WHO DAT
-
Zombo said:
What is it with you and Carlton Mitchell? Is he your new Corey Bridges?He might actually be on the active roster this week thanks to Roid Harrison.
Zombo
I laughed so hard when i saw "roid harrison"....lol thanks for that
-
Canton's right, Strato. We are 7th in passing defense and 7th in total defense, but 16th in rushing defense. That said, I think the Saints will have success in stopping the run this coming week by loading the box. The Brown's passing game does not appear to require any type of max coverage.
7th in total D not bad...huh Canton...you have to admit thats way better than we all thought...We will try and make Colt beat us thats a givin..but i think we hold up well against the run and pass....40 yards givin up against Tampa is a good sign..
7th in total D not bad...huh Canton...you have to admit thats way better than we all thought...We will try and make Colt beat us thats a givin..but i think we hold up well against the run and pass....40 yards givin up against Tampa is a good sign..
its a number strat. its a meaningless number......like power rankings
the number doesnt tell the whole story. just like our defensive ranking last year didnt tell the whole story. problem is that last year we were better than advertised and this year we are not as good as people think we are
-
7th in total D not bad...huh Canton...you have to admit thats way better than we all thought...We will try and make Colt beat us thats a givin..but i think we hold up well against the run and pass....40 yards givin up against Tampa is a good sign..
its a number strat. its a meaningless number......like power rankings
the number doesnt tell the whole story. just like our defensive ranking last year didnt tell the whole story. problem is that last year we were better than advertised and this year we are not as good as people think we are
its a number strat. its a meaningless number......like power rankings
the number doesnt tell the whole story. just like our defensive ranking last year didnt tell the whole story. problem is that last year we were better than advertised and this year we are not as good as people think we are
I know Canton..but look at how we have stopped the long runs so far..i think even with all the injuries we have ..the D is better than last year..were not getting the TOs but i see improvement..i think that we have other issues that chap me more..Hartley!....numbers are just numbers..really i go by what see out there and the D is playing much better against the run...we would be 6 and 0 if those kicks were made...thats what is frustrating...i know we didnt play great in those games but we did have a chance to win ..and that wasnt all the Ds fault..
-
its a number strat. its a meaningless number......like power rankings
the number doesnt tell the whole story. just like our defensive ranking last year didnt tell the whole story. problem is that last year we were better than advertised and this year we are not as good as people think we are
I know Canton..but look at how we have stopped the long runs so far..i think even with all the injuries we have ..the D is better than last year..were not getting the TOs but i see improvement..i think that we have other issues that chap me more..Hartley!....numbers are just numbers..really i go by what see out there and the D is playing much better against the run...we would be 6 and 0 if those kicks were made...thats what is frustrating...i know we didnt play great in those games but we did have a chance to win ..and that wasnt all the Ds fault..
I know Canton..but look at how we have stopped the long runs so far..i think even with all the injuries we have ..the D is better than last year..were not getting the TOs but i see improvement..i think that we have other issues that chap me more..Hartley!....numbers are just numbers..really i go by what see out there and the D is playing much better against the run...we would be 6 and 0 if those kicks were made...thats what is frustrating...i know we didnt play great in those games but we did have a chance to win ..and that wasnt all the Ds fault..
and we'd be 2-4 if hartley didnt make the kicks at the end of the games that he did make
theres always another side of a hypothetical response
saints are 4-2. browns are 1-5 and neither of the records reflect how they've played this season
-
Though based on this story it is highly possible you might be a little different. Most FRAKs you see are Yankee/Celtic/Laker/Cowboy/Steeler/ or once upon a time Bulls/49er fans....the most famous of which is LeBron James. They chose teams because they glommed onto winners. If, indeed you became a fan of the Saints long ago, it wasn't because they were winning. I am not sure I am quite yet ready to declare you a non-FRAK, but at least the jury is still out.
oh man if i would've known i had to come to you for your approval i would've done it a long time ago
us fans from around the league have a nickname for guys like you.........dumb
ive read a lot about you on these boards and its clear you are the first to jump on and off someones bandwagon......not surprising i guess that you would jump on someone else and accuse them of doing the same thing
oh man if i would've known i had to come to you for your approval i would've done it a long time ago
us fans from around the league have a nickname for guys like you.........dumb
ive read a lot about you on these boards and its clear you are the first to jump on and off someones bandwagon......not surprising i guess that you would jump on someone else and accuse them of doing the same thing
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
-
oh man if i would've known i had to come to you for your approval i would've done it a long time ago
us fans from around the league have a nickname for guys like you.........dumb
ive read a lot about you on these boards and its clear you are the first to jump on and off someones bandwagon......not surprising i guess that you would jump on someone else and accuse them of doing the same thing
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
aww it doesnt feel so good does it? ive been a saints fan for as long as i can remember and i can remember pretty far back in my life
-
oh man if i would've known i had to come to you for your approval i would've done it a long time ago
us fans from around the league have a nickname for guys like you.........dumb
ive read a lot about you on these boards and its clear you are the first to jump on and off someones bandwagon......not surprising i guess that you would jump on someone else and accuse them of doing the same thing
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
LOL..Canton strikes again...but please keep my Saints out of it....
