WHO DAT
-
oh man if i would've known i had to come to you for your approval i would've done it a long time ago
us fans from around the league have a nickname for guys like you.........dumb
ive read a lot about you on these boards and its clear you are the first to jump on and off someones bandwagon......not surprising i guess that you would jump on someone else and accuse them of doing the same thing
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
LOL..Canton strikes again...but please keep my Saints out of it....
-
oh man if i would've known i had to come to you for your approval i would've done it a long time ago
us fans from around the league have a nickname for guys like you.........dumb
ive read a lot about you on these boards and its clear you are the first to jump on and off someones bandwagon......not surprising i guess that you would jump on someone else and accuse them of doing the same thing
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.
-
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
aww it doesnt feel so good does it? ive been a saints fan for as long as i can remember and i can remember pretty far back in my life
aww it doesnt feel so good does it? ive been a saints fan for as long as i can remember and i can remember pretty far back in my life
What you are saying is that you are actually a little f**king pissant that can't get it on with me honestly so you have to make up spurious BS?
You obviously failed reading comprehension class. I defined for you what a FRAK is, and I said that you likely were not one. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move. Ask the regulars on here how I shred the Steeler trolls...who are light years ahead of some Nouveau Riche Fleur de Lis fags when it comes to ignorance and hypocrisy.
I hope you have horded a supply of Depends, because if I decide to really lay it on you, you're gonna need them, because you'll be pissing your pants.
-
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.
That aint no lie...Canton will argue if the sun is hot...lol...JK
-
Show me one F**king time that I have ever jumped on or off any bandwagon. I have been a Browns fan since the days of Jim Brown. Since before the New Orleans Saints were even a sperm cell. I have been an Indians fan since Rocky Colavito, Dick Donovan and Gary Bell, Willie Tasby etc.. I went 40 years with them never having seen a postseason game. There was one team whose bandwagon I did jump off: The Cincinnati Royals. Hell, you have probably never even heard of them. And it wasn't I who jumped, it was they. They moved to Kansas City. Then the Cavaliers were formed.
Where the hell are you getting your information?
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.
Well, when it comes to argumentative types, this kid has just come wearing a 3 piece suit to mud wrestling match against a Big Ole Hawg.


So, you tell me who is ready to get down and dirty?
-
Don't worry about Canton, Gip. He has always been an argumentative cuss. As a day one Saints fan I respect, and understand, your suffering.
Well, when it comes to argumentative types, this kid has just come wearing a 3 piece suit to mud wrestling match against a Big Ole Hawg.


So, you tell me who is ready to get down and dirty?
Well, when it comes to argumentative types, this kid has just come wearing a 3 piece suit to mud wrestling match against a Big Ole Hawg.
So, you tell me who is ready to get down and dirty?
Understood. I am sure I have Saints shirts older than Mr. Canton. Thanks to all here for allowing us to visit. Perhaps the most civil boards I have visited recently.
-
mikeyP72 said:
Here's two things people don't know about the Browns:1. We play better when people count us out.
2. We don't win very many games.
Oh wait, everyone knows those things!
1. Absolutely! I have seen it many times. I have had Sunday Ticket since it began and watch everyone. But, I know that you will not be taken lightly at all.
2. Been there, done that. With the right parts at the top that can change.
-
mikeyP72 said:
You missed the Anderson/Quinn Wars... Those were dark times....I can just imagine. We have had our sibling rivalries as well
-
aww it doesnt feel so good does it? ive been a saints fan for as long as i can remember and i can remember pretty far back in my life
What you are saying is that you are actually a little f**king pissant that can't get it on with me honestly so you have to make up spurious BS?
You obviously failed reading comprehension class. I defined for you what a FRAK is, and I said that you likely were not one. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move. Ask the regulars on here how I shred the Steeler trolls...who are light years ahead of some Nouveau Riche Fleur de Lis fags when it comes to ignorance and hypocrisy.
I hope you have horded a supply of Depends, because if I decide to really lay it on you, you're gonna need them, because you'll be pissing your pants.
