Bench Mccoy.....
-
Some of you people are so xxxxing stupid. Know nothing about football. Thats the problem with a lot of Cleveland fans. Guy hasnt even started a full season and people are screaming for his head. He has shown more promise and poise then any recent Cleveland QB. He is young, he is not going to be Tom Brady in his first few seasons. Actually WATCH him play, and pay attention to why he does not have better stats. You have to look at what he has, or rather DOESNT have. Please, remove your head from your ass, or shut up.
-
I don't think McCoy is the guy, but I'm sure as shit not going to call for his head this season. I want to be proven wrong and in order to do so they need to give him a full season to start and show us if he is the guy or not.
-
It just means no one really cares about ur biased cgeerleading opinion on a marginal/bad quarterback that makes u dreamy eyed
It just means no one really cares about ur biased cgeerleading opinion on a marginal/bad quarterback that makes u dreamy eyed
I wasnt even really talking about McCoy when you jumped online to get into it with me. In fact, I had been chatting about football with a couple of the other posters. Honestly you get a boner for arguing with me about McCoy and thats hilarious but im not changing my opinion on him. Hes a good QB and yall are lucky to have him. Good win today.
-
It just means no one really cares about ur biased cgeerleading opinion on a marginal/bad quarterback that makes u dreamy eyed
It just means no one really cares about ur biased cgeerleading opinion on a marginal/bad quarterback that makes u dreamy eyed
and let me get this straight. . .im an asshole because I back up McCoy at QB? I'm not even a huge Browns fan. You're a Browns fan and all you do is shit on him. Maybe I'm wrong but you might be a fairweather fan.
-
Im pretty sure I have a little cousin who can bench more than you and she lifts at 105.
"I know you are, but what am I!!??".....MAN!....don't be such a juvenile little prick! I wasn't blasting Mccoy... I was complaining about the play calling and the Oline. I didn't mean to hit a nerve with your infatuation for Colt. Read my post slower and try to think every word out....if you still don't get it, ask your teacher tomorrow morning.
-
Can we complain about McCoy when we DON'T win.
-
God damn there some effing idiots on this board. Bench McCoy lol. Good lord, have you ever done anything other than fantasy football? This isn't Madden.
Like I said...they should bench him before he gets killed....I'm sure I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know....loser.
Like I said...they should bench him before he gets killed....I'm sure I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know....loser.
you call me a loser. its simple. you talk a little shit, I talk a little shit. Im not really too bothered by anything on here. just shooting the breeze and talking. aall in good fun for me. You dont just bench a QB because he's seeing pressure or getting hit alot. You leave him in to work through his progressions and win the game. If the Browns would have pulled McCoy when you said they should have, it would have made no sense. Thats why they left him in the game. Its like they know something you dont.
-
Can we complain about McCoy when we DON'T win.
Can we complain about McCoy when we DON'T win.
thank you
-
Obvious douchebag is obvious.
Colts not the best, but he's the best we got.
Which sucks.
-
I have a hard time believing Wallace is worse than noodles. System familiarity, experience reading defenses, much better arm....
This offenses is hard to watch
I have a hard time believing Wallace is worse than noodles. System familiarity, experience reading defenses, much better arm....
This offenses is hard to watch
Everyone already knows Wallace is a career backup. Let colt prove whether he is the guy, or another backup. I like colt, I personally hate Rat Turdmur.
-
I just think they're trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Colt proved he was a capable QB last year in Daboll's shit system.
Now we get new people in and a new system and Colt looks awful week after week. I mean, use your heads...it's not a brainbuster. Colt, no matter what it looks like on paper, isnt a fit for this offensive system.
He was a winner in high school and college in the Spread. Not in the WCO. In the WCO, he's a loser.
-
I just think they're trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Colt proved he was a capable QB last year in Daboll's shit system.
Now we get new people in and a new system and Colt looks awful week after week. I mean, use your heads...it's not a brainbuster. Colt, no matter what it looks like on paper, isnt a fit for this offensive system.
He was a winner in high school and college in the Spread. Not in the WCO. In the WCO, he's a loser.
He was a winner in high school and college in the Spread. Not in the WCO. In the WCO, he's a loser.
Yet he managed to win today.
That scramble by him for the long first down @ 7 mins left in the game was brilliant and probably saved the game.
As much as folks want to hate on him, there's no quit in that kid. He's out there battling and not blaming it on anyone else when he'd be more than justified in doing so.
Oh, and just so we're clear, Colt is on pace for a 2/1 TD/INT ratio this season. Obviously, see how it plays out and all, but he's not doing as awful as people want to claim, especially considering the problems with the O-line, lack of receivers, and absolutely no running game. Hardesty couldn't break 100 yards on 30+ carries? L.O.L.
-
If I've said it once i've said it a hundred times. Colt isn't the next Manning, and idk if he has a future as an NFL starting QB. But there's ABSOLUTELY O% percent chance with the refusal to slide protection for the blitz and frankly the worst offensive play-calling I've seen in by the browns in 6-7 years for Colt to succeed. I also mean this seriously when i say even Manning would have limited success under this He's making his progressions just fine, but when 3 guys are running routes being covered by 7-8 guys, there's no chance you can complete passes. I actually think half of Colts passes is an understanding that the play isn't there and throwing it away to be honest. Shurmer is in way over his head with both responsibilities. The coach is about 80% more to blame for that garbage offense than the players.
-
Did he look as bad on TV as he did in person? He missed Jordan Cameron running down field wide open a couple time's. There were alot of big plays down field to be had but he never see's them. He locks onto his primary receiver and if he's not open he panic's. I don't see play calling as the problem at all, its the execution that's killing us. If guys are open (and they are) its the QB's job to find them. On a positive note though, how bout that D. Seattle was inside the 10 with first down and we stop them 3 consecutive plays until a personal foul penalty and they get a first down inside the 5. Then we hold them to a field goal, that was awesome.
-
Did he look as bad on TV as he did in person? He missed Jordan Cameron running down field wide open a couple time's. There were alot of big plays down field to be had but he never see's them. He locks onto his primary receiver and if he's not open he panic's. I don't see play calling as the problem at all, its the execution that's killing us. If guys are open (and they are) its the QB's job to find them. On a positive note though, how bout that D. Seattle was inside the 10 with first down and we stop them 3 consecutive plays until a personal foul penalty and they get a first down inside the 5. Then we hold them to a field goal, that was awesome.
Did he look as bad on TV as he did in person? He missed Jordan Cameron running down field wide open a couple time's. There were alot of big plays down field to be had but he never see's them. He locks onto his primary receiver and if he's not open he panic's. I don't see play calling as the problem at all, its the execution that's killing us. If guys are open (and they are) its the QB's job to find them. On a positive note though, how bout that D. Seattle was inside the 10 with first down and we stop them 3 consecutive plays until a personal foul penalty and they get a first down inside the 5. Then we hold them to a field goal, that was awesome.
I'm not just flat-calling you wrong so don't take it that way, but I couldn't disagree with you more about guys being open. Sure guys were and Colt found them then, but that was maybe 30% of the throws. the other 70% was the same garbage play calling where the CB would press and the LB was there to help in the middle.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login