Skip to content

bob sanders?

The Browns Board
46 20 3.1k
  • @wrrebel said:

    Ur Retarded.. some one will sign him, and if he stays healthy which is a big if he will be a steal. If he doesn't stay healthy as long as u don't sign him to a garenteed money then oh well.

    You guys signed flozell adams when a lot of teams didn't want to sign some one who is old and injured.

    That worked out well..

    You don't sign him giving him a multi year deal or even expecting to get much out of him. I guess troy palumalo is done to since he has been hurt the last couple of years.

    Hotel NEVER had the history of injuries like Sanders; no where close.

    Sanders has basically missed most of the last 3 seasons. I mean, for real?

    Hotel is older, but without all the major injuries.

    @silverbackattack said:

    Hotel NEVER had the history of injuries like Sanders; no where close.

    Sanders has basically missed most of the last 3 seasons. I mean, for real?

    Hotel is older, but without all the major injuries.

    Homotron is that you.....

    What are serious injuries?

    I think he had an acl, then a bicep, then tricep.

    Rey lewis tore his bicep last year looked damn good to me and he's older than bob.

    I don't think those are out of the normal career ending injuries.

    Health is a an issue but like it has already been repeated incentive laden contract. The guy can play when he is 100%. And I like to see two hard hitters like ward and sanders in the backfield.

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Since he was a native to erie I always followed him, but I thought I read somewhere last season he was hanging up his cleats?

    Is he an urfa?

    I always liked his speed and how hard he hit but wasn't ever sure how long he was going to last hiting like that.

    Gotta love a Cathedral Prep Rambler...I'd be happy to see the Browns pick him up, but the injury history is a big risk. Healthy he's the best Safety in the league (Yes better than polomalu).

    I'm sure someone will give him a chance!

    @feartheroo said:

    Gotta love a Cathedral Prep Rambler...I'd be happy to see the Browns pick him up, but the injury history is a big risk. Healthy he's the best Safety in the league (Yes better than polomalu).

    I'm sure someone will give him a chance!

    Did you go to school there or play us?

    Didn't think to many people outside of western PA knew the school.

  • Hell no...no no and HELL NO. I've been pining for him to be released off of the Colts for three years now. I'm sure Heck and Holmgren will do the right thing though and just pass on him like a bad ante up!!! Outstanding player that has played way too little in his career. I believe he has only had like two seasons that he played in more than 6 games for the season. I would rather a less impact but everyday player that can help the team develop rather than a spot player...aka Shaun Rogers.

  • @feartheroo said:

    Gotta love a Cathedral Prep Rambler...I'd be happy to see the Browns pick him up, but the injury history is a big risk. Healthy he's the best Safety in the league (Yes better than polomalu).

    I'm sure someone will give him a chance!

    Did you go to school there or play us?

    Didn't think to many people outside of western PA knew the school.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Did you go to school there or play us?

    Didn't think to many people outside of western PA knew the school.

    I went there...Roll Ramblers!!!!

    You'd be surprised tho over the years I have heard many people from all over especially in PA, NY, and OH mention Prep when I say I'm from Erie,PA. Kind of amazing, that tons of people know of the school...it seems to be one of the most well known schools in the state

  • Hell no...no no and HELL NO. I've been pining for him to be released off of the Colts for three years now. I'm sure Heck and Holmgren will do the right thing though and just pass on him like a bad ante up!!! Outstanding player that has played way too little in his career. I believe he has only had like two seasons that he played in more than 6 games for the season. I would rather a less impact but everyday player that can help the team develop rather than a spot player...aka Shaun Rogers.

    @xanthros said:

    Hell no...no no and HELL NO. I've been pining for him to be released off of the Colts for three years now. I'm sure Heck and Holmgren will do the right thing though and just pass on him like a bad ante up!!! Outstanding player that has played way too little in his career. I believe he has only had like two seasons that he played in more than 6 games for the season. I would rather a less impact but everyday player that can help the team develop rather than a spot player...aka Shaun Rogers.

    As said just take the gamble and sign him to a small guaranteed contract with more intensive bonus' meaning that if he wants to make more than a million a year he has to stay health and play. a 2 year 3 million guaranteed contract isn't the big of a risk and doesn't hurt the salary cap.

