Skip to content

Officials & Squeelers

Locked The Browns Board
71 23 5.5k
  • Futher, they likely would have gotten the 1/2 inch needed if they kept the original spot.
    It wouldve been 4th down. Not even the Steelers go for it against the Ravens D in that situation. It wouldve been a FG to tie the game.
  • And the steeler pukes come out in force trying to explain how everybody under the sun that watched the game today is wrong and that was a legit game and a legit call. LMFAO you guys are blind and stupid if you believe that. Ofcourse if it was my team I wouldnt want to believe they was a bunch of cheaters either but the rest of the world can see the truth. The Rooneys being involed in gambling makes perfect sense. Only way to explain the bull shit calls I have seen watching steeler games. The refs were bought and paid for, no doubt about it, you guys coming on here and trying to explain it away does nothing. Anybody that watched that game knows that was a bullshit call. Two booth reviews, both unmistakably wrong and both in favor for the steelers. Ya that game wasnt rigged. πŸ™„

    @eqrulz101 said:

    And the steeler pukes come out in force trying to explain how everybody under the sun that watched the game today is wrong and that was a legit game and a legit call. LMFAO you guys are blind and stupid if you believe that. Ofcourse if it was my team I wouldnt want to believe they was a bunch of cheaters either but the rest of the world can see the truth. The Rooneys being involed in gambling makes perfect sense. Only way to explain the bull shit calls I have seen watching steeler games. The refs were bought and paid for, no doubt about it, you guys coming on here and trying to explain it away does nothing. Anybody that watched that game knows that was a bullshit call. Two booth reviews, both unmistakably wrong and both in favor for the steelers. Ya that game wasnt rigged. πŸ™„

    Don't watch then dumba$$. You're most likely a wrestling fan who thought Hulk Hogan was robbed when he "fought" Rocky to a draw. It's funny how every bad call that goes in favor of your your team is quickly forgotten, and they were just the better team. And your team never loses, they only get cheated by the refs. Get real and quit whining.

    I can see Furburger now, Tivo on replay trying desperately to find some satisfaction or last straw to grasp onto in another division championship for the Steelers.

  • @furnier said:

    Could the favorable officiating towards Pittshole be ANY more obvious?

    DWJ

    Here ya go again with the bitchy whiny candy azz sissified crybaby...obsession with the Steelers ! Freaking loser that You are ! "waa... waaa The Refs Cheat for Pittsburgh "...so Retarded. EVERY Game is seen by everyone under the sun. No cheating involved. Just humans making calls. If you get a break kool... If not ( Like the Polomalu "Fumble" ..against INDY in the Playoffs a couple yrs ago) Get up and make you own breaks ! What a sorry loser mentality you have dude !

    GEEKofSQUEAL08 said:

    Here ya go again with the bitchy whiny candy azz sissified crybaby...obsession with the Steelers ! Freaking loser that You are ! "waa... waaa The Refs Cheat for Pittsburgh "...so Retarded. EVERY Game is seen by everyone under the sun. No cheating involved. Just humans making calls. If you get a break kool... If not ( Like the Polomalu "Fumble" ..against INDY in the Playoffs a couple yrs ago) Get up and make you own breaks ! What a sorry loser mentality you have dude !

    Quit typing like a Ghetto-Tard. Trust me it isn't impressing ANYONE.

    Isn't it funny how these officials suddenly turn into Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller when they're assigned to a Squealer game? This kind of thing happens WAY too often in Pittshole's favor for it to be a coincidence.

    Face it, your team reeks of taint.

    Doug

  • I don't understand this thread. Are you guys seriously crying that the Ravens got screwed? It should be a national holiday.

  • It must suck to be a stains fan and just sit there stewing in despise watching your team shit the bed while them Stillers are becoming the #1 seed in the AFC.

    Schadenfreude.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • It must suck to be a stains fan and just sit there stewing in despise watching your team shit the bed while them Stillers are becoming the #1 seed in the AFC.

    Schadenfreude.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    Steeler SChuck said:

    It must suck to be a stains fan and just sit there stewing in despise watching your team shit the bed while them Stillers are becoming the #1 seed in the AFC.

