Skip to content

Funny Roethlisberger Jokes

The Browns Board
29 19 10.6k
  • I didn't even smile.

  • In the words of...Terry Bradshaw no less....Not Funny, not funny, not funny!

  • pretty funny stuff

  • lol surprise, surprise. Yet another Steeler related thread started by a Browns fan. Are you guys glutton for punishment or what? You don't want Steeler fans to post but you continue to post Steeler related things. Do you think in the midst of the off-season and gearing up for the regular season there is a Steeler message board with Browns jokes being discussed? And we're the ones infatuated. lol

  • Ben Roethlisberger Walks into a bar and sits down next to a guy.

    Ben: Ya know, I could have sex with any woman in here.

    Guy: Oh yeah? Why? Because you are Big Big the big tough famous football star?

    Ben: No, Because I am a rapist.

    and here's another one:

    Q: Why did Big Ben attend the Teen Choice Awards?

    A: He was fascinated by the "choice" aspect of it.

    Q: Why did the Stoolers draft a center in the first round?

    A: Because Ben can ass grab without getting arrested!

    @dawgpound3 said:

    Ben Roethlisberger Walks into a bar and sits down next to a guy.

    Ben: Ya know, I could have sex with any woman in here.

    Guy: Oh yeah? Why? Because you are Big Big the big tough famous football star?

    Ben: No, Because I am a rapist.

    and here's another one:

    Q: Why did Big Ben attend the Teen Choice Awards?

    A: He was fascinated by the "choice" aspect of it.

    Q: Why did the Stoolers draft a center in the first round?

    A: Because Ben can ass grab without getting arrested!

    With a 1000 other things to talk about like.."OUR TEAM". Dude, this is the best you can come up with??

  • the other two sucked, but the first one would actually be pretty funny if you were saying it out loud I think. Not so much on a message.

  • Any good jokes om his wingman Holmes?

    But remember Big Gay never joins his teammates for voluntary off-season workouts. Because Big Gay doesn't like anything voluntary.

  • lol surprise, surprise. Yet another Steeler related thread started by a Browns fan. Are you guys glutton for punishment or what? You don't want Steeler fans to post but you continue to post Steeler related things. Do you think in the midst of the off-season and gearing up for the regular season there is a Steeler message board with Browns jokes being discussed? And we're the ones infatuated. lol

    Homotron said:

    lol surprise, surprise. Yet another Steeler related thread started by a Browns fan. Are you guys glutton for punishment or what? You don't want Steeler fans to post but you continue to post Steeler related things. Do you think in the midst of the off-season and gearing up for the regular season there is a Steeler message board with Browns jokes being discussed? And we're the ones infatuated. lol

    I guess so, but be careful, it could have been a thread entitle Homotron jokes.

    You are like a Pavlov dog. Anytime anyone does any little sniping at the Steelers it is like a little tinkle bell to you because there you are, faithfully, drooling and snarling, yet, instead of getting fed all that happens is that your wing get pulled off like a fly..

  • A steeler fan on a Browns board telling us we talk about the squeelers to much. Ohhh the irony. He reminds me of someone with a drinking problem refusing to acknowledge he even has a problem.

  • Homotron said:

    lol surprise, surprise. Yet another Steeler related thread started by a Browns fan. Are you guys glutton for punishment or what? You don't want Steeler fans to post but you continue to post Steeler related things. Do you think in the midst of the off-season and gearing up for the regular season there is a Steeler message board with Browns jokes being discussed? And we're the ones infatuated. lol

    I guess so, but be careful, it could have been a thread entitle Homotron jokes.

    You are like a Pavlov dog. Anytime anyone does any little sniping at the Steelers it is like a little tinkle bell to you because there you are, faithfully, drooling and snarling, yet, instead of getting fed all that happens is that your wing get pulled off like a fly..

    @the-gipper said:

    I guess so, but be careful, it could have been a thread entitle Homotron jokes.

    You are like a Pavlov dog. Anytime anyone does any little sniping at the Steelers it is like a little tinkle bell to you because there you are, faithfully, drooling and snarling, yet, instead of getting fed all that happens is that your wing get pulled off like a fly..

    I'm like a Pavlov dog? I check this board daily just as I check other rival boards. The difference is I don't usually post on the other boards as often because they aren't preoccupied with discussing the Steelers at every turn and when they do it's usually of the more intelligent variety. I posted here because it's yet another example of a completely useless Steeler related post. It has nothing to do with the off-season, the division or anything football besides making lame cracks at our QB. A QB that sits comfortably in the top 5 in the NFL and has two Super Bowls. The joke is on you if it's on anything. I just think these posts are funny because all they do is drag the Steeler faithful from the woodwork and so many of you bitch about it on the regular.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I guess so, but be careful, it could have been a thread entitle Homotron jokes.

    You are like a Pavlov dog. Anytime anyone does any little sniping at the Steelers it is like a little tinkle bell to you because there you are, faithfully, drooling and snarling, yet, instead of getting fed all that happens is that your wing get pulled off like a fly..

    I'm like a Pavlov dog? I check this board daily just as I check other rival boards. The difference is I don't usually post on the other boards as often because they aren't preoccupied with discussing the Steelers at every turn and when they do it's usually of the more intelligent variety. I posted here because it's yet another example of a completely useless Steeler related post. It has nothing to do with the off-season, the division or anything football besides making lame cracks at our QB. A QB that sits comfortably in the top 5 in the NFL and has two Super Bowls. The joke is on you if it's on anything. I just think these posts are funny because all they do is drag the Steeler faithful from the woodwork and so many of you bitch about it on the regular.