What you are saying is that you are actually a little f**king pissant that can't get it on with me honestly so you have to make up spurious BS?
You obviously failed reading comprehension class. I defined for you what a FRAK is, and I said that you likely were not one. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move. Ask the regulars on here how I shred the Steeler trolls...who are light years ahead of some Nouveau Riche Fleur de Lis fags when it comes to ignorance and hypocrisy.
I hope you have horded a supply of Depends, because if I decide to really lay it on you, you're gonna need them, because you'll be pissing your pants.
you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do. im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line
im not some worthless steelers fan who comes in here without ammo to back up my arguments. i can go 12 rounds with anyone and you are the kind of guy that i push out of the way on my way to the ring.
the saints are better than the browns in every phase of the game and if you're going to come back with some personal garbage then make sure you're ready to take it back because thats the only trash you can talk
you cant say one word about the browns actually being better because they arent.....period
-
What you are saying is that you are actually a little f**king pissant that can't get it on with me honestly so you have to make up spurious BS?
You obviously failed reading comprehension class. I defined for you what a FRAK is, and I said that you likely were not one. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move. Ask the regulars on here how I shred the Steeler trolls...who are light years ahead of some Nouveau Riche Fleur de Lis fags when it comes to ignorance and hypocrisy.
I hope you have horded a supply of Depends, because if I decide to really lay it on you, you're gonna need them, because you'll be pissing your pants.
you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do. im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line
im not some worthless steelers fan who comes in here without ammo to back up my arguments. i can go 12 rounds with anyone and you are the kind of guy that i push out of the way on my way to the ring.
the saints are better than the browns in every phase of the game and if you're going to come back with some personal garbage then make sure you're ready to take it back because thats the only trash you can talk
you cant say one word about the browns actually being better because they arent.....period
you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do. im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line
im not some worthless steelers fan who comes in here without ammo to back up my arguments. i can go 12 rounds with anyone and you are the kind of guy that i push out of the way on my way to the ring.
the saints are better than the browns in every phase of the game and if you're going to come back with some personal garbage then make sure you're ready to take it back because thats the only trash you can talk
you cant say one word about the browns actually being better because they arent.....period
Yeah you rite !!!..dam you go man...bout dam time..lol
-
Just out of curiosity CantonLegend, where in the New Orleans area did you grow up?
yea haha bandwagon fan whatever......heard it all before
i grew up in canton ohio. became a saints fan when i was very young because i liked their uniforms. before i knew any players on any team i knew i liked the saints just because of the black and gold uniforms
now im an adult and my friends consider me the only true saints fan in ohio......you dont have to believe me but ive spent a lot of time proving people wrong
you are no different
my avatar is a picture of me as a saints fan in '07 during the hall of fame game.......all of my school pictures starting in middle school i have a saints shirt on. i never dressed up for school pictures.......instead i wore the same saints shirt for about 8 years in a row
yea haha bandwagon fan whatever......heard it all before
i grew up in canton ohio. became a saints fan when i was very young because i liked their uniforms. before i knew any players on any team i knew i liked the saints just because of the black and gold uniforms
now im an adult and my friends consider me the only true saints fan in ohio......you dont have to believe me but ive spent a lot of time proving people wrong
you are no different
my avatar is a picture of me as a saints fan in '07 during the hall of fame game.......all of my school pictures starting in middle school i have a saints shirt on. i never dressed up for school pictures.......instead i wore the same saints shirt for about 8 years in a row
So you became a fan of the Ain'ts because you liked their uniforms. How sweet. I'll bet you became a fan after they won the Super Bowl. In other words, 'BANDWAGON".
-
What you are saying is that you are actually a little f**king pissant that can't get it on with me honestly so you have to make up spurious BS?
You obviously failed reading comprehension class. I defined for you what a FRAK is, and I said that you likely were not one. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move. Ask the regulars on here how I shred the Steeler trolls...who are light years ahead of some Nouveau Riche Fleur de Lis fags when it comes to ignorance and hypocrisy.
