Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Tribe Board
  3. Breakfast with Cal Ripken

Breakfast with Cal Ripken

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Tribe Board
5 Posts 3 Posters 747 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
    • 4k Posts
    • 139 Reputation
    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I signed our group of youth travel coaches up for an all-day seminar on Saturday with Cal & Billy Ripken. I later was called by a Ripken representative and asked if I'd sit in on a VIP breakfast with Cal & Billy prior to the seminar. I'll be sharing an omlet with the Hall-of-Famer on Saturday morning ... should be interesting.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
      #2

      So how did it go??

      If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
      ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ballpeenB ballpeen

        So how did it go??

        ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
        • 4k Posts
        • 139 Reputation
        ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @ballpeen said:

        So how did it go??

        It went good. Let's put it this way, I didn't learn a whole heck of a lot, but it was reassuring to know that my coaching is very similar to Cal & Bills. I picked up a few decent tips though.

        ballpeenB Kosar_For_PresidentK 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

          @ballpeen said:

          So how did it go??

          It went good. Let's put it this way, I didn't learn a whole heck of a lot, but it was reassuring to know that my coaching is very similar to Cal & Bills. I picked up a few decent tips though.

          ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @atenears said:

          It went good. Let's put it this way, I didn't learn a whole heck of a lot, but it was reassuring to know that my coaching is very similar to Cal & Bills. I picked up a few decent tips though.

          Cool man. You know, there aren't many secrets to baseball. If you can pick up a pointer or two from every person who knows the game, you have learned much.

          If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

            @ballpeen said:

            So how did it go??

            It went good. Let's put it this way, I didn't learn a whole heck of a lot, but it was reassuring to know that my coaching is very similar to Cal & Bills. I picked up a few decent tips though.

            Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
            • 6k Posts
            • 221 Reputation
            Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
            #5

            @atenears said:

            It went good. Let's put it this way, I didn't learn a whole heck of a lot, but it was reassuring to know that my coaching is very similar to Cal & Bills. I picked up a few decent tips though.

            You should had Billy sign a bat with "Fook Face" on the bottom. One of the most coveted cards when I was a kid.

            Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate