Skip to content

Todays Interviews

The Browns Board
39 21 3.4k
  • @brownsbacker said:

    I really hope (and I know you all do too) that by this time next year the naysayers of this regime will have dissipated. I know I see the world through orange and brown glasses but I really believe in this program and I trust that Holmgren is making all the right moves for his plan!

    well he's got his shurmer puppet. if you don't think holmgren is gonna be up in the booth with a headset on telling this little shit what to do you all are mistaken. whippee!!! let's get ready for the fat senile hitler regime that al davis wishes he could brew up.

    and who gives anybody the right to tell other fans how they should feel. i never liked holmgren because he thinks he is a genius, which he's not. give him the talent we had last year and let's see what he coulda done. squadoosh. that's what!

    pat shurmer 2011:

    idealhowdydoodyreissue1.jpg

    @miktoxic said:

    well he's got his shurmer puppet. if you don't think holmgren is gonna be up in the booth with a headset on telling this little shit what to do you all are mistaken. whippee!!! let's get ready for the fa senile hitler regime that al davis wishes he could brew up.

    and who gives anybody the right to tell other fans how they should feel. i never liked holmgren because he thinks he is a genius, which he's not. give him the talent we had last year and let's see what he coulda done. squadoosh. that's what!

    pat shurmer 2011:

    idealhowdydoodyreissue1.jpg

    Wait they hired savage again? Everyone needs to calm down this was a good hire and fit.

  • Kowabunga!!

    As a young lad of 5 or so my Mom got me a seat in the peanut gallery on one of their traveling telecasts.

  • Kowabunga!!

    As a young lad of 5 or so my Mom got me a seat in the peanut gallery on one of their traveling telecasts.

    @ballpeen said:

    Kowabunga!!

    As a young lad of 5 or so my Mom got me a seat in the peanut gallery on one of their traveling telecasts.

    missed howdy by a couple of years. but remember 'the uncle al show' which was piped in across NW ohio in the late '60's. talk about the precursor to little nibbler pervs. "calgon take me away!!!!"

  • Kowabunga!!

    As a young lad of 5 or so my Mom got me a seat in the peanut gallery on one of their traveling telecasts.

    @ballpeen said:

    Kowabunga!!

    As a young lad of 5 or so my Mom got me a seat in the peanut gallery on one of their traveling telecasts.

    πŸ™‚ Buffalo Bob was my idol at about 6 years old . And I thought the injun chick was hot too . πŸ™‚

  • The guy Im surprised they havent tried to interview is former def line coach John Teerlinck...I love this guy...his attitude is to kill the quartarback...why for xxxx sake are we not interviewing him?

  • I am just going to see how this happens. Got to keep in mind this is wallys first coach that he has picked. His moves have impressed me so far so I will hold judgment until after i see them in action.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Kowabunga!!

    As a young lad of 5 or so my Mom got me a seat in the peanut gallery on one of their traveling telecasts.

    πŸ™‚ Buffalo Bob was my idol at about 6 years old . And I thought the injun chick was hot too . πŸ™‚

    @neweradawg said:

    πŸ™‚ Buffalo Bob was my idol at about 6 years old . And I thought the injun chick was hot too . πŸ™‚

    Princess Summerfall Winterspring was definitely a charmer. I loved Flub-a-dub.

  • Now the nightmares will start again; dreaming that I was being chased by Howdy, on the Lone Ranger's horse.

  • @neweradawg said:

    πŸ™‚ Buffalo Bob was my idol at about 6 years old . And I thought the injun chick was hot too . πŸ™‚

    Princess Summerfall Winterspring was definitely a charmer. I loved Flub-a-dub.

    @kshutchins said:

    Princess Summerfall Winterspring was definitely a charmer. I loved Flub-a-dub.

    I used to like Flub-a-dub, but now, in my later years, I can relate more to Phineas T Bluster.

    Mike

  • I haven't posted on here in quit some time but I figured I would jump in and see wtf is going on with the coaching carousel.

    So we are interviewing wanabe wanstedt and billy davis who the f**k is that?

    I was kinda ok with getting on offensive minded hc but it seems to me holmgren is letting the grains of sand for def. Coordinators slip through his fingers. By not talking to any of the assistant head coaches after mangini was canned would've gave me a bad feeling and now we can see the fallout from leaving them hang. Now we are interviewing wanstedt and davis??????

    I think mangini did a good job at coaching and drafting let's not forget what savage left him for draft picks his first year as h.c. we had the best draft and free agency last year than I can remember. Granted it wasn't 100% him pulling the strings, but I know getting hillis is more him than anyone cause he had a woody for him when he was the jets coach.

    The big east is one of the weakest conference's in college football and in my opinion a "good" def. Minded coach shoulda been able to steam roll that conference and well we see how that turned out.

    And Billy Davis's resume is shorter than my cock and equally unimpressive.

    We are not even close to the draft and I already have lost confidence in what holmgren is doing.

    I think we are only a few more pieces away from being playoff contenders and after that we can start adding depth, let's not strip this down and start over for the 50th time.

  • I really hope (and I know you all do too) that by this time next year the naysayers of this regime will have dissipated. I know I see the world through orange and brown glasses but I really believe in this program and I trust that Holmgren is making all the right moves for his plan!

    @brownsbacker said:

    I really hope (and I know you all do too) that by this time next year the naysayers of this regime will have dissipated. I know I see the world through orange and brown glasses but I really believe in this program and I trust that Holmgren is making all the right moves for his plan!

    I also think we all need to look past "instant gratification". There is nothing that says you have to make hires within a week of a search opening.

    Q:How many management job searches in the private sector are resolved in days?

    A: Damn few!

    Q: How many Teams are still playing, & do they have Coaches who MAY be candidates?

    A: Four Teams, & we'll see, but not before said Teams are finished playing.

    I've also heard the rumors of Wans.... going to Buffalo, & I really think Philly has the inside track to Jauron.

    Speculation & rumor gets us nowhere, so I'm just gonna sit back & see what happens. Bottom line is that we ALL want to see improvement, so we don't want things to happen as they did under previous regimes. So far, they are happening far differently, & that just may be a good thing. Time will tell.

    I will also trust our FO (really is no choice). In order to EFFECT change, there must BE change.

    Mike

  • We won't get anyone worth a turd because Holmie is drunk on power so the only people attracted to these jobs are guys who will never get an opportunity anywhere else. I am a Packers fan. My Browns have died.

  • Saw on another board we reportedly hired Juron....per Mary Kay...