Manginni the rat
-
I can"t say that he won't but have you follow the pats and jets relationship they do not get along and pioli and belichick are good friends and happen to dislike the rat
I live in New England so I am well aware of the Jets-Patriots relationship. Pioli is very good friends with Mark Shapiro who happens to like Mangini. (He's his brother-in-law). When Mangini was first rumored to be a candidate for the Browns along with Pioli, ESPN reported that a "source" mentioned that the spygate stuff "could be worked out".
Just how I see it.
I live in New England so I am well aware of the Jets-Patriots relationship. Pioli is very good friends with Mark Shapiro who happens to like Mangini. (He's his brother-in-law). When Mangini was first rumored to be a candidate for the Browns along with Pioli, ESPN reported that a "source" mentioned that the spygate stuff "could be worked out".
Just how I see it.
I live in new england also, I know that pioli and belichick are good friends and both were not happy with the rat during the whole spy episode and it would take a miracle for both of them to work together.the browns need to make a choice pioli or the rat they will not be a package deal
-
but the word is that he is the favorite I will never follow the browns again if a rat is the coach
but the word is that he is the favorite I will never follow the browns again if a rat is the coach
That would be a plus for us real Browns fans........................
You've convinced me that you don't know shit about football, sol et me say, Buffalo is looking for fans. Cheater or Rat, tough choice.
-
but the word is that he is the favorite I will never follow the browns again if a rat is the coach
That would be a plus for us real Browns fans........................
You've convinced me that you don't know shit about football, sol et me say, Buffalo is looking for fans. Cheater or Rat, tough choice.
That would be a plus for us real Browns fans........................
You've convinced me that you don't know shit about football, sol et me say, Buffalo is looking for fans.
Then you are a fan of the rat, great coaching job he did with the jets
-
I live in New England so I am well aware of the Jets-Patriots relationship. Pioli is very good friends with Mark Shapiro who happens to like Mangini. (He's his brother-in-law). When Mangini was first rumored to be a candidate for the Browns along with Pioli, ESPN reported that a "source" mentioned that the spygate stuff "could be worked out".
Just how I see it.
I live in new england also, I know that pioli and belichick are good friends and both were not happy with the rat during the whole spy episode and it would take a miracle for both of them to work together.the browns need to make a choice pioli or the rat they will not be a package deal
I live in new england also, I know that pioli and belichick are good friends and both were not happy with the rat during the whole spy episode and it would take a miracle for both of them to work together.the browns need to make a choice pioli or the rat they will not be a package deal
I'm fairly certain that the package of "Pioli-Ferentz" was the one Lerner didn't like. I don't have an opinion of Ferentz, personally but I'm not a fan of college coaches going pro (especially for rebuilding). I just can't get the picture of Spurrier and Danny Wuerffel out of my head (BLECH....).
-
No one has proven that Mangini was actually the one who blew the whistle. I'm not sure it matters anyway.
More to the point, Pioli and Mangini can work together. That's not the sticking point. That's been reported in several articles. They also have a connection through Mark Shapiro.
No one has proven that Mangini was actually the one who blew the whistle. I'm not sure it matters anyway.
More to the point, Pioli and Mangini can work together. That's not the sticking point. That's been reported in several articles. They also have a connection through Mark Shapiro.
If he was from NE then he would know that it wasn't Mangini personally that initally brought it up to the NFL. Most reasonable people say shame on Belichick, not shame on Mangini. I don't think Mangini got fined or lost a draft choice.
-
we could call it Pioli's a spy!
-
No one has proven that Mangini was actually the one who blew the whistle. I'm not sure it matters anyway.
More to the point, Pioli and Mangini can work together. That's not the sticking point. That's been reported in several articles. They also have a connection through Mark Shapiro.
If he was from NE then he would know that it wasn't Mangini personally that initally brought it up to the NFL. Most reasonable people say shame on Belichick, not shame on Mangini. I don't think Mangini got fined or lost a draft choice.
If he was from NE then he would know that it wasn't Mangini personally that initally brought it up to the NFL. Most reasonable people say shame on Belichick, not shame on Mangini. I don't think Mangini got fined or lost a draft choice.
