Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Who Am I?

Who Am I?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 503 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mr. T Mr. TM
    • 7k Posts
    • 184 Reputation
    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by Mr. T
    #1

    Who am I???

    I spent my early life in one country but had my big success in another

    I was not my father's only child. He fathered several children with different women.

    I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me.

    My mother died at an early age

    Although my father deserted me and my mother raised me, I later wrote a book praising my father, not my mother.

    Later in life, questions arose over my real name.

    My birth records were dubious

    I claimed to be a Christian but showed little sign of it

    There was another religion I liked, however

    I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.

    That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and embarked on a new career.

    I wrote a book about my early struggles

    It was clear to those who read my memoirs, that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.

    I became active in small time politics in my 30's until I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office in my 40's.

    They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything.

    I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization.

    Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me, as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.

    I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.

    This bolstered my ego.

    At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy...

    I was very critical of my country in the most recent war, and seized every opportunity to bash those who ran my country at that time

    But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's economy.

    I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better, and every poor person would be fed and housed at minimal cost

    I knew which group was responsible for getting my country into a mess. It was the free market, banks and corporations.

    I decided to start making citizens hate them and, if they became envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.

    I called mine "A People's Campaign".

    That sounded good to all people.

    I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support.

    I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope', together we could change our country and the world.

    So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor and ignorant and told them they were "persecuted"

    My true views were not widely known and I kept them quiet until after I became my nation's leader.

    Then I became the most powerful man in the world.

    Who am I?

    ADOLPH HITLER

    Who'd you think it was...?

    A version of the above has been circulating on the web for some time but one that includes a number of inaccuracies. It is suggestive but proves nothing, of course

    Source unknown.

    Head or Gut?
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • miktoxic miktoxicM
      • 13k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
      #2

      didn't they (germans) kill christ too? oops sorry, it was the jews and the italians. scumbags.

      too bad a redneck bush couldn't come up with some gimmick like from which you speak. at least he would've been more interesting and maybe even be able to spell and speak at a grammar school level. 😆

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      Theme
      • System
      • Light
      • Dark
      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Forums
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Donate