Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. What's This?

What's This?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
12 Posts 8 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 9k Posts
    • 2k Reputation
    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #1

    When I went to open a thread about drafting Richardson and Floyd, the following message flashed on a red screen:

    Safe Browsing

    Diagnostic page for kevin-john.com

    What is the current listing status for kevin-john.com?

    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

    What happened when Google visited this site?

    Google has not visited this site within the past 90 days. Suspicious activity was detected over 90 days ago, but no data is available for the past 90 days.

    Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

    Over the past 90 days, kevin-john.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

    Has this site hosted malware?

    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

    How did this happen?

    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

    Next steps:

    Return to the previous page.

    If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

    If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 8k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Yeah I got it as well. Something isn't right.

      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • miktoxic miktoxicM
        • 13k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
        #3

        no probs on firefox and OSX.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
          • 6k Posts
          • 221 Reputation
          Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
          #4

          I offered hosting and help protecting....

          Open .php shit is hacked all the time, this looks like a hosted source though. But I haven't seen the exact response so I could be wrong, but have seen this more than once, sounds like it. Questions for the admin here:

          1. Access files FTP over SSL/TLS

          2. Remove extra folders from your server after the install.

          3. Rename the admin folder.

          4. Delete any unused Admin accounts.

          5. Protect the .htacess file.

          6. Change the config file to read-only.

          Just a few. I don't know if the $4.95 a month covered this?

          Anyone got a screen shot. Just more reason unless you are purchasing anything use fake info and an email address you don't care about.

          Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 8k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Here

            post-1565-0-98066200-1322619883_thumb.png

            I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • WRREBEL WRREBELW
              • 2k Posts
              • 87 Reputation
              WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Damn I wish it would have sent me to some gay porn sites

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 20k Posts
                • 5k Reputation
                hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I'll forward this to our Supreme Commander- it may explain why the site has been running slow the last couple weeks.

                Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • hoortaH hoorta

                  I'll forward this to our Supreme Commander- it may explain why the site has been running slow the last couple weeks.

                  Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                  • 6k Posts
                  • 221 Reputation
                  Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
                  #8

                  @hoorta said:

                  I'll forward this to our Supreme Commander- it may explain why the site has been running slow the last couple weeks.

                  Hoorta, there are many reasons this could of happened, apparently minimal security measures were taken. To be honest this is the second time I have seen a forum hacked in all my years. (hopefully no financial info is held here, not sure).

                  Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 8k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I think the problem is with TypicalBrowns. It seems every thread he last posted on, I get this message.

                    If that's not the case, I'm sorry TypicalBrowns. Didn't mean to call you out.

                    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Hunt Daddy H
                      • 594 Posts
                      • 72 Reputation
                      H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      It also happens on the "within the next eight days" thread. I think it's only a Google Chrome warning.

                      Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • H Hunt Daddy

                        It also happens on the "within the next eight days" thread. I think it's only a Google Chrome warning.

                        Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 8k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @hunt-daddy said:

                        It also happens on the "within the next eight days" thread. I think it's only a Google Chrome warning.

                        I can't go to any pages except this one pretty much anymore, and I know it's not my computer because I keep this running clean at all times.

                        I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • halfsane halfsaneH
                          • 696 Posts
                          • 49 Reputation
                          halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          No issues with FF.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          Theme
                          • System
                          • Light
                          • Dark
                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Forums
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Donate