ROB RYAN
-
Too bad, he is not REX Ryan.
-
No thanks.
-
Too bad, he is not REX Ryan.
same genes
-
It's pretty rare a coordinator takes over after his head coach leaves unless you are talking a retiring legend.
Don't worry folks....Mangini is a good coach who is going to do good things here in Cleveland.
-
Since he's had great success everywhere else he's coached. "WE're GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!" Let's put him in the hall of fame for that prediction. Isn't that the job of every Coach? To shoot for the Super Bowl?
-
I like you Homotron, you provide comic relief in every thread. The steeler trolls in here (the regulars) are fun to have around in a satirical kind of way. It's like conservatives being interviewed by Colbert.
Whomever changed your handle is a genius.
-
I like you Homotron, you provide comic relief in every thread. The steeler trolls in here (the regulars) are fun to have around in a satirical kind of way. It's like conservatives being interviewed by Colbert.
Whomever changed your handle is a genius.
I like you Homotron, you provide comic relief in every thread. The steeler trolls in here (the regulars) are fun to have around in a satirical kind of way. It's like conservatives being interviewed by Colbert.
Whomever changed your handle is a genius.
Well you can bet your ass I'm not conservative. My 3/4 length wool trench coat has a permanent pewter pin on the one lapel. It's a Donkey doing a Elephant doggie style. I also wouldn't go as far as labeling the person behind the name change a genius. My autistic neighbor down the street could have opened his 4th grade insult book and found homo and rhymed it up with rorbo and pieced that together. Making that assumption would be like giving me a job as the lead architect for a job build in Cleveland because I put together a mean lego house and not just any legos but the larger legos designed for kids under 5.
I'd like my name changed back but until then I'll be injecting threads with my own sense of humor and reality.
Thank you sir for this useful post. *plans to hit the thank button in a minute*
-
I like you Homotron, you provide comic relief in every thread. The steeler trolls in here (the regulars) are fun to have around in a satirical kind of way. It's like conservatives being interviewed by Colbert.
Whomever changed your handle is a genius.
Well you can bet your ass I'm not conservative. My 3/4 length wool trench coat has a permanent pewter pin on the one lapel. It's a Donkey doing a Elephant doggie style. I also wouldn't go as far as labeling the person behind the name change a genius. My autistic neighbor down the street could have opened his 4th grade insult book and found homo and rhymed it up with rorbo and pieced that together. Making that assumption would be like giving me a job as the lead architect for a job build in Cleveland because I put together a mean lego house and not just any legos but the larger legos designed for kids under 5.
I'd like my name changed back but until then I'll be injecting threads with my own sense of humor and reality.
Thank you sir for this useful post. *plans to hit the thank button in a minute*
Homotron said:
Well you can bet your ass I'm not conservative. My 3/4 length wool trench coat has a permanent pewter pin on the one lapel. It's a Donkey doing a Elephant doggie style. I also wouldn't go as far as labeling the person behind the name change a genius. My autistic neighbor down the street could have opened his 4th grade insult book and found homo and rhymed it up with rorbo and pieced that together. Making that assumption would be like giving me a job as the lead architect for a job build in Cleveland because I put together a mean lego house and not just any legos but the larger legos designed for kids under 5.I'd like my name changed back but until then I'll be injecting threads with my own sense of humor and reality.
Thank you sir for this useful post. *plans to hit the thank button in a minute*
Well, now, see here Homo, you are going to have to take a cue from Colonel Hans Landa who had to admit that he had no control over what nicknames his opponents gave to him. In his case he wasn't happy about being given the moniker "The Jew Hunter", yet, that is what most of the world he lived in know him as. So, if Hans Landa could deal with being called "the Jew Hunter" by his enemies, you also can deal with being called Homotron by your adversaries. Your alternative is to stay completely out of the Theater of Operations. And what's that called? See here:
-
Homotron said:
Well you can bet your ass I'm not conservative. My 3/4 length wool trench coat has a permanent pewter pin on the one lapel. It's a Donkey doing a Elephant doggie style. I also wouldn't go as far as labeling the person behind the name change a genius. My autistic neighbor down the street could have opened his 4th grade insult book and found homo and rhymed it up with rorbo and pieced that together. Making that assumption would be like giving me a job as the lead architect for a job build in Cleveland because I put together a mean lego house and not just any legos but the larger legos designed for kids under 5.I'd like my name changed back but until then I'll be injecting threads with my own sense of humor and reality.