    The unfortunate part is that you know someone will give him alot more guaranteed and there is not way a smart front office with Holmgren and Heckert will offer him enough to draw him here.

  • @silverbackattack said:

    Please sign this walking injury machine. Please.

    How dumb do you have to be to think this might be

    a good idea?

    Ur Retarded.. some one will sign him, and if he stays healthy which is a big if he will be a steal. If he doesn't stay healthy as long as u don't sign him to a garenteed money then oh well.

    You guys signed flozell adams when a lot of teams didn't want to sign some one who is old and injured.

    That worked out well..

    You don't sign him giving him a multi year deal or even expecting to get much out of him. I guess troy palumalo is done to since he has been hurt the last couple of years.

    @wrrebel said:

    Ur Retarded.. some one will sign him, and if he stays healthy which is a big if he will be a steal. If he doesn't stay healthy as long as u don't sign him to a garenteed money then oh well.

    You guys signed flozell adams when a lot of teams didn't want to sign some one who is old and injured.

    That worked out well..

    You don't sign him giving him a multi year deal or even expecting to get much out of him. I guess troy palumalo is done to since he has been hurt the last couple of years.

    We signed Flozell Adams to play RT, not LT where he initially wanted to play. He didn't get the attention initially because we was trying out to play LT. After he realized he wasn't going to get the offers to play LT he switched and signed with us. I'd say that's a vastly different scenario. Bob Sanders is also different than Troy. Troy has certainly missed his fair share of games but Sanders seems to get injured on the regular and if he were worth keeping around the Colts would have retained him. I also doubt you'll be able to sign him to a incentive laden deal and the only way he's even worth looking at is if he signs a deal of that nature. Polamalu's injuries haven't been as severe and Bob Sanders is a little undersized all things considered. I wouldn't touch him for anything but a contract littered with specific incentives. I don't know why anyone would want another top tier team's cast off. They are being released for a reason whether it be a ridiculous contract or injury concerns and I don't know that the Browns are desperate for a safety. Draft one, it's what the good teams do.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Ur Retarded.. some one will sign him, and if he stays healthy which is a big if he will be a steal. If he doesn't stay healthy as long as u don't sign him to a garenteed money then oh well.

    You guys signed flozell adams when a lot of teams didn't want to sign some one who is old and injured.

    That worked out well..

    You don't sign him giving him a multi year deal or even expecting to get much out of him. I guess troy palumalo is done to since he has been hurt the last couple of years.

    We signed Flozell Adams to play RT, not LT where he initially wanted to play. He didn't get the attention initially because we was trying out to play LT. After he realized he wasn't going to get the offers to play LT he switched and signed with us. I'd say that's a vastly different scenario. Bob Sanders is also different than Troy. Troy has certainly missed his fair share of games but Sanders seems to get injured on the regular and if he were worth keeping around the Colts would have retained him. I also doubt you'll be able to sign him to a incentive laden deal and the only way he's even worth looking at is if he signs a deal of that nature. Polamalu's injuries haven't been as severe and Bob Sanders is a little undersized all things considered. I wouldn't touch him for anything but a contract littered with specific incentives. I don't know why anyone would want another top tier team's cast off. They are being released for a reason whether it be a ridiculous contract or injury concerns and I don't know that the Browns are desperate for a safety. Draft one, it's what the good teams do.

    Homotron said:

    We signed Flozell Adams to play RT, not LT where he initially wanted to play. He didn't get the attention initially because we was trying out to play LT. After he realized he wasn't going to get the offers to play LT he switched and signed with us. I'd say that's a vastly different scenario. Bob Sanders is also different than Troy. Troy has certainly missed his fair share of games but Sanders seems to get injured on the regular and if he were worth keeping around the Colts would have retained him. I also doubt you'll be able to sign him to a incentive laden deal and the only way he's even worth looking at is if he signs a deal of that nature. Polamalu's injuries haven't been as severe and Bob Sanders is a little undersized all things considered. I wouldn't touch him for anything but a contract littered with specific incentives. I don't know why anyone would want another top tier team's cast off. They are being released for a reason whether it be a ridiculous contract or injury concerns and I don't know that the Browns are desperate for a safety. Draft one, it's what the good teams do.

