Cavs Draft
-
We had a pretty good draft, now that we know JJ wont be there and that Tristan will be the starting PF. We got a pretty good scorer in Cassipi and another 1st rounder in the super loaded 2012 draft. I think it has been a win on an off season.
-
We had a pretty good draft, now that we know JJ wont be there and that Tristan will be the starting PF. We got a pretty good scorer in Cassipi and another 1st rounder in the super loaded 2012 draft. I think it has been a win on an off season.
We had a pretty good draft, now that we know JJ wont be there and that Tristan will be the starting PF. We got a pretty good scorer in Cassipi and another 1st rounder in the super loaded 2012 draft. I think it has been a win on an off season.
There's no guarantee that we have a 1st rounder in the 2012 draft...that only happens IF it's a pick that's not in the Top 15. If it's in the Top 15 then we have to wait (at least) another year.
-
We had a pretty good draft, now that we know JJ wont be there and that Tristan will be the starting PF. We got a pretty good scorer in Cassipi and another 1st rounder in the super loaded 2012 draft. I think it has been a win on an off season.
There's no guarantee that we have a 1st rounder in the 2012 draft...that only happens IF it's a pick that's not in the Top 15. If it's in the Top 15 then we have to wait (at least) another year.
There's no guarantee that we have a 1st rounder in the 2012 draft...that only happens IF it's a pick that's not in the Top 15. If it's in the Top 15 then we have to wait (at least) another year.
You do know it is Houstons pick right, they havea pretty damn good chance of making the Playoffs. Also you have to remember hat Jamisons contract is going to be a hot comodity come Feb. We will get 3 1st rounders next year. We will probably get rid of a couple future first round picks to get in the top 5 or 10 after our own pick, but hopefully they get this lockout thing figured out before the season starts, and hopefully we kick ass next year with what we have.
-
There's no guarantee that we have a 1st rounder in the 2012 draft...that only happens IF it's a pick that's not in the Top 15. If it's in the Top 15 then we have to wait (at least) another year.
You do know it is Houstons pick right, they havea pretty damn good chance of making the Playoffs. Also you have to remember hat Jamisons contract is going to be a hot comodity come Feb. We will get 3 1st rounders next year. We will probably get rid of a couple future first round picks to get in the top 5 or 10 after our own pick, but hopefully they get this lockout thing figured out before the season starts, and hopefully we kick ass next year with what we have.
You do know it is Houstons pick right, they havea pretty damn good chance of making the Playoffs. Also you have to remember hat Jamisons contract is going to be a hot comodity come Feb. We will get 3 1st rounders next year. We will probably get rid of a couple future first round picks to get in the top 5 or 10 after our own pick, but hopefully they get this lockout thing figured out before the season starts, and hopefully we kick ass next year with what we have.
Not Houston...Sacramento Kings bud. Unless something new has transpired that I have missed.
Jamison is expiring...and he should be a hot commodity...but I don't know that we'll get another 1st out of him...especially a 2012 1st. Still, I'd be content with future 1st rounder (that would give us another trade exception...one we'll hopefully use.)
-
You do know it is Houstons pick right, they havea pretty damn good chance of making the Playoffs. Also you have to remember hat Jamisons contract is going to be a hot comodity come Feb. We will get 3 1st rounders next year. We will probably get rid of a couple future first round picks to get in the top 5 or 10 after our own pick, but hopefully they get this lockout thing figured out before the season starts, and hopefully we kick ass next year with what we have.
Not Houston...Sacramento Kings bud. Unless something new has transpired that I have missed.
Jamison is expiring...and he should be a hot commodity...but I don't know that we'll get another 1st out of him...especially a 2012 1st. Still, I'd be content with future 1st rounder (that would give us another trade exception...one we'll hopefully use.)
Not Houston...Sacramento Kings bud. Unless something new has transpired that I have missed.
Jamison is expiring...and he should be a hot commodity...but I don't know that we'll get another 1st out of him...especially a 2012 1st. Still, I'd be content with future 1st rounder (that would give us another trade exception...one we'll hopefully use.)
The pick we got from Sac. is from a Sac + Houtson trade last year. Thats why it is worth it, the Rockets will make the playoffs before Sac. does. Also dont call me bud the name is Dan.
-
Not Houston...Sacramento Kings bud. Unless something new has transpired that I have missed.
Jamison is expiring...and he should be a hot commodity...but I don't know that we'll get another 1st out of him...especially a 2012 1st. Still, I'd be content with future 1st rounder (that would give us another trade exception...one we'll hopefully use.)
The pick we got from Sac. is from a Sac + Houtson trade last year. Thats why it is worth it, the Rockets will make the playoffs before Sac. does. Also dont call me bud the name is Dan.
The pick we got from Sac. is from a Sac + Houtson trade last year. Thats why it is worth it, the Rockets will make the playoffs before Sac. does. Also dont call me bud the name is Dan.
Bud, Brother...all terms I use when I'm trying to be friendly. Sorry if it offended you, that was never my intent. That being said, didn't know your name. Too new to the boards I reckon.
That being said, where are you getting this information from? I haven't seen it anywhere. Everything I have seen (and I've searched hard) has only mentioned Sac-town. Nothing involving Houston at all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login