James Harrison
-
Homotron said:
Please. First off put together a coherent thought without sounding like a grade school dip sh.it. Secondly I at no point condoned what James Harrison said or did. Instead highlighted only what I've read locally from a few different outlets. James Harrison has a dry sense of humor and what I read prior to his public apology was that if you had heard the entire conversation his comments about Ben and Mendenhall don't come across as being ridiculous and team damaging. The articles also had quotes from both Mendenhall and Ben and in each instance neither player took the comments to heart because they know Harrison for who he really is. Hell the guy barely talks to the media. As far as the picture of him is concerned it's his on the field persona as a "hitman" nothing less and nothing more. It's a slow time for the NFL and this message board so by all means make something out of nothing just like every other media outlet looking for something to report. ESPN for example with the "meltdown"...yea the meltdown that is NEVER going to occur. You know the same meltdown we were supposed to have last year with Ben suspended four games and all our injuries. The real question or topic of discussion should be, "how many times can people here and elsewhere get it wrong before everyone realizes the Steelers don't implode, handle everything in house and move on?" I'm also not a "troll" but do call it like I see it and that upsets some of you. I get it. Harrison doesn't need fixed and he'll continue to do what he's always done for the Steelers on the field, make plays.
You are a troll because you are not a Browns fan. Pure and simple you have to be a fan of the team the board is named after not to be a troll.
Nothing is guaranteed. The Steelers have not imploded, but that doesn't mean they can't.
And I wonder how many plays Harrison will make once he is out of LeBeau's system. So many others have gone on elsewhere to be less than outstanding.
You are a troll because you are not a Browns fan. Pure and simple you have to be a fan of the team the board is named after not to be a troll.
Nothing is guaranteed. The Steelers have not imploded, but that doesn't mean they can't.
And I wonder how many plays Harrison will make once he is out of LeBeau's system. So many others have gone on elsewhere to be less than outstanding.
I can respect and that's fine. As far as the Steelers are concerned and Lebeau I'm not at all worried about it because they've kept Keith Butler around to take over. He himself as stayed out of the intense interview process for defensive coordinator jobs because the Steeler job has been promised to him. Although on the Lebeau note just how many players have moved on out of the Steeler defense to nonproductive seasons? The Steelers don't overpay their players and when they reach a point in their career where the Steelers don't feel they'll get a solid return they let them walk. Jason Gildon was on the back end of his career and they had his replacement on the roster. Porter was replaced by Harrison but even Porter has had success with the Dolphins. I love Dick Lebeau and he's a defensive mastermind BUT I still stand by you being completely delusional in this regard. Yes Lebeau helps but every star on our defense would be a star in a different system plain and simple to suggest otherwise is both short sighted and naive. You definitely need to get off that soap box. It's ridiculously ignorant. I also believe Harrison retires a Steeler so it won't even matter.
EDIT: Lebeau really helps the marginal guys but the stud players are still stud players. Period.
2nd edit: and a troll is someone that goes somewhere for the distinct purpose of starting sh.it and that isn't me. My primary Steeler board has a few guys from rival bases that contribute regularly in intelligent and thought provoking fashion. It's the rest of this message board that can't hold a intelligent conversation with someone outside the Browns base that's the problem. It's also the very reason a lot of guys have been run off this board or left willingly during my time here under either of my names, Snatch or Rorbotron. The board has more than a few mongoloid mouth breathers that ruin it for everyone else.
-
look...calling Me incoherent is fine...I understand you have selective reading skills or you simply do not have the mental capacity to decipher written text...or both....your stupid...we all get that. youve gone above and beyond the call of duty to prove that. You want to continue to make an A$$hole of yourself, by all means keep entertaining all of us. We enjoy watching Stooler trolls keep making literal fools of them self as you continue to do...and yes...YOU ARE A TROLL. Anyone that lurks at a site all day has severe mental problems...And when you least expect it...the "MELTDOWN" can and will happen...no team stays on top forever. The Niners fell...Dallas fell...the Browns of the 50's and 60's fell. Keep telling yourself that JR. because when you least expect it...It will happen...It always does.