    Schadenfreude.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    fag

  • Steeler SChuck said:

    It must suck to be a stains fan and just sit there stewing in despise watching your team shit the bed while them Stillers are becoming the #1 seed in the AFC.

    Schadenfreude.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    fag

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    fag

    Peter eater (errr...pumpkin eater), admit the cold hard facts.

    If the football gods offered to exchange the Steelers players, coaches and ownership in a direct swap for everything Clowns...you would take it grinning like a fool and ejaculating in your pants. Too bad for you it'll never happen, but then again you and furburger can pin your hopes on another teams failure, rather than accept the ineptitude of your own.

  • @eqrulz101 said:

    And the steeler pukes come out in force trying to explain how everybody under the sun that watched the game today is wrong and that was a legit game and a legit call. LMFAO you guys are blind and stupid if you believe that. Ofcourse if it was my team I wouldnt want to believe they was a bunch of cheaters either but the rest of the world can see the truth. The Rooneys being involed in gambling makes perfect sense. Only way to explain the bull shit calls I have seen watching steeler games. The refs were bought and paid for, no doubt about it, you guys coming on here and trying to explain it away does nothing. Anybody that watched that game knows that was a bullshit call. Two booth reviews, both unmistakably wrong and both in favor for the steelers. Ya that game wasnt rigged. πŸ™„

    Don't watch then dumba$$. You're most likely a wrestling fan who thought Hulk Hogan was robbed when he "fought" Rocky to a draw. It's funny how every bad call that goes in favor of your your team is quickly forgotten, and they were just the better team. And your team never loses, they only get cheated by the refs. Get real and quit whining.

    I can see Furburger now, Tivo on replay trying desperately to find some satisfaction or last straw to grasp onto in another division championship for the Steelers.

    @acidhead said:

    Don't watch then dumba$$. You're most likely a wrestling fan who thought Hulk Hogan was robbed when he "fought" Rocky to a draw. It's funny how every bad call that goes in favor of your your team is quickly forgotten, and they were just the better team. And your team never loses, they only get cheated by the refs. Get real and quit whining.

    I can see Furburger now, Tivo on replay trying desperately to find some satisfaction or last straw to grasp onto in another division championship for the Steelers.

    Ya, I dont watch wrestling, its fake and Im about there with football after games like steelers and ravens, its borderline fake. Those refs shaped that game, there is no doubt. I am inclined to agree with Formely Stoned on his outlook, do I think the Steelers get every call to go there way? No, but they have gotten their share that is for sure. I dont watch every game of the Steelers but I will say the couple I watch a year has some shady calls going your way and Im not talking about Browns games where I have a vested interest. I could give a shit about the Ravens but they was robbed out of that game last night. You can call names all you want doesnt change the fact those refs where bought and paid for.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    fag

    Peter eater (errr...pumpkin eater), admit the cold hard facts.

    If the football gods offered to exchange the Steelers players, coaches and ownership in a direct swap for everything Clowns...you would take it grinning like a fool and ejaculating in your pants. Too bad for you it'll never happen, but then again you and furburger can pin your hopes on another teams failure, rather than accept the ineptitude of your own.

    @acidhead said:

    Peter eater (errr...pumpkin eater), admit the cold hard facts.

    If the football gods offered to exchange the Steelers players, coaches and ownership in a direct swap for everything Clowns...you would take it grinning like a fool and ejaculating in your pants. Too bad for you it'll never happen, but then again you and furburger can pin your hopes on another teams failure, rather than accept the ineptitude of your own.

    Douchebag

  • It must suck to be a stains fan and just sit there stewing in despise watching your team shit the bed while them Stillers are becoming the #1 seed in the AFC.

    Schadenfreude.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    UpChuck McCluck said:

    Schadenfreude.

    Don't use big words Cluck....you'll hurt yourself.

    The Squeelers get more cheesedick calls by the officials than ANY other team. I'm sure the Frontrunner nation is A OK with that.

    DWJ

  • @acidhead said:

    Don't watch then dumba$$. You're most likely a wrestling fan who thought Hulk Hogan was robbed when he "fought" Rocky to a draw. It's funny how every bad call that goes in favor of your your team is quickly forgotten, and they were just the better team. And your team never loses, they only get cheated by the refs. Get real and quit whining.

