel and the defense is as good if not better than the squad that went to the Bowl against the Cards. We're talking best defense of all time statistically. The fan base in Pittsburgh is also officially calling for Dennis Dixon and I whole heartedly believe with our defense and him behind center we can come out of the suspension with at least 2 wins, possibly more. He nearly beat the Ravens last season without Smith and Polamalu.
Pittsburgh is at least a 10 win team. Keying on the "at least" portion. I'm expecting 11-5 or 12-4 outing but said 10 to temper my optimism. All of which is precisely why I laugh hysterically when people say Pittsburgh is done. Lol based on what exactly? Factor in all our injuries last year, yes I understand injuries happen but they are still relevant. Return those injured players and we don't lose 7 games last season. We don't lose 5 games last season. Pittsburgh with a healthy troy and Aaron Smith and Harrison for that matter were a 12 win team last season, if not more. We didn't lose a game by more than 7 points and most of the games were lost in the 4th quarter. Now I don't know what planet that constitutes a implosion but it's somewhere far, far away.
Keep sleeping on the Steelers. Please. It will make everything that much more amusing when the cards fall this season.
Homotron said:
Everyone says the offensive line isn't good but we won a Super Bowl behind that offensive line and Ben had solid stats that season. Pouncey is likely going to start at center and that's a immediate upgrade.That line last year was middle of the road in run blocking and only had 9 rushing TDs while giving up the second most sacks in the NFL. Do you think replacing Colon with an over the hill Adams is going to help that. Also, while I think Pouncey will be good, using a rookie at center is not a recipe for success either.
-
Homotron said:
Everyone says the offensive line isn't good but we won a Super Bowl behind that offensive line and Ben had solid stats that season. Pouncey is likely going to start at center and that's a immediate upgrade.That line last year was middle of the road in run blocking and only had 9 rushing TDs while giving up the second most sacks in the NFL. Do you think replacing Colon with an over the hill Adams is going to help that. Also, while I think Pouncey will be good, using a rookie at center is not a recipe for success either.
That line last year was middle of the road in run blocking and only had 9 rushing TDs while giving up the second most sacks in the NFL. Do you think replacing Colon with an over the hill Adams is going to help that. Also, while I think Pouncey will be good, using a rookie at center is not a recipe for success either.
Flozell Adams will adjust and before you go spouting off rushing statistics you may want to A. Look at the number of pass attempts vs rush attempts and B. Factor in the fact that Mendenhall didn't go the full season. As far as Pouncey is concerned or rookie centers in general it depends on the intelligence of said player in obvious conjunction with athletic ability. Pouncey apparently has plenty of both. I also expect our offensive line to be much more physical with Sean Kugler now the offensive line coach. He preaches mean streak and I believe that's what he'll get. The offensive line will be solid and Pittsburgh will be deep in the playoffs. Once again I love that people are sleeping on the Steelers. Dixon or Lefwich for that matter are very capable of getting 2-3 wins in that 4 game stint. Hell I'd go as far as saying 4 wins if Dixon gets the start just because of his ability to run and the would be prowess of our defense. Everyone is going to sh.it their pants if Pittsburgh comes out of that suspension at 4-0. Big Ben has also had a flawless camp and is apparently in the best shape of his career.
-
That line last year was middle of the road in run blocking and only had 9 rushing TDs while giving up the second most sacks in the NFL. Do you think replacing Colon with an over the hill Adams is going to help that. Also, while I think Pouncey will be good, using a rookie at center is not a recipe for success either.
Flozell Adams will adjust and before you go spouting off rushing statistics you may want to A. Look at the number of pass attempts vs rush attempts and B. Factor in the fact that Mendenhall didn't go the full season. As far as Pouncey is concerned or rookie centers in general it depends on the intelligence of said player in obvious conjunction with athletic ability. Pouncey apparently has plenty of both. I also expect our offensive line to be much more physical with Sean Kugler now the offensive line coach. He preaches mean streak and I believe that's what he'll get. The offensive line will be solid and Pittsburgh will be deep in the playoffs. Once again I love that people are sleeping on the Steelers. Dixon or Lefwich for that matter are very capable of getting 2-3 wins in that 4 game stint. Hell I'd go as far as saying 4 wins if Dixon gets the start just because of his ability to run and the would be prowess of our defense. Everyone is going to sh.it their pants if Pittsburgh comes out of that suspension at 4-0. Big Ben has also had a flawless camp and is apparently in the best shape of his career.