Absolutely hilarious. First and foremost I've posted less than 20 times on this board since the season came to a close. I check the board to see if there are any new developments with the organization and actually do the same with Baltimore and Cincy. You also have zero business talking about anyone's mental capacity or reading comprehension. Look at the jumbled mess of a post above for a example of how not to communicate. The Mendenhall comments were stupid. The James Harrison comments were taken out of context. Go to any steeler rag and you can read the same outside of the choice few that routinely stir sh.it up to garner additional readership. Lawrence Timmon's is the most recent Steeler to speak out about the Harrison fiasco and he himself says it's blown out of proportion with Ben and Rashard. He also indicates it was taken out of context, however in that same breath does say that Harrison really does hate Goodell. Can you blame the guy? Goodell has been a nightmare and unless he can repair his image he needs to resign over the next year or two. He's lost the respect of the players and that much is clear.
Now if this isn't something you can grasp fine. I'll just chalk you up as yet another mentally challenged member of the Cleveland fan base. If you do get it maybe it's time to stop being so xxxxing ignorant. As far as the fall is concerned. The Rooney's are routinely regarded as one of the best in all of professional sports and tops in the NFL. The fan base is massive, the stadium is thriving along with the rest of the North Shore. The draft process is tops in the league and our coaches are among the best. They don't over pay their own players and don't go free agent hunting to fix holes. If this process continues and it will where exactly does the Steeler organization go wrong to justify any of the "meltdown" comments. I'd love to hear it. We had the 70's and the fall of the 80's. Unfortunately for your argument a majority of the 90's and 2000's has been nothing but success for the organization and there is zero reason to believe things are going to change. The Steelers are a model franchise for a reason. You don't see up and coming teams modeling their organization off the Browns. It's obvious you're a little backwards.
Homotron said:
Absolutely hilarious. First and foremost I've posted less than 20 times on this board since the season came to a close. I check the board to see if there are any new developments with the organization and actually do the same with Baltimore and Cincy. You also have zero business talking about anyone's mental capacity or reading comprehension. Look at the jumbled mess of a post above for a example of how not to communicate. The Mendenhall comments were stupid. The James Harrison comments were taken out of context. Go to any steeler rag and you can read the same outside of the choice few that routinely stir sh.it up to garner additional readership. Lawrence Timmon's is the most recent Steeler to speak out about the Harrison fiasco and he himself says it's blown out of proportion with Ben and Rashard. He also indicates it was taken out of context, however in that same breath does say that Harrison really does hate Goodell. Can you blame the guy? Goodell has been a nightmare and unless he can repair his image he needs to resign over the next year or two. He's lost the respect of the players and that much is clear.
Now if this isn't something you can grasp fine. I'll just chalk you up as yet another mentally challenged member of the Cleveland fan base. If you do get it maybe it's time to stop being so xxxxing ignorant. As far as the fall is concerned. The Rooney's are routinely regarded as one of the best in all of professional sports and tops in the NFL. The fan base is massive, the stadium is thriving along with the rest of the North Shore. The draft process is tops in the league and our coaches are among the best. They don't over pay their own players and don't go free agent hunting to fix holes. If this process continues and it will where exactly does the Steeler organization go wrong to justify any of the "meltdown" comments. I'd love to hear it. We had the 70's and the fall of the 80's. Unfortunately for your argument a majority of the 90's and 2000's has been nothing but success for the organization and there is zero reason to believe things are going to change. The Steelers are a model franchise for a reason. You don't see up and coming teams modeling their organization off the Browns. It's obvious you're a little backwards.
I gotta commend you. You come up with more Bull$hit than a herd of cows/bulls...I get it, you think your better than all of us...Thats fine...and I'll call you mentally incapacitated all I like. If you dont like that Fuk you. Im not a English major and I couldnt give two $hits what you or anybody else thinks. You cant grasp the fact that Harrison is a MAJOR waste of sperm just like you. Thats right I said YOU!. Now shove that up your ass and smoke it. While your at it...go help the Stoolers...they need a real douche nozzle like you,because you fit right in with all those jerks. Your nothing more than a spoiled attention seeking whore. Go genuflect and worship Harrison because your definatley on his level of crassness. Pig!
-
I want to say so many things right now but I will keep them to myself, because I'm not an ignorant silverback with litle to no brain function.