    I can see Furburger now, Tivo on replay trying desperately to find some satisfaction or last straw to grasp onto in another division championship for the Steelers.

    Ya, I dont watch wrestling, its fake and Im about there with football after games like steelers and ravens, its borderline fake. Those refs shaped that game, there is no doubt. I am inclined to agree with Formely Stoned on his outlook, do I think the Steelers get every call to go there way? No, but they have gotten their share that is for sure. I dont watch every game of the Steelers but I will say the couple I watch a year has some shady calls going your way and Im not talking about Browns games where I have a vested interest. I could give a shit about the Ravens but they was robbed out of that game last night. You can call names all you want doesnt change the fact those refs where bought and paid for.

    @eqrulz101 said:

    Ya, I dont watch wrestling, its fake and Im about there with football after games like steelers and ravens, its borderline fake. Those refs shaped that game, there is no doubt. I am inclined to agree with Formely Stoned on his outlook, do I think the Steelers get every call to go there way? No, but they have gotten their share that is for sure. I dont watch every game of the Steelers but I will say the couple I watch a year has some shady calls going your way and Im not talking about Browns games where I have a vested interest. I could give a shit about the Ravens but they was robbed out of that game last night. You can call names all you want doesnt change the fact those refs where bought and paid for.

    How were they robbed?? The Ravens defense is the ones that let the Steelers drive down the field on them 92 yards at the end of the game. Did the refs tell the Ravens to let the Steelers drive down the field on them and go the length of the field with the game on the line?? And like I have been saying on here the Steelers probably go for it on 4th down and make an inch and win the game so it's a moot point. If you want to say the Ravens would have stopped the Steelers I can say the Steelers would have got in. Hindsight is 50/50 in that situation. But once again this whole thing goes back to Browns fans like yourself being bitter and jealous of the Steelers franchise consistently winning and competing for playoffs and Super Bowls every year while the Browns continue to hire losers and continue to settle for being .500 as a successful season. That's the real issue here. You Browns fans would give your left testicle to have a consistent football team with a defense like the Steelers, and a QB like Ben if it meant you would have a chance to compete and win every year. And if you say otherwise you're a liar and full of shit.

  • Formerly Stone said:

    By the way, any moron who understands football could see that the TD was good! Holmes had possession the instant the ball hit his hands because he never juggled or bobbled it after that......when he pulled it in it was well "over" the plane.....it broke the planes when it hit his hands.

    So if at that magical moment where you said Holmes had possession, what happens if a defender knocks the ball out of his hands? Still a completion? If not, you can't say possession started there because possession starts at the point where an incompletion becomes a fumble. Wouldn't you agree?

    I really liked the way the game ended, I am a Browns fan who doesn't like Baltimore or Pittsburgh at all. I'd like to see one of the two miss the playoffs, and this was probably the best case scenerio for that to happen. So i was ok with the Steelers winning, and almost happy that they won it with a call that could never be overturned by replay, but was.

  • @winslow-s-urologist said:

    Now for those of you non-squealers who want to have a rational discussion about this, here's Andrew Perloff’s column on CNNSI.

    They dont have time to discuss this game anymore they are getting ready for their big Monday night matchup tonight against Philadelphia with Ken Dorsey as their starting QB hahaha. Cmon you know they have to discuss and talk about what players are going to be good enough to keep for next season when the Browns stink again. That's usually the only thing the Browns have to hang on to or discuss the last 2-3 games of the season since they are never in playoff contention and never have a chance to win anything.

  • UpChuck McCluck said:

    Schadenfreude.

    Don't use big words Cluck....you'll hurt yourself.

    The Squeelers get more cheesedick calls by the officials than ANY other team. I'm sure the Frontrunner nation is A OK with that.

    DWJ

    @furnier said:

    Don't use big words Cluck....you'll hurt yourself.

    The Squeelers get more cheesedick calls by the officials than ANY other team. I'm sure the Frontrunner nation is A OK with that.

    DWJ

    Funny how you question an obvious TD catch, complain about the one good call we got and fail to mention how Harrison was held all day long while the zebras sat on their flags.

    No bias there.

    And who calls a PF on a kicker after a bitchy slap like that?