I guess I am not from New England (is boston in NE) but knows for a fact (foxboro info)that pioli will never work with a coach who took a job in the same division and only reason he got a job was the way that team did business. That is known as a rat and lets not forget the way he coach the jets
-
If he was from NE then he would know that it wasn't Mangini personally that initally brought it up to the NFL. Most reasonable people say shame on Belichick, not shame on Mangini. I don't think Mangini got fined or lost a draft choice.
I guess I am not from New England (is boston in NE) but knows for a fact (foxboro info)that pioli will never work with a coach who took a job in the same division and only reason he got a job was the way that team did business. That is known as a rat and lets not forget the way he coach the jets
I guess I am not from New England (is boston in NE) but knows for a fact (foxboro info)that pioli will never work with a coach who took a job in the same division and only reason he got a job was the way that team did business. That is known as a rat and lets not forget the way he coach the jets
Well then Pioli can stay in NE and be Belichick's bitch.
-
If he was from NE then he would know that it wasn't Mangini personally that initally brought it up to the NFL. Most reasonable people say shame on Belichick, not shame on Mangini. I don't think Mangini got fined or lost a draft choice.
I guess I am not from New England (is boston in NE) but knows for a fact (foxboro info)that pioli will never work with a coach who took a job in the same division and only reason he got a job was the way that team did business. That is known as a rat and lets not forget the way he coach the jets
I guess I am not from New England (is boston in NE) but knows for a fact (foxboro info)that pioli will never work with a coach who took a job in the same division and only reason he got a job was the way that team did business. That is known as a rat and lets not forget the way he coach the jets
Just because you call it a "fact" doesn't make it so. I don't understand why it's verboten for a coach to take a job in the division. If I'm 34 years old and someone offers me a HC job...I'm taking it. Belichick felt threatened. Actually, the Browns wanted Mangini then too. Weren't they denied permission back then by Belichick?
-
I guess I am not from New England (is boston in NE) but knows for a fact (foxboro info)that pioli will never work with a coach who took a job in the same division and only reason he got a job was the way that team did business. That is known as a rat and lets not forget the way he coach the jets
Just because you call it a "fact" doesn't make it so. I don't understand why it's verboten for a coach to take a job in the division. If I'm 34 years old and someone offers me a HC job...I'm taking it. Belichick felt threatened. Actually, the Browns wanted Mangini then too. Weren't they denied permission back then by Belichick?
Just because you call it a "fact" doesn't make it so. I don't understand why it's verboten for a coach to take a job in the division. If I'm 34 years old and someone offers me a HC job...I'm taking it. Belichick felt threatened. Actually, the Browns wanted Mangini then too. Weren't they denied permission back then by Belichick?
thats right you have a choice, but if belichick and pioli tell you not to take a job and you take it (bosotn globe article) then you reap what you sow. He only got the jets job because of the pats success and then he shit the bed in ny
-
Just because you call it a "fact" doesn't make it so. I don't understand why it's verboten for a coach to take a job in the division. If I'm 34 years old and someone offers me a HC job...I'm taking it. Belichick felt threatened. Actually, the Browns wanted Mangini then too. Weren't they denied permission back then by Belichick?
thats right you have a choice, but if belichick and pioli tell you not to take a job and you take it (bosotn globe article) then you reap what you sow. He only got the jets job because of the pats success and then he shit the bed in ny
thats right you have a choice, but if belichick and pioli tell you not to take a job and you take it (bosotn globe article) then you reap what you sow. He only got the jets job because of the pats success and then he shit the bed in ny
23-25, 1 playoff birth, and a season that tanked on Brett's turnovers is hardly shitting the bed.
So if you get offered a job with another company, that pays you more, and is a promotion, and your bosses tell you not to take it, are you not going to take it?
-
I like the idea of Mangini as the next browns coach. I think the jets didnt give him enough time there and favre screwed the jets with his usual gunslinger (INT's) style. The writing on the boards now...its leaking out to the press about favre and his relationship with his teamates. I like the idea actually of mangini spending a couple years with the jets, learning from it, and coming here better prepared for the job.
-
thats right you have a choice, but if belichick and pioli tell you not to take a job and you take it (bosotn globe article) then you reap what you sow. He only got the jets job because of the pats success and then he shit the bed in ny
23-25, 1 playoff birth, and a season that tanked on Brett's turnovers is hardly shitting the bed.