It's people like Harrison that promote racism.
Oh really because a black person can actually think........if you think and are black you promote racism is that your statement...........verify the dumbness
Oh really because a black person can actually think........if you think and are black you promote racism is that your statement...........verify the dumbness
Being an ignorant motherxxxxer who thinks he's a hardass and says shit just to say them promotes racism.
Same as how being a toothless, incestuous inbred promotes racism towards white people from West Virginia.
Same as how you opening your mouth promotes negative thinking about Browns fans. Bernie Kosar himself would call you a "dumb Browns fan", after seeing the shit that spews from your brain.
-
Homotron said:
Absolutely hilarious. First and foremost I've posted less than 20 times on this board since the season came to a close. I check the board to see if there are any new developments with the organization and actually do the same with Baltimore and Cincy. You also have zero business talking about anyone's mental capacity or reading comprehension. Look at the jumbled mess of a post above for a example of how not to communicate. The Mendenhall comments were stupid. The James Harrison comments were taken out of context. Go to any steeler rag and you can read the same outside of the choice few that routinely stir sh.it up to garner additional readership. Lawrence Timmon's is the most recent Steeler to speak out about the Harrison fiasco and he himself says it's blown out of proportion with Ben and Rashard. He also indicates it was taken out of context, however in that same breath does say that Harrison really does hate Goodell. Can you blame the guy? Goodell has been a nightmare and unless he can repair his image he needs to resign over the next year or two. He's lost the respect of the players and that much is clear.
Now if this isn't something you can grasp fine. I'll just chalk you up as yet another mentally challenged member of the Cleveland fan base. If you do get it maybe it's time to stop being so xxxxing ignorant. As far as the fall is concerned. The Rooney's are routinely regarded as one of the best in all of professional sports and tops in the NFL. The fan base is massive, the stadium is thriving along with the rest of the North Shore. The draft process is tops in the league and our coaches are among the best. They don't over pay their own players and don't go free agent hunting to fix holes. If this process continues and it will where exactly does the Steeler organization go wrong to justify any of the "meltdown" comments. I'd love to hear it. We had the 70's and the fall of the 80's. Unfortunately for your argument a majority of the 90's and 2000's has been nothing but success for the organization and there is zero reason to believe things are going to change. The Steelers are a model franchise for a reason. You don't see up and coming teams modeling their organization off the Browns. It's obvious you're a little backwards.
I gotta commend you. You come up with more Bull$hit than a herd of cows/bulls...I get it, you think your better than all of us...Thats fine...and I'll call you mentally incapacitated all I like. If you dont like that Fuk you. Im not a English major and I couldnt give two $hits what you or anybody else thinks. You cant grasp the fact that Harrison is a MAJOR waste of sperm just like you. Thats right I said YOU!. Now shove that up your ass and smoke it. While your at it...go help the Stoolers...they need a real douche nozzle like you,because you fit right in with all those jerks. Your nothing more than a spoiled attention seeking whore. Go genuflect and worship Harrison because your definatley on his level of crassness. Pig!
I gotta commend you. You come up with more Bull$hit than a herd of cows/bulls...I get it, you think your better than all of us...Thats fine...and I'll call you mentally incapacitated all I like. If you dont like that Fuk you. Im not a English major and I couldnt give two $hits what you or anybody else thinks. You cant grasp the fact that Harrison is a MAJOR waste of sperm just like you. Thats right I said YOU!. Now shove that up your ass and smoke it. While your at it...go help the Stoolers...they need a real douche nozzle like you,because you fit right in with all those jerks. Your nothing more than a spoiled attention seeking whore. Go genuflect and worship Harrison because your definatley on his level of crassness. Pig!
Where did I say I was better than everyone else? It's not my fault your a xxxxing idiot. What is this the "how many childish insults can I insert in to one giant paragraph day?" James Harrison is a reigning defensive MVP and a anchor on the Pittsburgh defense. Hardly a waste of sperm. The article was taken out of context. Several players have spoken out on his behalf and he's not wrong on Goodell. I fail to see the problem. The message board also lets you know when you've misspelled something. You should try correcting yourself before posting.
-
I want to say so many things right now but I will keep them to myself, because I'm not an ignorant silverback with litle to no brain function.
