Skip to content

It's Official !

The Browns Board
25 18 3.5k
  • And the "WOW" moment hits 15 years after the fact.

    Look on the bright side. The Steelers keep on winning. At least yinz have something worth bitching about.

    Regards....

    ... an'at

  • And the "WOW" moment hits 15 years after the fact.

    Look on the bright side. The Steelers keep on winning. At least yinz have something worth bitching about.

    Regards....

    ... an'at

    Fook you yinzer...

    @steeler-schick said:

    And the "WOW" moment hits 15 years after the fact.

    Look on the bright side. The Steelers keep on winning. At least yinz have something worth bitching about.

    Regards....

    ... an'at

  • Tampa Bay and Kansas City are both 2-0, Chiefs beat us and San Diego and Bucs beat us and Carolina. Maybe our perceived easy first two games isn't as perceived.

    I got more excitement watching the lady 3 rows in front of me in a drunken coma with her head in her lap the entire game than I did watching our offense

    Give Hillis the ball and start getting James Davis involved, Harrison's killing us right now

  • Tampa Bay and Kansas City are both 2-0, Chiefs beat us and San Diego and Bucs beat us and Carolina. Maybe our perceived easy first two games isn't as perceived.

    I got more excitement watching the lady 3 rows in front of me in a drunken coma with her head in her lap the entire game than I did watching our offense

    Give Hillis the ball and start getting James Davis involved, Harrison's killing us right now

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Tampa Bay and Kansas City are both 2-0, Chiefs beat us and San Diego and Bucs beat us and Carolina. Maybe our perceived easy first two games isn't as perceived.

    I got more excitement watching the lady 3 rows in front of me in a drunken coma with her head in her lap the entire game than I did watching our offense

    Give Hillis the ball and start getting James Davis involved, Harrison's killing us right now

    Agreed.

    Observing someone in the act of autocunnilingus is far more entertaining than watching a stains game.

    Regards...

    ... an'at

    .

  • Anyone still think the Vincent Jackson trade attempt is a bad idea ? Im not that excited even if we pursue it, but it seems like FA's are the only way we can inject some meaning into this season unless we are aiming high for the draft.

    @brownindian said:

    Anyone still think the Vincent Jackson trade attempt is a bad idea ? Im not that excited even if we pursue it, but it seems like FA's are the only way we can inject some meaning into this season unless we are aiming high for the draft.

    I think it would be a terrible idea. We need a lot of help on offense and to tie up that much money in a guy without anyone to throw it to him is not the way to get better.

    Seneca Wallace is NOT the answer, despite what some posters are saying. I don't think we have a franchise QB on the roster and until we get one look for the offense to be average at best (although with an average offense we would be 2-0 right now).

  • I vote for 55 yards in the 2nd half.

    that just isnt going to get it done...

    @mark-o said:

    I vote for 55 yards in the 2nd half.

    that just isnt going to get it done...

    Maybe. Especially since all we needed was a field goal to win it.

    But I would still say the pick that resulted in the only TD for KC. Poor decisions by Browns QB's has become the norm.

    If Wallace is such a great athlete, why didn't he tuck and run some?

  • Seneca is a good back-up QB. i think he proved that today.

  • @mark-o said:

    I vote for 55 yards in the 2nd half.

    that just isnt going to get it done...

    Maybe. Especially since all we needed was a field goal to win it.

    But I would still say the pick that resulted in the only TD for KC. Poor decisions by Browns QB's has become the norm.

    If Wallace is such a great athlete, why didn't he tuck and run some?

    @el-guapo said:

    Maybe. Especially since all we needed was a field goal to win it.

    But I would still say the pick that resulted in the only TD for KC. Poor decisions by Browns QB's has become the norm.

    If Wallace is such a great athlete, why didn't he tuck and run some?

    Obviously the int that resulted in a TD is a problem however, we still had the lead at halftime once again despite that mistake and just like last week, we did nothing at all in the 2nd half.

    We have to do something in the 2nd half on offense if we are going to win. The defense can only do so much. Both weeks it was the same problem.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Pick 6 cost us the game?

    An INT. return for a TD cost us both games. Without those I think the Browns are 2-0.

    Even if the Int. took place, allowing them to be returned is what cost as if they had been tackle, it is highly possible/probably that both the Bucs and Chiefs DO NOT score TDs afterwards. If they were held to a FG, the Browns win those games.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Pick 6 cost us the game?

    An INT. return for a TD cost us both games. Without those I think the Browns are 2-0.

    Even if the Int. took place, allowing them to be returned is what cost as if they had been tackle, it is highly possible/probably that both the Bucs and Chiefs DO NOT score TDs afterwards. If they were held to a FG, the Browns win those games.

    @the-gipper said:

    An INT. return for a TD cost us both games. Without those I think the Browns are 2-0.

    Even if the Int. took place, allowing them to be returned is what cost as if they had been tackle, it is highly possible/probably that both the Bucs and Chiefs DO NOT score TDs afterwards. If they were held to a FG, the Browns win those games.

    Interceptions are part of the game. No QB is perfect. We can what if until the cows come home. It's pro football... those who make the least mistakes usually win. A ton of games are won by 3 or less points. Just the way it is.

  • Even our ST are slowly going down the drain....