-
oh man if i would've known i had to come to you for your approval i would've done it a long time ago
us fans from around the league have a nickname for guys like you.........dumb
ive read a lot about you on these boards and its clear you are the first to jump on and off someones bandwagon......not surprising i guess that you would jump on someone else and accuse them of doing the same thing
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.
-
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
aww it doesnt feel so good does it? ive been a saints fan for as long as i can remember and i can remember pretty far back in my life
aww it doesnt feel so good does it? ive been a saints fan for as long as i can remember and i can remember pretty far back in my life
What you are saying is that you are actually a little f**king pissant that can't get it on with me honestly so you have to make up spurious BS?
You obviously failed reading comprehension class. I defined for you what a FRAK is, and I said that you likely were not one. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move. Ask the regulars on here how I shred the Steeler trolls...who are light years ahead of some Nouveau Riche Fleur de Lis fags when it comes to ignorance and hypocrisy.
I hope you have horded a supply of Depends, because if I decide to really lay it on you, you're gonna need them, because you'll be pissing your pants.
-
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.
That aint no lie...Canton will argue if the sun is hot...lol...JK
-
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.
Well, when it comes to argumentative types, this kid has just come wearing a 3 piece suit to mud wrestling match against a Big Ole Hawg.


So, you tell me who is ready to get down and dirty?
-
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.
Well, when it comes to argumentative types, this kid has just come wearing a 3 piece suit to mud wrestling match against a Big Ole Hawg.


So, you tell me who is ready to get down and dirty?
Well, when it comes to argumentative types, this kid has just come wearing a 3 piece suit to mud wrestling match against a Big Ole Hawg.
So, you tell me who is ready to get down and dirty?
Understood. I am sure I have Saints shirts older than Mr. Canton. Thanks to all here for allowing us to visit. Perhaps the most civil boards I have visited recently.
-
mikeyP72 said:
Here's two things people don't know about the Browns:1. We play better when people count us out.
2. We don't win very many games.
Oh wait, everyone knows those things!
1. Absolutely! I have seen it many times. I have had Sunday Ticket since it began and watch everyone. But, I know that you will not be taken lightly at all.
2. Been there, done that. With the right parts at the top that can change.
-
mikeyP72 said:
You missed the Anderson/Quinn Wars... Those were dark times....I can just imagine. We have had our sibling rivalries as well
-
aww it doesnt feel so good does it? ive been a saints fan for as long as i can remember and i can remember pretty far back in my life
What you are saying is that you are actually a little f**king pissant that can't get it on with me honestly so you have to make up spurious BS?
You obviously failed reading comprehension class. I defined for you what a FRAK is, and I said that you likely were not one. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move. Ask the regulars on here how I shred the Steeler trolls...who are light years ahead of some Nouveau Riche Fleur de Lis fags when it comes to ignorance and hypocrisy.
I hope you have horded a supply of Depends, because if I decide to really lay it on you, you're gonna need them, because you'll be pissing your pants.
What you are saying is that you are actually a little f**king pissant that can't get it on with me honestly so you have to make up spurious BS?
You obviously failed reading comprehension class. I defined for you what a FRAK is, and I said that you likely were not one. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move. Ask the regulars on here how I shred the Steeler trolls...who are light years ahead of some Nouveau Riche Fleur de Lis fags when it comes to ignorance and hypocrisy.
I hope you have horded a supply of Depends, because if I decide to really lay it on you, you're gonna need them, because you'll be pissing your pants.
you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do. im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line
im not some worthless steelers fan who comes in here without ammo to back up my arguments. i can go 12 rounds with anyone and you are the kind of guy that i push out of the way on my way to the ring.
the saints are better than the browns in every phase of the game and if you're going to come back with some personal garbage then make sure you're ready to take it back because thats the only trash you can talk
you cant say one word about the browns actually being better because they arent.....period
-
What you are saying is that you are actually a little f**king pissant that can't get it on with me honestly so you have to make up spurious BS?
You obviously failed reading comprehension class. I defined for you what a FRAK is, and I said that you likely were not one. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move. Ask the regulars on here how I shred the Steeler trolls...who are light years ahead of some Nouveau Riche Fleur de Lis fags when it comes to ignorance and hypocrisy.