So if you get offered a job with another company, that pays you more, and is a promotion, and your bosses tell you not to take it, are you not going to take it?
Masters said:
23-25, 1 playoff birth, and a season that tanked on Brett's turnovers is hardly shitting the bed.So if you get offered a job with another company, that pays you more, and is a promotion, and your bosses tell you not to take it, are you not going to take it?
Not if the team you are leaving is a top organization and your boss tells you he can get you a better job the next season with a team that is not a rival. it only took 3 years to show the rat was not ready for the show. If you as a brown fan would rather the rat then pioli then you are the losers the steeler fans call you. l
-
Masters said:
23-25, 1 playoff birth, and a season that tanked on Brett's turnovers is hardly shitting the bed.So if you get offered a job with another company, that pays you more, and is a promotion, and your bosses tell you not to take it, are you not going to take it?
Not if the team you are leaving is a top organization and your boss tells you he can get you a better job the next season with a team that is not a rival. it only took 3 years to show the rat was not ready for the show. If you as a brown fan would rather the rat then pioli then you are the losers the steeler fans call you. l
Not if the team you are leaving is a top organization and your boss tells you he can get you a better job the next season with a team that is not a rival. it only took 3 years to show the rat was not ready for the show. If you as a brown fan would rather the rat then pioli then you are the losers the steeler fans call you. l
I knew Bill Belichick was bored at home...Bill get off the computer and call Tom Brady for a heart-to-heart.
-
Masters said:
23-25, 1 playoff birth, and a season that tanked on Brett's turnovers is hardly shitting the bed.So if you get offered a job with another company, that pays you more, and is a promotion, and your bosses tell you not to take it, are you not going to take it?
Not if the team you are leaving is a top organization and your boss tells you he can get you a better job the next season with a team that is not a rival. it only took 3 years to show the rat was not ready for the show. If you as a brown fan would rather the rat then pioli then you are the losers the steeler fans call you. l
Not if the team you are leaving is a top organization and your boss tells you he can get you a better job the next season with a team that is not a rival. it only took 3 years to show the rat was not ready for the show. If you as a brown fan would rather the rat then pioli then you are the losers the steeler fans call you. l
What was this better job?
What is really worse, a rat or a cheater?
Oh, and the question still is, what would you do if you had the opportunity to take a better job and your bosses told you not to take it? You can even pretend they told you next year they'd get you that job at another company (but you also have to imagine they circumvent governing body rules for said industry, like violating NFL rules like BB was doing with his spy gate work).
-
I get the whole calling Mangini a rat accusation, but
1. Wasn't Mangini at least correct?
2. What would you do if you knew the team that keeps winning Super Bowl after Super Bowl is cheating? Add they're a divisional rival and if they keep beating you, you could lose your job. Especially since one of the reasons you were hired was to beat said team.
3. If RAC knew the Steelers were cheating and didn't call them on it, I'd be a little ticked. Its one thing to complain about ticky-tac lip reading or sign stealing or something, but this turned out to be legit from what I've read.
4. Like was said above, Mangini didn't grab the pitch fork anyway. He wasn't the ring leader in the whole thing.
Not sure spygate changes my opinion of him, + or - .
-
I don't think anybody here would sit at a poker table and play if you knew someone at the table was stacking the deck.
-
That would be a plus for us real Browns fans........................
You've convinced me that you don't know shit about football, sol et me say, Buffalo is looking for fans.
Then you are a fan of the rat, great coaching job he did with the jets
Then you are a fan of the rat, great coaching job he did with the jets
i like the rat. And that's a cool nickname too. i hope it sticks.
-
Then you are a fan of the rat, great coaching job he did with the jets
i like the rat. And that's a cool nickname too. i hope it sticks.
i like the rat. And that's a cool nickname too. i hope it sticks.
For whatever reason - and it might have been due to the prima donna Favre - the players stopped playing for Mangini.
That is not a good thing.
I always wondered why there was such a rift between Belichick and Mangini - taking the Jets job couldn't be the entire reason - so maybe it was so-called Spy-gate.
It almost kills Belichick to touch, never mind, shake Mangini's hand.
-
I don't know....maybe someone here does....who brought Favre to NY??
Was it something Mangini really wanted or was it something put in his lap??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login