    Umm.... Peyton Manning is arguably the best QB in the league and they need to pay him to keep him. Period. Bob Sanders was overpaid for how much he played, I will give you that. But when a top defensive player in the league is available, because he is oft injured, I would say give him a chance. As mentioned, it worked with Drew Brees. It worked with players like Randy Moss (not oft injured but didnt play to ability), Terrell Owens had a pro-bowl type season (and he has been hurt and old).

    How about the Packers who won the Superbowl against your beloved Steelers without Jermichael Finley, Ryan Grant, Nick Barnett, Morgan Burnett, Brandan Chillar, Justin Harrel, and Mark Tauscher who were all on the IR last season. Dont tell me that if they weren't on the team that they wouldnt have still won the Superbowl, I will list them for it easier to read:

    Brandon Jackson and James Starks would have done as well without seeing Ryan Grant

    Andrew Quarless and Tom Crabtree would have done as well without Jermichael Finley and Donald Lee(who wasnt injured but was a great TE until JF got there)

    .. I could keep going on for days but these players wouldnt have done as well without the leadership in front of them

    If you are a Reds fan, Drew Stubbs picked it up when old and oft-injured Jim Edmonds was signed.

    Young players take a liking to old players, and Colt McCoy said that Delhomme was pretty much his BFF.

    I would take Bob for the experience alone, and he is a good locker room guy.

    A lot of teams will be looking at him, not for a huge contract, we just have to give him a decent bonus, 1-2 mill will prolly work, and then give him incentives for games played, and I feel like he will sign with us.

    Anyone that he signs with WILL be a better team. PERIOD!

  • Homotron said:

    We signed Flozell Adams to play RT, not LT where he initially wanted to play. He didn't get the attention initially because we was trying out to play LT. After he realized he wasn't going to get the offers to play LT he switched and signed with us. I'd say that's a vastly different scenario. Bob Sanders is also different than Troy. Troy has certainly missed his fair share of games but Sanders seems to get injured on the regular and if he were worth keeping around the Colts would have retained him. I also doubt you'll be able to sign him to a incentive laden deal and the only way he's even worth looking at is if he signs a deal of that nature. Polamalu's injuries haven't been as severe and Bob Sanders is a little undersized all things considered. I wouldn't touch him for anything but a contract littered with specific incentives. I don't know why anyone would want another top tier team's cast off. They are being released for a reason whether it be a ridiculous contract or injury concerns and I don't know that the Browns are desperate for a safety. Draft one, it's what the good teams do.

    Umm.... Peyton Manning is arguably the best QB in the league and they need to pay him to keep him. Period. Bob Sanders was overpaid for how much he played, I will give you that. But when a top defensive player in the league is available, because he is oft injured, I would say give him a chance. As mentioned, it worked with Drew Brees. It worked with players like Randy Moss (not oft injured but didnt play to ability), Terrell Owens had a pro-bowl type season (and he has been hurt and old).

    How about the Packers who won the Superbowl against your beloved Steelers without Jermichael Finley, Ryan Grant, Nick Barnett, Morgan Burnett, Brandan Chillar, Justin Harrel, and Mark Tauscher who were all on the IR last season. Dont tell me that if they weren't on the team that they wouldnt have still won the Superbowl, I will list them for it easier to read:

    Brandon Jackson and James Starks would have done as well without seeing Ryan Grant

    Andrew Quarless and Tom Crabtree would have done as well without Jermichael Finley and Donald Lee(who wasnt injured but was a great TE until JF got there)

    .. I could keep going on for days but these players wouldnt have done as well without the leadership in front of them

    If you are a Reds fan, Drew Stubbs picked it up when old and oft-injured Jim Edmonds was signed.

    Young players take a liking to old players, and Colt McCoy said that Delhomme was pretty much his BFF.

    I would take Bob for the experience alone, and he is a good locker room guy.

    A lot of teams will be looking at him, not for a huge contract, we just have to give him a decent bonus, 1-2 mill will prolly work, and then give him incentives for games played, and I feel like he will sign with us.