I hope you have horded a supply of Depends, because if I decide to really lay it on you, you're gonna need them, because you'll be pissing your pants.
you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do. im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line
im not some worthless steelers fan who comes in here without ammo to back up my arguments. i can go 12 rounds with anyone and you are the kind of guy that i push out of the way on my way to the ring.
the saints are better than the browns in every phase of the game and if you're going to come back with some personal garbage then make sure you're ready to take it back because thats the only trash you can talk
you cant say one word about the browns actually being better because they arent.....period
you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do. im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line
im not some worthless steelers fan who comes in here without ammo to back up my arguments. i can go 12 rounds with anyone and you are the kind of guy that i push out of the way on my way to the ring.
the saints are better than the browns in every phase of the game and if you're going to come back with some personal garbage then make sure you're ready to take it back because thats the only trash you can talk
you cant say one word about the browns actually being better because they arent.....period
Yeah you rite !!!..dam you go man...bout dam time..lol
-
Just out of curiosity CantonLegend, where in the New Orleans area did you grow up?
yea haha bandwagon fan whatever......heard it all before
i grew up in canton ohio. became a saints fan when i was very young because i liked their uniforms. before i knew any players on any team i knew i liked the saints just because of the black and gold uniforms
now im an adult and my friends consider me the only true saints fan in ohio......you dont have to believe me but ive spent a lot of time proving people wrong
you are no different
my avatar is a picture of me as a saints fan in '07 during the hall of fame game.......all of my school pictures starting in middle school i have a saints shirt on. i never dressed up for school pictures.......instead i wore the same saints shirt for about 8 years in a row
yea haha bandwagon fan whatever......heard it all before
i grew up in canton ohio. became a saints fan when i was very young because i liked their uniforms. before i knew any players on any team i knew i liked the saints just because of the black and gold uniforms
now im an adult and my friends consider me the only true saints fan in ohio......you dont have to believe me but ive spent a lot of time proving people wrong
you are no different
my avatar is a picture of me as a saints fan in '07 during the hall of fame game.......all of my school pictures starting in middle school i have a saints shirt on. i never dressed up for school pictures.......instead i wore the same saints shirt for about 8 years in a row
So you became a fan of the Ain'ts because you liked their uniforms. How sweet. I'll bet you became a fan after they won the Super Bowl. In other words, 'BANDWAGON".
-
What you are saying is that you are actually a little f**king pissant that can't get it on with me honestly so you have to make up spurious BS?
You obviously failed reading comprehension class. I defined for you what a FRAK is, and I said that you likely were not one. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move. Ask the regulars on here how I shred the Steeler trolls...who are light years ahead of some Nouveau Riche Fleur de Lis fags when it comes to ignorance and hypocrisy.
I hope you have horded a supply of Depends, because if I decide to really lay it on you, you're gonna need them, because you'll be pissing your pants.
you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do. im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line
im not some worthless steelers fan who comes in here without ammo to back up my arguments. i can go 12 rounds with anyone and you are the kind of guy that i push out of the way on my way to the ring.
the saints are better than the browns in every phase of the game and if you're going to come back with some personal garbage then make sure you're ready to take it back because thats the only trash you can talk
you cant say one word about the browns actually being better because they arent.....period
you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do.
What Planet have you been living on? Or what history have you been reading? The Browns have won 8 championships, the Cleveland area has 13 titles....including those won by teams in Canton. The Browns have had more first place divisional/conference finishes except for maybe 1 or 2 team. Your history professors needed to be fired. And you need to start doing some independent reading on NFL history.
im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line
As a born and bred red blooded American I believe that people born and bred here should be loyal to America. As a born and bred Northeast Ohio native I believe that born and bred Northeast Ohioans should be loyal to the Northeast Ohio sports team. THAT is where I come from. Maybe you are not a bandwagon fan who glommed onto a winning team, but, in my mind you are somewhat of a turncoat. Would you prefer that nomenclature?
im not some worthless steelers fan who comes in here without ammo to back up my arguments. i can go 12 rounds with anyone and you are the kind of guy that i push out of the way on my way to the ring.
Pup, you would be lucky to be given the job of waterboy, so much as even getting into the ring.
the saints are better than the browns in every phase of the game and if you're going to come back with some personal garbage then make sure you're ready to take it back because thats the only trash you can talk
you cant say one word about the browns actually being better because they arent.....period
AH...No shit Sherlock. What amazing powers of observation you have. "The Saints are better than the Browns".
Well Whoopdeephukingdoo. You know, you may not be one of those worthless steeler fans, but you are making a Grade A effort at emulating one. Do you really think this is all about the Saints being better than the Browns? It ain't about that Sonny Jim. It ain't about that.
-
yea haha bandwagon fan whatever......heard it all before
i grew up in canton ohio. became a saints fan when i was very young because i liked their uniforms. before i knew any players on any team i knew i liked the saints just because of the black and gold uniforms
now im an adult and my friends consider me the only true saints fan in ohio......you dont have to believe me but ive spent a lot of time proving people wrong
you are no different
my avatar is a picture of me as a saints fan in '07 during the hall of fame game.......all of my school pictures starting in middle school i have a saints shirt on. i never dressed up for school pictures.......instead i wore the same saints shirt for about 8 years in a row
So you became a fan of the Ain'ts because you liked their uniforms. How sweet. I'll bet you became a fan after they won the Super Bowl. In other words, 'BANDWAGON".
So you became a fan of the Ain'ts because you liked their uniforms. How sweet. I'll bet you became a fan after they won the Super Bowl. In other words, 'BANDWAGON".
No, no, I will give him that credit. I DO believe he became a fan of the Saints because of their uniform. All those type of guys become fans of a team because of their uniform
if you get my drift.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login