    Homotron said:

    I'm like a Pavlov dog? I check this board daily just as I check other rival boards. The difference is I don't usually post on the other boards as often because they aren't preoccupied with discussing the Steelers at every turn and when they do it's usually of the more intelligent variety. I posted here because it's yet another example of a completely useless Steeler related post. It has nothing to do with the off-season, the division or anything football besides making lame cracks at our QB. A QB that sits comfortably in the top 5 in the NFL and has two Super Bowls. The joke is on you if it's on anything. I just think these posts are funny because all they do is drag the Steeler faithful from the woodwork and so many of you bitch about it on the regular.

    Like I said: tinkle, tinkle, tinkle Here comes Robo.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I guess so, but be careful, it could have been a thread entitle Homotron jokes.

    You are like a Pavlov dog. Anytime anyone does any little sniping at the Steelers it is like a little tinkle bell to you because there you are, faithfully, drooling and snarling, yet, instead of getting fed all that happens is that your wing get pulled off like a fly..

    I'm like a Pavlov dog? I check this board daily just as I check other rival boards. The difference is I don't usually post on the other boards as often because they aren't preoccupied with discussing the Steelers at every turn and when they do it's usually of the more intelligent variety. I posted here because it's yet another example of a completely useless Steeler related post. It has nothing to do with the off-season, the division or anything football besides making lame cracks at our QB. A QB that sits comfortably in the top 5 in the NFL and has two Super Bowls. The joke is on you if it's on anything. I just think these posts are funny because all they do is drag the Steeler faithful from the woodwork and so many of you bitch about it on the regular.

    Homotron said:

    The difference is I don't usually post on the other boards as often because they aren't preoccupied with discussing the Steelers at every turn...

    Maybe that's because those other teams haven't been main rivals of the Steelers for 50+ years.

  • Homotron said:

    The difference is I don't usually post on the other boards as often because they aren't preoccupied with discussing the Steelers at every turn...

    Maybe that's because those other teams haven't been main rivals of the Steelers for 50+ years.

    @velvetdawg said:

    Maybe that's because those other teams haven't been main rivals of the Steelers for 50+ years.

    Beside the point. It's the contingent of mouth breahters on this message board that are incapable of discussing anything that requires a certain level of intelligence. They cry about Steeler involvement on this message board but then go out of their way to draw the attention the so often detest. It's a vicious cycle created by your very own.

  • lol surprise, surprise. Yet another Steeler related thread started by a Browns fan. Are you guys glutton for punishment or what? You don't want Steeler fans to post but you continue to post Steeler related things. Do you think in the midst of the off-season and gearing up for the regular season there is a Steeler message board with Browns jokes being discussed? And we're the ones infatuated. lol

    Homotron said:

    lol surprise, surprise. Yet another Steeler related thread started by a Browns fan. Are you guys glutton for punishment or what? You don't want Steeler fans to post but you continue to post Steeler related things. Do you think in the midst of the off-season and gearing up for the regular season there is a Steeler message board with Browns jokes being discussed? And we're the ones infatuated. lol

    But you are the one that is still here.... 😒

  • @velvetdawg said:

    Maybe that's because those other teams haven't been main rivals of the Steelers for 50+ years.

    Beside the point. It's the contingent of mouth breahters on this message board that are incapable of discussing anything that requires a certain level of intelligence. They cry about Steeler involvement on this message board but then go out of their way to draw the attention the so often detest. It's a vicious cycle created by your very own.

    Homotron said:

    Beside the point. It's the contingent of mouth breahters on this message board that are incapable of discussing anything that requires a certain level of intelligence. They cry about Steeler involvement on this message board but then go out of their way to draw the attention the so often detest. It's a vicious cycle created by your very own.

    If this site bother's you so much, why don't you try to NOT log on!!! 🤔

  • Homotron said:

    Beside the point. It's the contingent of mouth breahters on this message board that are incapable of discussing anything that requires a certain level of intelligence. They cry about Steeler involvement on this message board but then go out of their way to draw the attention the so often detest. It's a vicious cycle created by your very own.

    If this site bother's you so much, why don't you try to NOT log on!!! 🤔

    @daydawg19 said:

    If this site bother's you so much, why don't you try to NOT log on!!! 🤔

    I wonder how many Browns fans troll on the squeelers board complaining about what they write. My guess is none.

  • A steeler fan on a Browns board telling us we talk about the squeelers to much. Ohhh the irony. He reminds me of someone with a drinking problem refusing to acknowledge he even has a problem.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    A steeler fan on a Browns board telling us we talk about the squeelers to much. Ohhh the irony. He reminds me of someone with a drinking problem refusing to acknowledge he even has a problem.

    I think Homotron likes getting his chops busted is why he posts here.

  • i cracked a little smile on that. it made me laugh. ha

  • Gotta admit, as wrong as it is, the first one gave me a chuckle

  • Homotron said:

    Beside the point. It's the contingent of mouth breahters on this message board that are incapable of discussing anything that requires a certain level of intelligence. They cry about Steeler involvement on this message board but then go out of their way to draw the attention the so often detest. It's a vicious cycle created by your very own.

    If this site bother's you so much, why don't you try to NOT log on!!! 🤔

    @daydawg19 said:

    If this site bother's you so much, why don't you try to NOT log on!!! 🤔

    It doesn't bother me. I get a decent amount of solid info here and it's the ONLY reason I am here from time to time. However I'm also amused by all the complaining, specifically complaining directed at the Steeler faithful. Yet day after day a thread is started that is Steeler related. It gets quiet as far as Steeler fans are concerned and then someone pulls out the smoke signal. Vicious cycle and it amuses me.