It's people like Harrison that promote racism.
Oh really because a black person can actually think........if you think and are black you promote racism is that your statement...........verify the dumbness
Oh really because a black person can actually think........if you think and are black you promote racism is that your statement...........verify the dumbness
Over the top liberal pussy per usual da ich.
One day when you grow up you will get over this hippy like fetish with being such a femme about everything. Toughen up, just because you have had it easy all your life doesn't mean you can't act like you got a pair.
-
Homoschmuck - at least Rich is pretty funny at times.
You seem to just be here to cause trouble and get attention.
I usually can agree with just about -anybody- about one thing or another.
You are an exception. Congrats. You're the winner.
-
I gotta commend you. You come up with more Bull$hit than a herd of cows/bulls...I get it, you think your better than all of us...Thats fine...and I'll call you mentally incapacitated all I like. If you dont like that Fuk you. Im not a English major and I couldnt give two $hits what you or anybody else thinks. You cant grasp the fact that Harrison is a MAJOR waste of sperm just like you. Thats right I said YOU!. Now shove that up your ass and smoke it. While your at it...go help the Stoolers...they need a real douche nozzle like you,because you fit right in with all those jerks. Your nothing more than a spoiled attention seeking whore. Go genuflect and worship Harrison because your definatley on his level of crassness. Pig!
Where did I say I was better than everyone else? It's not my fault your a xxxxing idiot. What is this the "how many childish insults can I insert in to one giant paragraph day?" James Harrison is a reigning defensive MVP and a anchor on the Pittsburgh defense. Hardly a waste of sperm. The article was taken out of context. Several players have spoken out on his behalf and he's not wrong on Goodell. I fail to see the problem. The message board also lets you know when you've misspelled something. You should try correcting yourself before posting.
Homotron said:
Where did I say I was better than everyone else? It's not my fault your a xxxxing idiot. What is this the "how many childish insults can I insert in to one giant paragraph day?" James Harrison is a reigning defensive MVP and a anchor on the Pittsburgh defense. Hardly a waste of sperm. The article was taken out of context. Several players have spoken out on his behalf and he's not wrong on Goodell. I fail to see the problem. The message board also lets you know when you've misspelled something. You should try correcting yourself before posting.
Go to hell you Pisspuke faggot!
-
Homoschmuck - at least Rich is pretty funny at times.
You seem to just be here to cause trouble and get attention.
I usually can agree with just about -anybody- about one thing or another.
You are an exception. Congrats. You're the winner.
Homoschmuck - at least Rich is pretty funny at times.
You seem to just be here to cause trouble and get attention.
I usually can agree with just about -anybody- about one thing or another.
You are an exception. Congrats. You're the winner.
Lol. I'm not here for attention and what I say possibly stings more because it's the truth. Did you put on the quasimodo signal to get Nickers to come out of the woodwork again like a mentally challenged mima bird? You're also one of the dumbest posters on this message board. Congratulations, YOU'RE the winner.
-
You just proved our point. Congrats, Now go give Harrison a great big hug for Rich....
"sigh"
Come on.... training camp.
-
You just proved our point. Congrats, Now go give Harrison a great big hug for Rich....
"sigh"
Come on.... training camp.
You just proved our point. Congrats, Now go give Harrison a great big hug for Rich....
"sigh"
Come on.... training camp.
Proved what point that I can return the name calling favor? and hold a intelligent conversation when people are willing to converse in civil fashion? I wasn't the one that changed my posting name. I'm not the one constantly referring to a rival base's football team in only slang terms. If we're being honest with ourselves it's you and a select group of your brethren starting the trouble. I've been here a while and certainly don't need to name call. I just return the favor because no matter how nice or "mean" i choose to be I'll always be treated the same. Why bother trying to be civil? I come here to read division news, the arguing is a by product. You're still a dip sh.it and Nickers is still a fat meat ball. (Based on the pics I've seen at least)

-
You just proved our point. Congrats, Now go give Harrison a great big hug for Rich....
"sigh"
Come on.... training camp.
