This One is For WRREBEL
-
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I want him here. Besides his reputation, he is a Browns fan. He would be more passionate about this job than any other candidate we would hire.
I can't believe I am saying this, but...
In Jon we trust.
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I want him here. Besides his reputation, he is a Browns fan. He would be more passionate about this job than any other candidate we would hire.
I can't believe I am saying this, but...
In Jon we trust.
I was never against the hire because of Jon. I was only against getting rid of Mangini and restarting again. If we had to pick anybody, I'd pick Jon.
-
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I want him here. Besides his reputation, he is a Browns fan. He would be more passionate about this job than any other candidate we would hire.
I can't believe I am saying this, but...
In Jon we trust.
I was never against the hire because of Jon. I was only against getting rid of Mangini and restarting again. If we had to pick anybody, I'd pick Jon.
I was never against the hire because of Jon. I was only against getting rid of Mangini and restarting again. If we had to pick anybody, I'd pick Jon.
I was never against it either. I just liked making fun of WRREBEL. Plus I like Holmgren as HC the most but Gruden/Cower are runners up for me.
-
I was never against the hire because of Jon. I was only against getting rid of Mangini and restarting again. If we had to pick anybody, I'd pick Jon.
I was never against it either. I just liked making fun of WRREBEL. Plus I like Holmgren as HC the most but Gruden/Cower are runners up for me.
I was never against it either. I just liked making fun of WRREBEL. Plus I like Holmgren as HC the most but Gruden/Cower are runners up for me.
I'd pick Gruden over Holmgren personally. Holmgren didn't have much luck coaching when he was in Seattle and had other responsibilities. Let Holmgren stay where he is, and work through Jon. They're like-minded when it comes to offense anyway, they shouldn't step on each other's toes at all, I would imagine.
-
Brady Quinn grew up rooting for the Browns to.
-
I was never against it either. I just liked making fun of WRREBEL. Plus I like Holmgren as HC the most but Gruden/Cower are runners up for me.
I'd pick Gruden over Holmgren personally. Holmgren didn't have much luck coaching when he was in Seattle and had other responsibilities. Let Holmgren stay where he is, and work through Jon. They're like-minded when it comes to offense anyway, they shouldn't step on each other's toes at all, I would imagine.
Holmgren didn't have much luck coaching when he was in Seattle
Yeah Super Bowl....no luck lol
-
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I want him here. Besides his reputation, he is a Browns fan. He would be more passionate about this job than any other candidate we would hire.
I can't believe I am saying this, but...
In Jon we trust.
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I want him here. Besides his reputation, he is a Browns fan. He would be more passionate about this job than any other candidate we would hire.
I can't believe I am saying this, but...
In Jon we trust.
Mangini was absolutely ecstatic about coaching in Cleveland because of their long term history
-
Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I want him here. Besides his reputation, he is a Browns fan. He would be more passionate about this job than any other candidate we would hire.
I can't believe I am saying this, but...
In Jon we trust.
Mangini was absolutely ecstatic about coaching in Cleveland because of their long term history
Mangini was absolutely ecstatic about coaching in Cleveland because of their long term history
Unlike Mangini, Gruden knows how to coach a football game.
-
Brady Quinn grew up rooting for the Browns to.
Brady Quinn grew up rooting for the Browns to.
Really?? Really your comparing Brady Queen QB to Jon Gruden the coach..
Not even in the same league dude, brady quinn was never named peoples most beautiful people
Gruden gets his haircut every 4 weeks by supercuts his lucky number is 317
-
Brady Quinn grew up rooting for the Browns to.
Really?? Really your comparing Brady Queen QB to Jon Gruden the coach..
Not even in the same league dude, brady quinn was never named peoples most beautiful people
Gruden gets his haircut every 4 weeks by supercuts his lucky number is 317
-
Another garbage thread.
-
Brady Quinn grew up rooting for the Browns to.
Really?? Really your comparing Brady Queen QB to Jon Gruden the coach..
Not even in the same league dude, brady quinn was never named peoples most beautiful people
Gruden gets his haircut every 4 weeks by supercuts his lucky number is 317
Really?? Really your comparing Brady Queen QB to Jon Gruden the coach..
Not even in the same league dude, brady quinn was never named peoples most beautiful people
Gruden gets his haircut every 4 weeks by supercuts his lucky number is 317
Please show me where I compared the two? I was stating the fact that becuase someone plays/works/coaches for the team they like doesn't mean they are any good. Matter of fact I didn't even mention Grudens name now did I?
I just think your pissed off because you THINK I was talking about your boy toy.
-
This is why I make fun of you.
I think hes obsessed with the dude. Im waiting to hear what Grudens morning routine is next.
-
Mangini was absolutely ecstatic about coaching in Cleveland because of their long term history
Unlike Mangini, Gruden knows how to coach a football game.
Unlike Mangini, Gruden knows how to coach a football game.
Then why did he get fired for winning 4 games his last season with Tampa? That's less them Mangini won this year and Gruden had what, 4 years to turn things around after he took Dungys team to the SB? Looks to me like his plan didn't work out to good there.
-
This is why I make fun of you.
I think hes obsessed with the dude. Im waiting to hear what Grudens morning routine is next.
I think hes obsessed with the dude. Im waiting to hear what Grudens morning routine is next.
I thought you would never ask
goes to bed at 11 p.m. and wakes at 3:17 a.m. for a very early morning workout and a few quiet hours at the office. And he doesnt require a lot of sleep.
-
Brady Quinn grew up rooting for the Browns to.
Really?? Really your comparing Brady Queen QB to Jon Gruden the coach..
Not even in the same league dude, brady quinn was never named peoples most beautiful people
Gruden gets his haircut every 4 weeks by supercuts his lucky number is 317
Really?? Really your comparing Brady Queen QB to Jon Gruden the coach..
Not even in the same league dude, brady quinn was never named peoples most beautiful people
Gruden gets his haircut every 4 weeks by supercuts his lucky number is 317
Gruden likes 317 because that is the area code for central Indiana and he knows the alien mothership is landing there to beam aboard the faithful. (why do I have a vision of WRREBEL sculpting a model of a mountain top out of mashed taters?)
WRREBEL if you tell us next what kind and color of undies he wears you best change your screen name to JON's_BOY.