    Anyone that he signs with WILL be a better team. PERIOD!

    @clevelandbigdawg said:

    Umm.... Peyton Manning is arguably the best QB in the league and they need to pay him to keep him. Period. Bob Sanders was overpaid for how much he played, I will give you that. But when a top defensive player in the league is available, because he is oft injured, I would say give him a chance. As mentioned, it worked with Drew Brees. It worked with players like Randy Moss (not oft injured but didnt play to ability), Terrell Owens had a pro-bowl type season (and he has been hurt and old).

    How about the Packers who won the Superbowl against your beloved Steelers without Jermichael Finley, Ryan Grant, Nick Barnett, Morgan Burnett, Brandan Chillar, Justin Harrel, and Mark Tauscher who were all on the IR last season. Dont tell me that if they weren't on the team that they wouldnt have still won the Superbowl, I will list them for it easier to read:

    Brandon Jackson and James Starks would have done as well without seeing Ryan Grant

    Andrew Quarless and Tom Crabtree would have done as well without Jermichael Finley and Donald Lee(who wasnt injured but was a great TE until JF got there)

    .. I could keep going on for days but these players wouldnt have done as well without the leadership in front of them

    If you are a Reds fan, Drew Stubbs picked it up when old and oft-injured Jim Edmonds was signed.

    Young players take a liking to old players, and Colt McCoy said that Delhomme was pretty much his BFF.

    I would take Bob for the experience alone, and he is a good locker room guy.

    A lot of teams will be looking at him, not for a huge contract, we just have to give him a decent bonus, 1-2 mill will prolly work, and then give him incentives for games played, and I feel like he will sign with us.

    Anyone that he signs with WILL be a better team. PERIOD!

    I need to go to bed but I'm going to issue a quick response. You can't compare Sanders to some of the players you listed above. Randy Moss isn't anywhere close to the same which you've already alluded too. Owens is a physical specimen and a workhorse. He's never really had a "injury problem". You also can't compare him to Drew Brees because Drew Brees isn't running around laying the wood. He's throwing the rock. As far as some of the rest is concerned you realize the Steelers had a slew of injuries themselves right? Or did you decide to leave that portion out to strengthen your argument? You don't bring Sanders in to be a "locker room guy" just like the Browns didn't bring Delhomme in to be a locker room guy. Delhomme didn't deserve a roster spot and you all found out the hard way as the season progressed. If Sanders were worth keeping around I'm sure Manning would allow his contract to be altered to make room for Sanders under the cap. Fact of the matter is he's had some fairly serious injuries, he's undersized and he's not young anymore. Good teams don't take high profile gambles and Sanders is a high profile gamble. Could he pay off? Sure but if there were a legit could, he would with the Colts because they would have given him another contract. No I don't believe whichever team he signs with is immediately better because he's around maybe taking up space. A gamble not really worth taking unless of course you're desperate. Are the Browns desperate?

  • He won't get a big contract.. I'm not saying it would be a good signing but teams who have struggled need to take risks. The only risks I have seen the browns make in the last decade was signing veteren qbs who blow.. we paid delhomo 7.5 million, I would rather pay bob sanders 3 million for four games..

    Drew brees, I'm sure miami was happy for not signing him cause of his shoulder injury..

    @wrrebel said:

    He won't get a big contract.. I'm not saying it would be a good signing but teams who have struggled need to take risks. The only risks I have seen the browns make in the last decade was signing veteren qbs who blow.. we paid delhomo 7.5 million, I would rather pay bob sanders 3 million for four games..

    Drew brees, I'm sure miami was happy for not signing him cause of his shoulder injury..

    If it's not a good signing, then guess what? It's a BAD signing. I hate to bust your bubble, but even with a 100% Sanders, the Browns aren't going to the Super Bowl this season. The guy is 5' 8", 206- that spells S-M-A-L-L. The odds say 100% he won't stay healthy for the entire season.

    Really, even with the cash the Colts are going to have to shell out on Manning, don't you think Sanders would rather have restructured and stayed there? The Colts just told the league- we don't think this guy is worth vet minimum- knock yourselves out.