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • Formerly Stone said:

    In my best Madden like answer......"well you see if the receiver catches the ball and doesn't drop it it's a catch and if a defender knocks it out of the receiver's hands then it's not a catch" Duh πŸ˜•

    Wow, you are just as smart as he is! The point being made was when possession starts, it starts when no matter what happens from that point on it is a completion. You would be bitching if the roles were reversed and you know it. And there has to be doubt in your mind to explain 10 different ways that it was without doubt an obvious TD. If it was a running back rushing into the endzone there and he made it as far as Holmes did into the endzone it may have been a TD, but still wouldn't be clear enough to overturn a call either way. Well, I guess with those officials it would have been, they had serious issues with the LOS. Chuck, there is no reason to bitch about holding calls, happens all game long. I learned that you bitch and scream about them when they happen and leave it at that, don't think Suggs wasn't getting held, that happened all day too.

  • @furnier said:

    Don't use big words Cluck....you'll hurt yourself.

    The Squeelers get more cheesedick calls by the officials than ANY other team. I'm sure the Frontrunner nation is A OK with that.

    DWJ

    Funny how you question an obvious TD catch, complain about the one good call we got and fail to mention how Harrison was held all day long while the zebras sat on their flags.

    No bias there.

    And who calls a PF on a kicker after a bitchy slap like that?

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    Steeler SChuck said:

    Funny how you question an obvious TD catch, complain about the one good call we got and fail to mention how Harrison was held all day long while the zebras sat on their flags.

    No bias there.

    And who calls a PF on a kicker after a bitchy slap like that?

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    .... fagg'ot

    .

  • Last time I am posting on this subject, it is pointless to agrue with a bunch of nitwits, that was not a TD, it was called on the 1 inch line and was over turned with inconclusive evidence. The ref overturned it because two feet being in the endzone not the ball crossing the plane. Go back to page 1 of this thread, a touch down occurs when the ball crosses the plain. Steelers had 2 key reviews go there way that were incorrect calls and obvisouly so. I saw personally two delay of games on the steelers not called, and with that defensive of a game those non calls mattered. Those refs were bought and paid for, end of story.

  • I think there was not enough evidence to over turn the call on the field. I think it should have been 4th and goal. You kick the FG and take it to overtime... its the only remotely fair way to treat that situation. The play was so close that overturning it was just Retarded.

  • Wrong, the ball has to cross the plane of the goal line.

    It crossed the plane EARS.

  • @cuyahoga said:

    Why do you even bother caring about the NFL if you think it's rigged?

    I dont believe every game is rigged but I would venture to guess there are a couple a week that are. Where there is gambling there is corruption, and there is way to much money to be made in betting on sports. Lets not forget these refs are not full time employies of the NFL. I dont know how much money they make but I guarentee they would/do make more in payoffs.

    I watch because I enjoy the game and I like to root for the Browns. I would like to believe I am wrong about it being rigged but I cant deny what my own eyes have seen. The NFL never comes out and says this was a bad call and fires a ref, they explain it away and if you question a call you get fined. The NFL protects the refs instead of making them own up to these horrible calls. There should be investagations , but that would be bad for business.

    @eqrulz101 said:

    I dont believe every game is rigged but I would venture to guess there are a couple a week that are. Where there is gambling there is corruption, and there is way to much money to be made in betting on sports. Lets not forget these refs are not full time employies of the NFL. I dont know how much money they make but I guarentee they would/do make more in payoffs.

    I watch because I enjoy the game and I like to root for the Browns. I would like to believe I am wrong about it being rigged but I cant deny what my own eyes have seen. The NFL never comes out and says this was a bad call and fires a ref, they explain it away and if you question a call you get fined. The NFL protects the refs instead of making them own up to these horrible calls. There should be investagations , but that would be bad for business.

    If the game is or was "RIGGED"

    Why , please Tell me... Did the "Refs" bother t call Back a Steeler TD earlier on a Holding Call ??? Wouldn't ya think they would just have Turned the other way ? Did they Know the Ratbirds D would get Gutted inside of 3 Minutes for 92 yards ?? LOL..what a Bunch of sorry Losers you guys are. Its hilarious !! Also funny that you so totally obsessed with what the Pittsburgh Steelers do. What the Freak do you care ?? Because your losers that's why ! Not piling on , or being mean... you guys are what you are and your words here speak Volumes as to your lunacy !