Skip to content

What We All Missed

The Browns Board
20 15 1.4k
  • Ha thats a good catch, He even gets up and is like what the hell reg wheres the flag! Also saw the Moore hit, maybe the play was designed to go right to Smith and Moore was responsible to seal off the DB, or maybe the DB just backed up into his route or something.

  • In Head and SHoulders' defense, Colt did tuck it, and he took Smith out before Smith could block him. It's still dirty to hit a player in his back, though.

  • i dont think there's any group of fans that loves to cry more than this one right here.

  • i dont think there's any group of fans that loves to cry more than this one right here.

    @banana-stand said:

    i dont think there's any group of fans that loves to cry more than this one right here.

    Actually, this wouldn't be getting all that much run if your fan base did not spend all last year crying over the consequences or the dirty hits your players make....or shall we say, the illegal hits. So, you basically brought it upon yourselves by your whining.

    If your boys want to do the crime, then do the time. Keep your eye on the sparrow!!:

  • Well I am glad I found something most people didnt. I feel smart.

  • Well I am glad I found something most people didnt. I feel smart.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Well I am glad I found something most people didnt. I feel smart.

    the announcer mentions it

  • Troy Pollyisfullofpoopoo has been a cheapshot artist since college. It's how the squeelers win games they

    wouldn't otherwise win. Like winning a hundred grand at the lottery, then resorting to robbing banks and killing

    bank tellers because you ran out of money.

    The entire squeeler org is now a gigantic collection of dirtbags.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Well I am glad I found something most people didnt. I feel smart.

    the announcer mentions it

    @19browns64 said:

    the announcer mentions it

    Ok, dick.

  • @silverback said:

    WAHHHHHHH WAAAAHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! MOMMY, THE STEELERS HIT TOO HARD! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE HUGS AND KISSES, NOT FOOTBALL!

    FUCKING PUSSIES! NO WONDER YOUR TEAM IS SUCH A GODDAMN SOFT BUNCH OF LOSERS!

    20050124DSsteelershines_450.jpg

    hines-ward-crying.jpg

  • Whines Hard and that crying baby look eerily similar, speaking of pussies.

  • What I find funny is the fact that Steelers fans have to always run their mouths and get all pissy about the fact that not everyone in the world is a Steelers fan!

  • What I find funny is the fact that Steelers fans have to always run their mouths and get all pissy about the fact that not everyone in the world is a Steelers fan!

    @djdawg2010 said:

    What I find funny is the fact that Steelers fans have to always run their mouths and get all pissy about the fact that not everyone in the world is a Steelers fan!

    exactly. and they get pissed cuz we're pissed about a couple of thugs and their actions on the field. they call it 'whining'. so we browns fans 'whine' on a browns forum. yet they come on the browns board and 'whine' about how much we're 'whining'. really? you have to stick your head onto our forum and tell us how not to act?

    so who's the biggest 'whiners'?

    exactly stool fags.

  • @silverback said:

    WAHHHHHHH WAAAAHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! MOMMY, THE STEELERS HIT TOO HARD! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE HUGS AND KISSES, NOT FOOTBALL!

    FUCKING PUSSIES! NO WONDER YOUR TEAM IS SUCH A GODDAMN SOFT BUNCH OF LOSERS!

    20050124DSsteelershines_450.jpg

    hines-ward-crying.jpg

    @kosar_for_president said:

    20050124DSsteelershines_450.jpg

    hines-ward-crying.jpg

    Why anyone would be intimidated to play the Stoolers is beyond me. Between this and Harrison crying because he can't lay cheap shots and threatened to retire, I don't see why anyone would take these estrogen-laden players and estrogen-laden fans seriously. All the players do is cry,and all the fans do is cry.

    James+Harrison.jpg - " That big meanie Goodell punished me! He hurt my wittle feelings sSa_cry4.gif THAT'S IT, I'm not coming back!! I'm going to retire!!"

  • If I were a Browns player, I would straight put my elbow right into the side of Harrison's helmet at full speed.

  • You Clowns also missed Phil Taylor rack up his 2nd illegal hit fine of the year. He's only a couple of shot away from a suspension himself, and he's only a rookie! Poor guy will probably end up missed multiple games in his career for DIRTY hits!

  • only a guy with a username like silverback would stick up for a roid monkey.

  • Please I gotta sneeze. Are you seriously comparing Harrison to Phil Taylor...wow, that's reaching, really reaching... Phil's contact was incidental where as Harrison's was blatant.

  • You Clowns also missed Phil Taylor rack up his 2nd illegal hit fine of the year. He's only a couple of shot away from a suspension himself, and he's only a rookie! Poor guy will probably end up missed multiple games in his career for DIRTY hits!

    @silverback said:

    You Clowns also missed Phil Taylor rack up his 2nd illegal hit fine of the year. He's only a couple of shot away from a suspension himself, and he's only a rookie! Poor guy will probably end up missed multiple games in his career for DIRTY hits!

    As long as they are on Steeler players and they are put out of action.....its fine with me.