    Brees is an entirely different critter- as a starter, he's played in at least 15 games every season save one- and that was 11 games. ONE injury pal, not blown knee and multiple season-ending muscle tears. Brees was so lousy when the Chargers dumped him he passed for 3,500 yards, and had an 89 qb rating. Not a guy who got hurt in the first game of 2010.

    Gee, maybe we could have traded D'Qwell Jackson for Sanders- you think the Colts would have been interested?

  • @wrrebel said:

    He is very injury prone but if he could stay healthy is great..

    I wouldn't mind if we signed him to an incentive deal

    I would- the guy can't stay healthy. Never lasted an entire 16 games in his career, and has played a total of nine games in the last three seasons. We've entered the "Silly Season"- bring in the cripples and head cases to "help" us out.

    Sanders Career Stats

    @hoorta said:

    I would- the guy can't stay healthy. Never lasted an entire 16 games in his career, and has played a total of nine games in the last three seasons. We've entered the "Silly Season"- bring in the cripples and head cases to "help" us out.

    Sanders Career Stats

    I can see the PC now....Sanders talking about how happy he is to be a member of the Cleveland Browns while his crutches are propped up next to the podium.

    I'll pass.

  • if not already said, sanders was given every concievable break while in indy. management loved him and rewarded him with fat contracts and the best possible medical treament, his teammates respected,

    and the fans supported him (at least for awhile), but he just couldn't seem to pull it together. if sanders couldn't get it done in THIS environment, then i don't see him making a miraculous recovery and

    contributing on the field anywhere else. i say pass.......just efin' sayin'

  • Something no one is touching on this Sanders subject:

    Bob is greatly likely to be on juice and/or HGH. This just

    in: Being on those things to jack you up also make it

    more likely that you will experience significant injuries.

    That is why his injury string will not end, unless he goes

    off the stuff which means he will then be way too small

    to be a good player.

  • Something no one is touching on this Sanders subject:

    Bob is greatly likely to be on juice and/or HGH. This just

    in: Being on those things to jack you up also make it

    more likely that you will experience significant injuries.

    That is why his injury string will not end, unless he goes

    off the stuff which means he will then be way too small

    to be a good player.

    @silverbackattack said:

    Something no one is touching on this Sanders subject:

    Bob is greatly likely to be on juice and/or HGH. This just

    in: Being on those things to jack you up also make it

    more likely that you will experience significant injuries.

    That is why his injury string will not end, unless he goes

    off the stuff which means he will then be way too small

    to be a good player.

    Are you serious? You are very naive if you don't beleive a high percentage of players arent on HGH. HGH and a good level of test will actually keep you from breaking down for years, look at Bonds and other baseball players who thrived in there late 30's. Eventually it does lead to your body breaking down.

    Let me guess when you go to strip clubs, you think the stippers like you?

  • Lets be honest though, if they bring someone in they are going to want a FS that is good in coverage more than a run stopper. Sanders playing style is too close to Wards and there really isn't any reason to bring him to.

  • Signing Sanders would be something Savage would do...........no thanks. If we're gonna blow money in FA then we should blow it on DL or WR or LB. You don't use the BPA method in FA, you have to go by need. Safety is not killing us like other positions are.

  • @silverbackattack said:

    Something no one is touching on this Sanders subject:

    Bob is greatly likely to be on juice and/or HGH. This just

    in: Being on those things to jack you up also make it

    more likely that you will experience significant injuries.

    That is why his injury string will not end, unless he goes

    off the stuff which means he will then be way too small

    to be a good player.

    Are you serious? You are very naive if you don't beleive a high percentage of players arent on HGH. HGH and a good level of test will actually keep you from breaking down for years, look at Bonds and other baseball players who thrived in there late 30's. Eventually it does lead to your body breaking down.

    Let me guess when you go to strip clubs, you think the stippers like you?

    @wrrebel said:

    Are you serious? You are very naive if you don't beleive a high percentage of players arent on HGH. HGH and a good level of test will actually keep you from breaking down for years, look at Bonds and other baseball players who thrived in there late 30's. Eventually it does lead to your body breaking down.

    Let me guess when you go to strip clubs, you think the stippers like you?