Thank you sir for this useful post. *plans to hit the thank button in a minute*
Well, now, see here Homo, you are going to have to take a cue from Colonel Hans Landa who had to admit that he had no control over what nicknames his opponents gave to him. In his case he wasn't happy about being given the moniker "The Jew Hunter", yet, that is what most of the world he lived in know him as. So, if Hans Landa could deal with being called "the Jew Hunter" by his enemies, you also can deal with being called Homotron by your adversaries. Your alternative is to stay completely out of the Theater of Operations. And what's that called? See here:
Well, now, see here Homo, you are going to have to take a cue from Colonel Hans Landa who had to admit that he had no control over what nicknames his opponents gave to him. In his case he wasn't happy about being given the moniker "The Jew Hunter", yet, that is what most of the world he lived in know him as. So, if Hans Landa could deal with being called "the Jew Hunter" by his enemies, you also can deal with being called Homotron by your adversaries. Your alternative is to stay completely out of the Theater of Operations. And what's that called? See here:
Finally you reference a movie that I have been alive for. (and a good one too!)
-
Well, now, see here Homo, you are going to have to take a cue from Colonel Hans Landa who had to admit that he had no control over what nicknames his opponents gave to him. In his case he wasn't happy about being given the moniker "The Jew Hunter", yet, that is what most of the world he lived in know him as. So, if Hans Landa could deal with being called "the Jew Hunter" by his enemies, you also can deal with being called Homotron by your adversaries. Your alternative is to stay completely out of the Theater of Operations. And what's that called? See here:
Finally you reference a movie that I have been alive for. (and a good one too!)
-
Too bad, he is not REX Ryan.
To bad your mother smoked crack when she was pregnant with you.
-
Homotron said:
Big fan of Inglorious Basterds but more importantly Tarentino. Easily my favorite director.When did you become human with thoughts and feelings anyway?
-
Well, now, see here Homo, you are going to have to take a cue from Colonel Hans Landa who had to admit that he had no control over what nicknames his opponents gave to him. In his case he wasn't happy about being given the moniker "The Jew Hunter", yet, that is what most of the world he lived in know him as. So, if Hans Landa could deal with being called "the Jew Hunter" by his enemies, you also can deal with being called Homotron by your adversaries. Your alternative is to stay completely out of the Theater of Operations. And what's that called? See here:
Finally you reference a movie that I have been alive for. (and a good one too!)
Finally you reference a movie that I have been alive for. (and a good one too!)
Well, my most common movie references are Pulp Fiction, The Godfather, Casablanca, Ferris Beuhler and a few others.
Though I don't know what being alive for them has to do with it. I wasn't alive for Casablanca and it is probably the most quoted movie of all time. Come on man, You're not in Kansas anymore, get yourself a DVD player! (oops, I wasn't alive for that movie either)
-
Finally you reference a movie that I have been alive for. (and a good one too!)
Well, my most common movie references are Pulp Fiction, The Godfather, Casablanca, Ferris Beuhler and a few others.
Though I don't know what being alive for them has to do with it. I wasn't alive for Casablanca and it is probably the most quoted movie of all time. Come on man, You're not in Kansas anymore, get yourself a DVD player! (oops, I wasn't alive for that movie either)
Well, my most common movie references are Pulp Fiction
i probably say "i had to crash that honda" about a dozen times a week. nobody ever gets that reference, but it's my favorite line in the entire movie.
-
This game was a good example of what i was talking about. You can't give up 300 yards to a crappy team that has no weapons and expect to lead a team as a HC. He's a loser with an entertaining press conference wit. i'd rather be entertained by his players performance.
-
This game was a good example of what i was talking about. You can't give up 300 yards to a crappy team that has no weapons and expect to lead a team as a HC. He's a loser with an entertaining press conference wit. i'd rather be entertained by his players performance.
This game was a good example of what i was talking about. You can't give up 300 yards to a crappy team that has no weapons and expect to lead a team as a HC. He's a loser with an entertaining press conference wit. i'd rather be entertained by his players performance.

Crappy team? What does that make you?
-
I thought our defense looked pretty good, had a few sacks, a INT, couple 3 and outs and a key turnover. Secondary looked really good.
After Hillis fumbled the 2nd time he didnt get a touch until the last drive, we didn't do much in between there.
With no confidence in Hillis' ability to protect the ball we got away from the run and played into Tampa's strength. They ranked dead last in run defense and top 10 in pass D last year.
If we protect the ball we win this one comfortably. Gotta get that taken care of or its gonna be a long season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login