Homotron said:
Flozell Adams will adjust and before you go spouting off rushing statistics you may want to A. Look at the number of pass attempts vs rush attempts and B. Factor in the fact that Mendenhall didn't go the full season. As far as Pouncey is concerned or rookie centers in general it depends on the intelligence of said player in obvious conjunction with athletic ability. Pouncey apparently has plenty of both. I also expect our offensive line to be much more physical with Sean Kugler now the offensive line coach. He preaches mean streak and I believe that's what he'll get. The offensive line will be solid and Pittsburgh will be deep in the playoffs. Once again I love that people are sleeping on the Steelers. Dixon or Lefwich for that matter are very capable of getting 2-3 wins in that 4 game stint. Hell I'd go as far as saying 4 wins if Dixon gets the start just because of his ability to run and the would be prowess of our defense. Everyone is going to sh.it their pants if Pittsburgh comes out of that suspension at 4-0. Big Ben has also had a flawless camp and is apparently in the best shape of his career.You keep talking about Adams "settling in" and "adjusting", none of that helps the fact that he is a horrible pass protector and a penalty machine.
2009
Willie Colon -- 9 penalties, 6 sacks allowed, 4 hits allowed, 5 QB pressures allowed
Max Starks -- 7 penalties, 8 sacks allowed, 8 hits allowed, 15 QB pressures allowed
Are you ready for this?
Flozell Adams -- 13 penalties, 8 sacks allowed, 7 hits allowed, 34 QB pressures allowed
-
Homotron said:
Flozell Adams will adjust and before you go spouting off rushing statistics you may want to A. Look at the number of pass attempts vs rush attempts and B. Factor in the fact that Mendenhall didn't go the full season. As far as Pouncey is concerned or rookie centers in general it depends on the intelligence of said player in obvious conjunction with athletic ability. Pouncey apparently has plenty of both. I also expect our offensive line to be much more physical with Sean Kugler now the offensive line coach. He preaches mean streak and I believe that's what he'll get. The offensive line will be solid and Pittsburgh will be deep in the playoffs. Once again I love that people are sleeping on the Steelers. Dixon or Lefwich for that matter are very capable of getting 2-3 wins in that 4 game stint. Hell I'd go as far as saying 4 wins if Dixon gets the start just because of his ability to run and the would be prowess of our defense. Everyone is going to sh.it their pants if Pittsburgh comes out of that suspension at 4-0. Big Ben has also had a flawless camp and is apparently in the best shape of his career.You keep talking about Adams "settling in" and "adjusting", none of that helps the fact that he is a horrible pass protector and a penalty machine.
2009
Willie Colon -- 9 penalties, 6 sacks allowed, 4 hits allowed, 5 QB pressures allowed
Max Starks -- 7 penalties, 8 sacks allowed, 8 hits allowed, 15 QB pressures allowed
Are you ready for this?
Flozell Adams -- 13 penalties, 8 sacks allowed, 7 hits allowed, 34 QB pressures allowed
You keep talking about Adams "settling in" and "adjusting", none of that helps the fact that he is a horrible pass protector and a penalty machine.
2009
Willie Colon -- 9 penalties, 6 sacks allowed, 4 hits allowed, 5 QB pressures allowed
Max Starks -- 7 penalties, 8 sacks allowed, 8 hits allowed, 15 QB pressures allowed
Are you ready for this?
Flozell Adams -- 13 penalties, 8 sacks allowed, 7 hits allowed, 34 QB pressures allowed
Pittsburgh didn't take a flyer on him because of his ability to pass protect. Look at his run play stats, completely different animal and precisely why Pittsburgh took the Adams leap. He'll adjust to the RT position and be what he needs to be when we run the ball. He doesn't have to go against the top DE/LB pass rush at RT. All we need is for him to be marginal in pass protection and above average on the run. He fits the bill on the run.