    You are beyond ignorant. It's a matter of degrees. Sanders was on a mad

    level of shit - look at his natural size vs. what he ended up with in the NFL.

    There is a difference between a moderate level of HGH to prolong your

    career vs. being on so much juice that you gain 30 lbs of muscle on a

    5-8" frame. When you balloon your body up with that much unnatural

    muscle, things pop and break. That is what happened to him. And if

    he wasn't on the shit? He'd have never even made the league.

    You think everyone is on that much juice? You think Polamalu even

    touches any of that stuff? Not a chance.

    Let me guess: When you go to Browns games, you think they

    are a good team?

    😆

  • @wrrebel said:

    Are you serious? You are very naive if you don't beleive a high percentage of players arent on HGH. HGH and a good level of test will actually keep you from breaking down for years, look at Bonds and other baseball players who thrived in there late 30's. Eventually it does lead to your body breaking down.

    Let me guess when you go to strip clubs, you think the stippers like you?

    You are beyond ignorant. It's a matter of degrees. Sanders was on a mad

    level of shit - look at his natural size vs. what he ended up with in the NFL.

    There is a difference between a moderate level of HGH to prolong your

    career vs. being on so much juice that you gain 30 lbs of muscle on a

    5-8" frame. When you balloon your body up with that much unnatural

    muscle, things pop and break. That is what happened to him. And if

    he wasn't on the shit? He'd have never even made the league.

    You think everyone is on that much juice? You think Polamalu even

    touches any of that stuff? Not a chance.

    Let me guess: When you go to Browns games, you think they

    are a good team?

    😆

    @silverbackattack said:

    You are beyond ignorant. It's a matter of degrees. Sanders was on a mad

    level of shit - look at his natural size vs. what he ended up with in the NFL.

    There is a difference between a moderate level of HGH to prolong your

    career vs. being on so much juice that you gain 30 lbs of muscle on a

    5-8" frame. When you balloon your body up with that much unnatural

    muscle, things pop and break. That is what happened to him. And if

    he wasn't on the shit? He'd have never even made the league.

    You think everyone is on that much juice? You think Polamalu even

    touches any of that stuff? Not a chance.

    Let me guess: When you go to Browns games, you think they

    are a good team?

    😆

    30lbs of mucle where did you come up with that? So your saying he weighed a buck seventy and change coming outa college.

    I suppose jeff reed never touched the stuff. The guy had more acne than a 15 year old boy.

    Harrison, yeah.

    I remember when heinz ward was a rookie he was a bean pole!

    Oh the irony in a steeler fan pointing the finger on performance enhancing drugs. Gotta love it!

  • @silverbackattack said:

    You are beyond ignorant. It's a matter of degrees. Sanders was on a mad

    level of shit - look at his natural size vs. what he ended up with in the NFL.

    There is a difference between a moderate level of HGH to prolong your

    career vs. being on so much juice that you gain 30 lbs of muscle on a

    5-8" frame. When you balloon your body up with that much unnatural

    muscle, things pop and break. That is what happened to him. And if

    he wasn't on the shit? He'd have never even made the league.

    You think everyone is on that much juice? You think Polamalu even

    touches any of that stuff? Not a chance.

    Let me guess: When you go to Browns games, you think they

    are a good team?

    😆

    30lbs of mucle where did you come up with that? So your saying he weighed a buck seventy and change coming outa college.

    I suppose jeff reed never touched the stuff. The guy had more acne than a 15 year old boy.

    Harrison, yeah.

    I remember when heinz ward was a rookie he was a bean pole!

    Oh the irony in a steeler fan pointing the finger on performance enhancing drugs. Gotta love it!

    @erie-dawg said:

    30lbs of mucle where did you come up with that? So your saying he weighed a buck seventy and change coming outa college.

    I suppose jeff reed never touched the stuff. The guy had more acne than a 15 year old boy.

    Harrison, yeah.

    I remember when heinz ward was a rookie he was a bean pole!

    Oh the irony in a steeler fan pointing the finger on performance enhancing drugs. Gotta love it!

