Grady Sizemore Could Join Indians' Lineup Sunday
-
I have him on my roster hoping he'll get back into the swing of things and help me out a bit. We'll see.
http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/story/2011-04-16/grady-sizemore-could-join-indians-lineup-Sunday
-
-
welcome back, grady!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Hopefully they didn't rush him back because of the hot start, but that home run looks like a good sign.
Our offense has been scoring a lot of runs, but it's only going to last so long with Choo and Santana really struggling. I don't think I want to rely on the Cabreras combining for the 270 RBI they're on pace for.
But if/when Choo and Santana bounce back, Hafner keeps up his great play, and Sizemore is Sizemore, that's a really good offense with some nice pieces scattered around.
And I'm not going to complain too much about the batting order, but Brantley was really starting to look like a good leadoff hitter. Hopefully once Grady gets settled in, Brantley can move back to the top.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
