Dickheads On Parade
-
Either way I don't care that he smokes weed. A lot of people smoke weed. So what? It's not crack or crystal methamphetemine
-
Either way I don't care that he smokes weed. A lot of people smoke weed. So what? It's not crack or crystal methamphetemine
Either way I don't care that he smokes weed. A lot of people smoke weed. So what? It's not crack or crystal methamphetemine
Ordinarily I wouldn't care.....but smoking weed by an NFL player gets you suspended....and that is usually harmful to a team. Although, in this case I think perhaps not.....because I think Josh Cooper did a better job at the slot than Davone Bess has done most of the year.
Probably shoulda been playing Cooper all along. Not nearly as many dropped passes.

-

-
Miktoxic is going to like that storm track
-

Your 2012 Cleveland Browns First round draft.
-
Believe it or not, somewhere in Japan they actually hold a "Penis Festival":
-
More from your roving reporter on the Japanese Penis Festival:

-

-
People of all ages get into the frivolity of it all:

-

-

-

-

-

-
Ray Felton Knicks guard arrested on 3 gun charges last night including 2 felonies.

-
Zombo said:
Hasn't this dickhead been retired for a while now? Or am I thinking of someone else? (and wasn't he considered a borderline HOFer? I guess not now)
Maybe I am thinking of like Darren Woodson or something.
-
Zombo said:
Hasn't this dickhead been retired for a while now? Or am I thinking of someone else? (and wasn't he considered a borderline HOFer? I guess not now)
Maybe I am thinking of like Darren Woodson or something.
Hasn't this dickhead been retired for a while now? Or am I thinking of someone else? (and wasn't he considered a borderline HOFer? I guess not now)
Maybe I am thinking of like Darren Woodson or something.
Retired 2010, became an analyst for NFL Network.
All-Decade team for 2000's ... and yes, WAS a borderline HOF.
6 time All Pro and Super Bowl Champion.
Eight possible sexual assualt cases in five states!
Zombo
-
Hasn't this dickhead been retired for a while now? Or am I thinking of someone else? (and wasn't he considered a borderline HOFer? I guess not now)
Maybe I am thinking of like Darren Woodson or something.
Retired 2010, became an analyst for NFL Network.
All-Decade team for 2000's ... and yes, WAS a borderline HOF.
6 time All Pro and Super Bowl Champion.
Eight possible sexual assualt cases in five states!
Zombo
Zombo said:
Retired 2010, became an analyst for NFL Network.
All-Decade team for 2000's ... and yes, WAS a borderline HOF.
6 time All Pro and Super Bowl Champion.
Eight possible sexual assualt cases in five states!
Zombo
I mean WTF, I would think the guy could find all the hookers he wanted. (But they say rape isn't about sex. Clearly not)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