    Kickers on HGH? I've heard and read it all now. If Jeff Read had a bunch of acne it's because he was a dirt ball that drank a lot and didn't really take care of himself. James Harrison is also a gym warrior and a mean dude on the field. I'd love for someone to back up the HGH claims because all of it is unwarranted. When you have guys getting flagged for taking certain diet pills on the regular you'd think if guys on the Steelers were in fact using some kind of steroid/anabolic they would have been suspended like the rest of the players caught around the league. The HGH argument with the Steelers really needs to be put to rest. You've quickly become one of the most moronic and polarizing posters on this message board. Does anything intelligent ever exit your mouth? And even if Sanders is clean he's STILL not worth a roster spot. The Colts cut the guy for a reason. You'd think as a Cleveland fan you'd want your team to build through the draft. The teams that win do exactly that and almost never go after the high profile free agents. In this case Sanders is high profile in name only and a injury train wreck. Sign em and set your team back. TJ Ward is too much like Sanders. They don't need to heavy hitters in the secondary. You need a heavy and a ball hawk.

  • @erie-dawg said:

    30lbs of mucle where did you come up with that? So your saying he weighed a buck seventy and change coming outa college.

    I suppose jeff reed never touched the stuff. The guy had more acne than a 15 year old boy.

    Harrison, yeah.

    I remember when heinz ward was a rookie he was a bean pole!

    Oh the irony in a steeler fan pointing the finger on performance enhancing drugs. Gotta love it!

    Kickers on HGH? I've heard and read it all now. If Jeff Read had a bunch of acne it's because he was a dirt ball that drank a lot and didn't really take care of himself. James Harrison is also a gym warrior and a mean dude on the field. I'd love for someone to back up the HGH claims because all of it is unwarranted. When you have guys getting flagged for taking certain diet pills on the regular you'd think if guys on the Steelers were in fact using some kind of steroid/anabolic they would have been suspended like the rest of the players caught around the league. The HGH argument with the Steelers really needs to be put to rest. You've quickly become one of the most moronic and polarizing posters on this message board. Does anything intelligent ever exit your mouth? And even if Sanders is clean he's STILL not worth a roster spot. The Colts cut the guy for a reason. You'd think as a Cleveland fan you'd want your team to build through the draft. The teams that win do exactly that and almost never go after the high profile free agents. In this case Sanders is high profile in name only and a injury train wreck. Sign em and set your team back. TJ Ward is too much like Sanders. They don't need to heavy hitters in the secondary. You need a heavy and a ball hawk.

    Homotron said:

    Kickers on HGH? I've heard and read it all now. If Jeff Read had a bunch of acne it's because he was a dirt ball that drank a lot and didn't really take care of himself. James Harrison is also a gym warrior and a mean dude on the field. I'd love for someone to back up the HGH claims because all of it is unwarranted. When you have guys getting flagged for taking certain diet pills on the regular you'd think if guys on the Steelers were in fact using some kind of steroid/anabolic they would have been suspended like the rest of the players caught around the league. The HGH argument with the Steelers really needs to be put to rest. You've quickly become one of the most moronic and polarizing posters on this message board. Does anything intelligent ever exit your mouth? And even if Sanders is clean he's STILL not worth a roster spot. The Colts cut the guy for a reason. You'd think as a Cleveland fan you'd want your team to build through the draft. The teams that win do exactly that and almost never go after the high profile free agents. In this case Sanders is high profile in name only and a injury train wreck. Sign em and set your team back. TJ Ward is too much like Sanders. They don't need to heavy hitters in the secondary. You need a heavy and a ball hawk.

    I'm not reading this because it's probably piss and black biased and stupid to boot.

    But you implying that the reason he gets injured so much is because of supposed use of HGH is ridiculous.

    HGH is not only commonly used, but also almost recommended for any person coming off a serious injury or surgery. It's reactions take place on the cellular level, and during recovery HGH has been found to assist your immune system in it's recovery process. It is quickly becoming the premier recovery tool as it assists your body in building up those tissue cells which have been damaged much faster than any other type of process.

