Seneca Wallace
-
Wallace went 16 of 31 with 229 yards and a TD!
I'm glad to see we have some depth at the QB position.
Other than the pick 6 to Flowers and the Dawson missed FG we might of won. Our defense held the Chiefs to only 16 points.
Seneca did almost as well or better than Cassell as a backup player. I would like to see him get a few more starts to see what he can bring to the offense. Just maybe if we could get Slown ass Watson to get out on some blocks we could enjoy watching a running game again.

-
Wallace went 16 of 31 with 229 yards and a TD!
I'm glad to see we have some depth at the QB position.
Other than the pick 6 to Flowers and the Dawson missed FG we might of won. Our defense held the Chiefs to only 16 points.
Seneca did almost as well or better than Cassell as a backup player. I would like to see him get a few more starts to see what he can bring to the offense. Just maybe if we could get Slown ass Watson to get out on some blocks we could enjoy watching a running game again.

Wallace went 16 of 31 with 229 yards and a TD!
I'm glad to see we have some depth at the QB position.
Other than the pick 6 to Flowers and the Dawson missed FG we might of won. Our defense held the Chiefs to only 16 points.
Seneca did almost as well or better than Cassell as a backup player. I would like to see him get a few more starts to see what he can bring to the offense. Just maybe if we could get Slown ass Watson to get out on some blocks we could enjoy watching a running game again.

d actually only gave up 9 points. the pic six was the other 7
-
Wallace went 16 of 31 with 229 yards and a TD!
I'm glad to see we have some depth at the QB position.
Other than the pick 6 to Flowers and the Dawson missed FG we might of won. Our defense held the Chiefs to only 16 points.
Seneca did almost as well or better than Cassell as a backup player. I would like to see him get a few more starts to see what he can bring to the offense. Just maybe if we could get Slown ass Watson to get out on some blocks we could enjoy watching a running game again.

Wallace went 16 of 31 with 229 yards and a TD!
I'm glad to see we have some depth at the QB position.
Other than the pick 6 to Flowers and the Dawson missed FG we might of won. Our defense held the Chiefs to only 16 points.
Seneca did almost as well or better than Cassell as a backup player. I would like to see him get a few more starts to see what he can bring to the offense. Just maybe if we could get Slown ass Watson to get out on some blocks we could enjoy watching a running game again.

I'd like to think that our defense held them to 9, since we gave them a pick 6.. and 3 of the 9 came off of Harrison's fumble. So our defense really played well..
-
I think the way the team is now, Seneca gives us the best chance to win. He's got a cannon for an arm and is mobile. JD is a statue who seems to panic.
-
Wallace went 16 of 31 with 229 yards and a TD!
I'm glad to see we have some depth at the QB position.
Other than the pick 6 to Flowers and the Dawson missed FG we might of won. Our defense held the Chiefs to only 16 points.
Seneca did almost as well or better than Cassell as a backup player. I would like to see him get a few more starts to see what he can bring to the offense. Just maybe if we could get Slown ass Watson to get out on some blocks we could enjoy watching a running game again.

I'd like to think that our defense held them to 9, since we gave them a pick 6.. and 3 of the 9 came off of Harrison's fumble. So our defense really played well..
I'd like to think that our defense held them to 9, since we gave them a pick 6.. and 3 of the 9 came off of Harrison's fumble. So our defense really played well..
That is correct, our defense only gave up 3 field goals, and we should of won if it has not been for the turnovers we would of. Turnovers are killing this team, lack of concentration or lack of coaching from the OC, or who else could we blame other than lazy players.
I see a few guys striving to get better and then I see guys like Watson who look like they are suprised to even be playing the game still, but love the check.
In what week will Wallace come out of the game hurt and go onto the IR where he can get paid and not have to do anymore work for it? Does Delhomme fit this same mold?
My point is we need to weed out the bad apples, and play those who are hungry and want to make a statement, that they are professional football players 100% all of the time.
-
mikeyP72 said:
What's the look on his face? Intrigue? Envy? Confusion?I can't figure it out LOL
Hand on his hip shows one of 2 things, he is either tired/exhausted or just bored, and he looks like he is watching Seneca's footwork. I never realized the size difference before until they were standing together. But look at Flutie he was only 5'7".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