As I'm sure you know the LT position is a different position. He'll do fine at RT and if he doesn't they'll cut him and plug someone else in...
-
Zombo said:
You are hoping your starting right tackle can be "marginal" at pass protection? You know ... they came from the right-side too. Are you also hoping that your receivers are "decent catchers" that your running backs are "kinda fast" and that your quarterbacks are"sorta accurate"?Zombo
I'm just saying that Pittsburgh didn't take a chance on him because of his ability to pass protect. Marginal aka middle of the road will do just fine at RT because the last i checked Ben is pretty damn mobile and at least he can see whomever coming from the right side and do something about it. As far as everything else is concerned I don't need to hope. We have plenty of speed at those respective positions.
-
Zombo said:
You are hoping your starting right tackle can be "marginal" at pass protection? You know ... they came from the right-side too. Are you also hoping that your receivers are "decent catchers" that your running backs are "kinda fast" and that your quarterbacks are"sorta accurate"?Zombo
I'm just saying that Pittsburgh didn't take a chance on him because of his ability to pass protect. Marginal aka middle of the road will do just fine at RT because the last i checked Ben is pretty damn mobile and at least he can see whomever coming from the right side and do something about it. As far as everything else is concerned I don't need to hope. We have plenty of speed at those respective positions.
Homotron said:
I'm just saying that Pittsburgh didn't take a chance on him because of his ability to pass protect. Marginal aka middle of the road will do just fine at RT because the last i checked Ben is pretty damn mobile and at least he can see whomever coming from the right side and do something about it. As far as everything else is concerned I don't need to hope. We have plenty of speed at those respective positions.The problem is that who do you have to replace Adams? Hint, hint: There aren't all any. They all suck.
-
Homotron said:
Flozell Adams will adjust and before you go spouting off rushing statistics you may want to A. Look at the number of pass attempts vs rush attempts and B. Factor in the fact that Mendenhall didn't go the full season. As far as Pouncey is concerned or rookie centers in general it depends on the intelligence of said player in obvious conjunction with athletic ability. Pouncey apparently has plenty of both. I also expect our offensive line to be much more physical with Sean Kugler now the offensive line coach. He preaches mean streak and I believe that's what he'll get. The offensive line will be solid and Pittsburgh will be deep in the playoffs. Once again I love that people are sleeping on the Steelers. Dixon or Lefwich for that matter are very capable of getting 2-3 wins in that 4 game stint. Hell I'd go as far as saying 4 wins if Dixon gets the start just because of his ability to run and the would be prowess of our defense. Everyone is going to sh.it their pants if Pittsburgh comes out of that suspension at 4-0. Big Ben has also had a flawless camp and is apparently in the best shape of his career.You keep talking about Adams "settling in" and "adjusting", none of that helps the fact that he is a horrible pass protector and a penalty machine.
2009
Willie Colon -- 9 penalties, 6 sacks allowed, 4 hits allowed, 5 QB pressures allowed
Max Starks -- 7 penalties, 8 sacks allowed, 8 hits allowed, 15 QB pressures allowed
Are you ready for this?
Flozell Adams -- 13 penalties, 8 sacks allowed, 7 hits allowed, 34 QB pressures allowed
You keep talking about Adams "settling in" and "adjusting", none of that helps the fact that he is a horrible pass protector and a penalty machine.
2009
Willie Colon -- 9 penalties, 6 sacks allowed, 4 hits allowed, 5 QB pressures allowed
Max Starks -- 7 penalties, 8 sacks allowed, 8 hits allowed, 15 QB pressures allowed
Are you ready for this?
Flozell Adams -- 13 penalties, 8 sacks allowed, 7 hits allowed, 34 QB pressures allowed
Yes, this "gentleman" only sees it one way: "Delhomme is over the hill and will be terrible" ...But....Adams will "settle in and adjust".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login