I hope you have horded a supply of Depends, because if I decide to really lay it on you, you're gonna need them, because you'll be pissing your pants.
you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do. im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line
im not some worthless steelers fan who comes in here without ammo to back up my arguments. i can go 12 rounds with anyone and you are the kind of guy that i push out of the way on my way to the ring.
the saints are better than the browns in every phase of the game and if you're going to come back with some personal garbage then make sure you're ready to take it back because thats the only trash you can talk
you cant say one word about the browns actually being better because they arent.....period
you are a fan of a team that has historically been worse than the saints. which is hard to do.
What Planet have you been living on? Or what history have you been reading? The Browns have won 8 championships, the Cleveland area has 13 titles....including those won by teams in Canton. The Browns have had more first place divisional/conference finishes except for maybe 1 or 2 team. Your history professors needed to be fired. And you need to start doing some independent reading on NFL history.
im all for being friendly and i can take just about any kind of trash you want to dish out, but being called a bandwagon fan is where i draw the line
As a born and bred red blooded American I believe that people born and bred here should be loyal to America. As a born and bred Northeast Ohio native I believe that born and bred Northeast Ohioans should be loyal to the Northeast Ohio sports team. THAT is where I come from. Maybe you are not a bandwagon fan who glommed onto a winning team, but, in my mind you are somewhat of a turncoat. Would you prefer that nomenclature?
im not some worthless steelers fan who comes in here without ammo to back up my arguments. i can go 12 rounds with anyone and you are the kind of guy that i push out of the way on my way to the ring.
Pup, you would be lucky to be given the job of waterboy, so much as even getting into the ring.
the saints are better than the browns in every phase of the game and if you're going to come back with some personal garbage then make sure you're ready to take it back because thats the only trash you can talk
you cant say one word about the browns actually being better because they arent.....period
AH...No shit Sherlock. What amazing powers of observation you have. "The Saints are better than the Browns".
Well Whoopdeephukingdoo. You know, you may not be one of those worthless steeler fans, but you are making a Grade A effort at emulating one. Do you really think this is all about the Saints being better than the Browns? It ain't about that Sonny Jim. It ain't about that.
-
yea haha bandwagon fan whatever......heard it all before
i grew up in canton ohio. became a saints fan when i was very young because i liked their uniforms. before i knew any players on any team i knew i liked the saints just because of the black and gold uniforms
now im an adult and my friends consider me the only true saints fan in ohio......you dont have to believe me but ive spent a lot of time proving people wrong
you are no different
my avatar is a picture of me as a saints fan in '07 during the hall of fame game.......all of my school pictures starting in middle school i have a saints shirt on. i never dressed up for school pictures.......instead i wore the same saints shirt for about 8 years in a row
So you became a fan of the Ain'ts because you liked their uniforms. How sweet. I'll bet you became a fan after they won the Super Bowl. In other words, 'BANDWAGON".
So you became a fan of the Ain'ts because you liked their uniforms. How sweet. I'll bet you became a fan after they won the Super Bowl. In other words, 'BANDWAGON".
No, no, I will give him that credit. I DO believe he became a fan of the Saints because of their uniform. All those type of guys become fans of a team because of their uniform
if you get my drift.
-
So you became a fan of the Ain'ts because you liked their uniforms. How sweet. I'll bet you became a fan after they won the Super Bowl. In other words, 'BANDWAGON".
No, no, I will give him that credit. I DO believe he became a fan of the Saints because of their uniform. All those type of guys become fans of a team because of their uniform
if you get my drift.
No, no, I will give him that credit. I DO believe he became a fan of the Saints because of their uniform. All those type of guys become fans of a team because of their uniform
if you get my drift.

I'm new to these boards...and I'm already having a blast!...Love you guys already! I feel very at home here
GO BROWNS!! -
aww it doesnt feel so good does it? ive been a saints fan for as long as i can remember and i can remember pretty far back in my life
What you are saying is that you are actually a little f**king pissant that can't get it on with me honestly so you have to make up spurious BS?
You obviously failed reading comprehension class. I defined for you what a FRAK is, and I said that you likely were not one. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move. Ask the regulars on here how I shred the Steeler trolls...who are light years ahead of some Nouveau Riche Fleur de Lis fags when it comes to ignorance and hypocrisy.