-
Really?? Really your comparing Brady Queen QB to Jon Gruden the coach..
Not even in the same league dude, brady quinn was never named peoples most beautiful people
Gruden gets his haircut every 4 weeks by supercuts his lucky number is 317
Gruden likes 317 because that is the area code for central Indiana and he knows the alien mothership is landing there to beam aboard the faithful. (why do I have a vision of WRREBEL sculpting a model of a mountain top out of mashed taters?)
WRREBEL if you tell us next what kind and color of undies he wears you best change your screen name to JON's_BOY.

Gruden likes 317 because that is the area code for central Indiana and he knows the alien mothership is landing there to beam aboard the faithful. (why do I have a vision of WRREBEL sculpting a model of a mountain top out of mashed taters?)
WRREBEL if you tell us next what kind and color of undies he wears you best change your screen name to JON's_BOY.

That isnt why its his lucky number. stick to the facts! If i cant trust you to know why its his favorite number how do i know u really know what underwear he wears?
-
I think hes obsessed with the dude. Im waiting to hear what Grudens morning routine is next.
I thought you would never ask
goes to bed at 11 p.m. and wakes at 3:17 a.m. for a very early morning workout and a few quiet hours at the office. And he doesnt require a lot of sleep.
I thought you would never ask
goes to bed at 11 p.m. and wakes at 3:17 a.m. for a very early morning workout and a few quiet hours at the office. And he doesnt require a lot of sleep.
Someone reads people.com. You left out the part about Gruden turning into a knife-wielding killer doll at night. Other wuss NFL coaches just suck on their wife's toes at night. When he is in his Chucky alter-ego Gruden runs the South Central LA Offense where knife and uzi wielding players clear the middle of the field for 95 yard quaterback sneaks.
GRUDEN > all.
-
Unlike Mangini, Gruden knows how to coach a football game.
Then why did he get fired for winning 4 games his last season with Tampa? That's less them Mangini won this year and Gruden had what, 4 years to turn things around after he took Dungys team to the SB? Looks to me like his plan didn't work out to good there.
Then why did he get fired for winning 4 games his last season with Tampa? That's less them Mangini won this year and Gruden had what, 4 years to turn things around after he took Dungys team to the SB? Looks to me like his plan didn't work out to good there.
So would you rather have Marty Mornhinweg or Mike Mularkey, who were both failures in Detroit and Buffalo? Mornhinweg only won 5 games in two years and Mularkey won 14 but never took his team to the playoffs.
-
I see where Gruden's dad went to Orange HS. Where did Jon Gruden go to HS?
I think he attended Dayton College, didn't he?
-
I see where Gruden's dad went to Orange HS. Where did Jon Gruden go to HS?
I think he attended Dayton College, didn't he?
I see where Gruden's dad went to Orange HS. Where did Jon Gruden go to HS?
I think he attended Dayton College, didn't he?
Clay High School in South Bend, IN. Started college at Muskingum, finished at Dayton.
College year book lists him as most likely to become overrated NFL coach.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login