Proved what point that I can return the name calling favor? and hold a intelligent conversation when people are willing to converse in civil fashion? I wasn't the one that changed my posting name. I'm not the one constantly referring to a rival base's football team in only slang terms. If we're being honest with ourselves it's you and a select group of your brethren starting the trouble. I've been here a while and certainly don't need to name call. I just return the favor because no matter how nice or "mean" i choose to be I'll always be treated the same. Why bother trying to be civil? I come here to read division news, the arguing is a by product. You're still a dip sh.it and Nickers is still a fat meat ball. (Based on the pics I've seen at least)

Homotron said:
Proved what point that I can return the name calling favor? and hold a intelligent conversation when people are willing to converse in civil fashion? I wasn't the one that changed my posting name. I'm not the one constantly referring to a rival base's football team in only slang terms. If we're being honest with ourselves it's you and a select group of your brethren starting the trouble. I've been here a while and certainly don't need to name call. I just return the favor because no matter how nice or "mean" i choose to be I'll always be treated the same. Why bother trying to be civil? I come here to read division news, the arguing is a by product. You're still a dip sh.it and Nickers is still a fat meat ball. (Based on the pics I've seen at least)

Based on what pics you have seen?. I didnt post any pics here you stupid moron, except My Avatar, and the picture on My Signature, LOL! Wich are not of Me personally. And you call people stupid. Your conversations are far from intelligent. They are more in the form of instigating and insulting other posters because its easy for losers like you to hide behind a keyboard and lurk. I mean what did you expect when you came to a Browns message board Junior?. Like were just gonna roll out the piss and black towel on the floor for you?. Sorry Junior it does not work that way. And for you to call Cal a Dip $hit, is way off base ya Goober. He's one of the coolest humans beings you could ever want to know. But I guess we should not expect any class from a worthless Stooler punk like you. It would be asking too much. Now go back to kissing Harrisons a$$...I hear He loves fat, whiney little white girls like you.
-
And, may I add, I have a huge respect for most all the Browns fans on this board, and Mr. Nickers is a top class solid one of them.
That leaves Troy Pollyneedsahaircutfroggygirliemancheapshot and Harrirhino'srearend... and Homolono... (triple bogey) off the list.
It isn't a sleazeball board, that's why Rich doesn't bring up the squeelers very often. And Rich is a good guy - strange - yes, but a good guy.
And, Harrison isn't worth the continuation of this thread.
-
And, may I add, I have a huge respect for most all the Browns fans on this board, and Mr. Nickers is a top class solid one of them.
That leaves Troy Pollyneedsahaircutfroggygirliemancheapshot and Harrirhino'srearend... and Homolono... (triple bogey) off the list.
It isn't a sleazeball board, that's why Rich doesn't bring up the squeelers very often. And Rich is a good guy - strange - yes, but a good guy.
And, Harrison isn't worth the continuation of this thread.
And, may I add, I have a huge respect for most all the Browns fans on this board, and Mr. Nickers is a top class solid one of them.
That leaves Troy Pollyneedsahaircutfroggygirliemancheapshot and Harrirhino'srearend... and Homolono... (triple bogey) off the list.
It isn't a sleazeball board, that's why Rich doesn't bring up the squeelers very often. And Rich is a good guy - strange - yes, but a good guy.
And, Harrison isn't worth the continuation of this thread.
You two should hold hands and break out in song. Couple of try hards.
-
And, may I add, I have a huge respect for most all the Browns fans on this board, and Mr. Nickers is a top class solid one of them.
That leaves Troy Pollyneedsahaircutfroggygirliemancheapshot and Harrirhino'srearend... and Homolono... (triple bogey) off the list.
It isn't a sleazeball board, that's why Rich doesn't bring up the squeelers very often. And Rich is a good guy - strange - yes, but a good guy.
And, Harrison isn't worth the continuation of this thread.
You two should hold hands and break out in song. Couple of try hards.
Homotron said:
You two should hold hands and break out in song. Couple of try hards.
Take this to the bank: If Pitt and Ctown were completely reversed---ie. the Browns won 4 Super Bowls with steroids in the '70's, had recent success and were never moved and a turned into an expansion franchise---your ass wouldn't be here constantly reminding everybody how cool you and the Steelers are.
Book it peaches
-
Homotron said:
You two should hold hands and break out in song. Couple of try hards.