I hope you have horded a supply of Depends, because if I decide to really lay it on you, you're gonna need them, because you'll be pissing your pants.
. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move.
That made me laugh very loud. Thank you for that.
-
. In essence I basically gave you a pass, and now you want to come and shit on the lawn of the guy who fed you cookies?
Bad move dude, bad move.
That made me laugh very loud. Thank you for that.
That made me laugh very loud. Thank you for that.
Thanks, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your bartender.
-
Just out of curiosity CantonLegend, where in the New Orleans area did you grow up?
yea haha bandwagon fan whatever......heard it all before
i grew up in canton ohio. became a saints fan when i was very young because i liked their uniforms. before i knew any players on any team i knew i liked the saints just because of the black and gold uniforms
now im an adult and my friends consider me the only true saints fan in ohio......you dont have to believe me but ive spent a lot of time proving people wrong
you are no different
my avatar is a picture of me as a saints fan in '07 during the hall of fame game.......all of my school pictures starting in middle school i have a saints shirt on. i never dressed up for school pictures.......instead i wore the same saints shirt for about 8 years in a row
yea haha bandwagon fan whatever......heard it all before
i grew up in canton ohio. became a saints fan when i was very young because i liked their uniforms. before i knew any players on any team i knew i liked the saints just because of the black and gold uniforms
now im an adult and my friends consider me the only true saints fan in ohio......you dont have to believe me but ive spent a lot of time proving people wrong
you are no different
my avatar is a picture of me as a saints fan in '07 during the hall of fame game.......all of my school pictures starting in middle school i have a saints shirt on. i never dressed up for school pictures.......instead i wore the same saints shirt for about 8 years in a row
Hey Canton Legend... not trying to talk smack here, so please don't take it wrong. I respect the fact that you like Saints. When I was younger I always tended to gravitate toward the Dolphins as a 2nd favorite. Loved Marino! Also liked visiting the state of Florida too, so maybe that played into the equation. But I'm with Gipper on this when it comes to hometown loyalty. Being born and raised in NE Ohio my loyalties were to my hometown FIRST!!!! Always have, always will! I'm just curious as to why you would go against your hometown team (and I say hometown because Canton is still NE Ohio, and because of it's proximity to Cleveland)? Hey, my kid likes the Saints too, so this Sunday will be like his Super Bowl, but he knows where his hometown is. Again, just asking.
At least you don't like the Steelers! And the Saints colors really ARE BLACK AND GOLD, and not piss yellow! LOL!
-
mikeyP72 said:
Hey now, historically, you're wrong.Browns:
Regular Season Record (all-time) : 481-392-13 (~55% win percentage)
Playoff Record (all-time) : 16-20 (Last appearance after 2002 season)
Super Bowls Won: 0 out of 0 appearances Championships Won: 8
Saints:
Regular Season Record (all-time) : 279-380-5 (~42% win percentage)
Playoff Record (all-time) : 5-6 (Last appearance after 2009 season)
Super Bowls Won: 1 out of 1 appearance
Championships Won: 1 (and it was last year!)
Just sayin', keep it accurate, for the kids.
it only takes one super bowl to be more successful than the browns.....you guys have how many? nada
congrats on having a better record in the regular season and congrats on ur league championships all those millions of years ago when there were 8 teams in the league.....they are meaningless
we have a better win percentage in the post season and we never screwed ourselves out of 2 trips to the super bowl......congrats on those by the way.
-
And Gipper... I'm with you 110% about being loyal to your country, state, or city, or whatever! Being from NE Ohio and rooting for the Steelers to me is like rooting for the Canadian hockey team to beat the US hockey team in the Olympics. Or rooting for your rival high school or college to beat your OWN alma mater! But, I'll pose this question. Let's say someone lives in a place like North Dakota, or Iowa where there are no NFL teams? Who should fans consider their "hometeam?" Should it be the Packers? Bears? Vikings? Chiefs? Rams? Just curious, because places like that are kind of smack dab in the middle. Or how about Oklahoma? I'd be curious to hear your take.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login