    Furthermore, the NFL now grants players to take HGH if they meet a certain criteria. Although NFL spokesman Greg Aiello won't release the names of those players on the list, it's believed that it's roughly already 10% of the players and growing steadily. Studies performed by the UCLA Brain Injury Research center have also shown that many of those who experienced traumatic brain injury (basically everyone in the NFL, if you think about it) go on to have deficiencies in hormones secreted by your pituitary gland, which can lead to excessive moodiness, energy level, metabolic irregularities and a laundry list of other problems, even renal failure. The recommended path of treatment for these deficiencies- HGH. It's being prescribed more and more to retiring players, and it's only a matter of time before it becomes commonplace in the NFL.

    For the record, I've never taken it. But I think I may start, I just convinced myself.

    Also, you're a moron.

  • Homotron said:

    Kickers on HGH? I've heard and read it all now. If Jeff Read had a bunch of acne it's because he was a dirt ball that drank a lot and didn't really take care of himself. James Harrison is also a gym warrior and a mean dude on the field. I'd love for someone to back up the HGH claims because all of it is unwarranted. When you have guys getting flagged for taking certain diet pills on the regular you'd think if guys on the Steelers were in fact using some kind of steroid/anabolic they would have been suspended like the rest of the players caught around the league. The HGH argument with the Steelers really needs to be put to rest. You've quickly become one of the most moronic and polarizing posters on this message board. Does anything intelligent ever exit your mouth? And even if Sanders is clean he's STILL not worth a roster spot. The Colts cut the guy for a reason. You'd think as a Cleveland fan you'd want your team to build through the draft. The teams that win do exactly that and almost never go after the high profile free agents. In this case Sanders is high profile in name only and a injury train wreck. Sign em and set your team back. TJ Ward is too much like Sanders. They don't need to heavy hitters in the secondary. You need a heavy and a ball hawk.

    I'm not reading this because it's probably piss and black biased and stupid to boot.

    But you implying that the reason he gets injured so much is because of supposed use of HGH is ridiculous.

    HGH is not only commonly used, but also almost recommended for any person coming off a serious injury or surgery. It's reactions take place on the cellular level, and during recovery HGH has been found to assist your immune system in it's recovery process. It is quickly becoming the premier recovery tool as it assists your body in building up those tissue cells which have been damaged much faster than any other type of process.

    Furthermore, the NFL now grants players to take HGH if they meet a certain criteria. Although NFL spokesman Greg Aiello won't release the names of those players on the list, it's believed that it's roughly already 10% of the players and growing steadily. Studies performed by the UCLA Brain Injury Research center have also shown that many of those who experienced traumatic brain injury (basically everyone in the NFL, if you think about it) go on to have deficiencies in hormones secreted by your pituitary gland, which can lead to excessive moodiness, energy level, metabolic irregularities and a laundry list of other problems, even renal failure. The recommended path of treatment for these deficiencies- HGH. It's being prescribed more and more to retiring players, and it's only a matter of time before it becomes commonplace in the NFL.

    For the record, I've never taken it. But I think I may start, I just convinced myself.

    Also, you're a moron.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm not reading this because it's probably piss and black biased and stupid to boot.

    But you implying that the reason he gets injured so much is because of supposed use of HGH is ridiculous.

    HGH is not only commonly used, but also almost recommended for any person coming off a serious injury or surgery. It's reactions take place on the cellular level, and during recovery HGH has been found to assist your immune system in it's recovery process.

    Furthermore, the NFL now grants players to take HGH if they meet a certain criteria. Although NFL spokesman Greg Aiello won't release the names of those players on the list, it's believed that it's roughly already 10% of the players and growing steadily. Studies performed by the UCLA Brain Injury Research center have also shown that many of those who experienced traumatic brain injury (basically everyone in the NFL, if you think about it) go on to have deficiencies in hormones secreted by your pituitary gland, which can lead to excessive moodiness, energy level, metabolic irregularities and a laundry list of other problems, even renal failure. The recommended path of treatment for these deficiencies- HGH. It's being prescribed more and more to retiring players, and it's only a matter of time before it becomes commonplace in the NFL.

    For the record, I've never taken it. But I think I may start, I just convinced myself.

    Also, you're a moron.

    You may want to read it because I said absolutely NOTHING of the sort. Now who's the xxxxing moron? Some of you are so dumb it hurts and it brings down the guys that do actually have a brain.