Take this to the bank: If Pitt and Ctown were completely reversed---ie. the Browns won 4 Super Bowls with steroids in the '70's, had recent success and were never moved and a turned into an expansion franchise---your ass wouldn't be here constantly reminding everybody how cool you and the Steelers are.
Book it peaches
Take this to the bank: If Pitt and Ctown were completely reversed---ie. the Browns won 4 Super Bowls with steroids in the '70's, had recent success and were never moved and a turned into an expansion franchise---your ass wouldn't be here constantly reminding everybody how cool you and the Steelers are.
Book it peaches
First and foremost. How cool I am? Where exactly am I doing any sort of self internet a$$ patting? I'd also still be on the board because if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times. I'm here for division news. It's the rest of you that bring the comedy.
-
Take this to the bank: If Pitt and Ctown were completely reversed---ie. the Browns won 4 Super Bowls with steroids in the '70's, had recent success and were never moved and a turned into an expansion franchise---your ass wouldn't be here constantly reminding everybody how cool you and the Steelers are.
Book it peaches
First and foremost. How cool I am? Where exactly am I doing any sort of self internet a$$ patting? I'd also still be on the board because if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times. I'm here for division news. It's the rest of you that bring the comedy.
Homotron said:
First and foremost. How cool I am? Where exactly am I doing any sort of self internet a$$ patting? I'd also still be on the board because if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times. I'm here for division news. It's the rest of you that bring the comedy.
NO YOU ARE NOT ! LIAR!
-
Homotron said:
First and foremost. How cool I am? Where exactly am I doing any sort of self internet a$$ patting? I'd also still be on the board because if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times. I'm here for division news. It's the rest of you that bring the comedy.
NO YOU ARE NOT ! LIAR!
-
Take this to the bank: If Pitt and Ctown were completely reversed---ie. the Browns won 4 Super Bowls with steroids in the '70's, had recent success and were never moved and a turned into an expansion franchise---your ass wouldn't be here constantly reminding everybody how cool you and the Steelers are.
Book it peaches
First and foremost. How cool I am? Where exactly am I doing any sort of self internet a$$ patting? I'd also still be on the board because if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times. I'm here for division news. It's the rest of you that bring the comedy.
Homotron said:
First and foremost. How cool I am? Where exactly am I doing any sort of self internet a$$ patting? I'd also still be on the board because if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times. I'm here for division news. It's the rest of you that bring the comedy.
Come on kid. Snapper, if the Stellers recently sucked you would not be here telling us repeatedly of your expert opinions on all things, including our Browns. You don't bother me one bit, I actually think you have a little potential and are way above the norm for Steeler intelligence, but you have quite a narcissistic view of yourself and all things Steelers if you ask me. The Steelers aren't all perfect. They've had good continuity in their ownership and front office over the years, hit on some stud players in the draft and basically avoided the major injury plague.
However, listening to you one would think this franchise is not even human and the Rooney's are next to Jesus Christ himself. Listen, Roid Monk Harrison is and has been an idiot. Stop pretending you have insider knowledge of the guy and the Steelers, cuz you don't. All you do is spew the shit you want to be true and you do it in a manner that is self righteous and all knowing, but basically you are just a fan like any of us. At least you are not a blithering idiot fan like the majority of your fanbase, but that is not saying a whole helluva lot.
You don't have a lot of competition here, but don't let it go to your head anymore. Being a Stiller fan does not put you in some sort of expert category of football fan enthusiast, and lose a few more games for whatever reason and watch that utopian environment in Pittspuke that you proclaim collapse quicker than shit.
-
wow, and my post got pulled because i mentioned james harrison = serena williams? laughable. i guess you gotta blow someone around here to post something 'edgy'.
R.I.P. shecky green.
-
I really do find it humorous that steeler nation keeps saying "oh this was taken out of context guys, come on". Frankly, I don't care about the comments and big gay ben, but how on the face of this earth can you make the statement "I wouldn't urinate on the guy to put him out" is taken out of context? I don't like a lot of people in this world, but I would NEVER make such a hateful statement. The only types that would are uneducated, disrespectful thugs who just have evil mentalities. I think all those words fit Harrison perfectly. Defend the man all you want for his play on the field, but call a spade a spade
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
