Behind The Steel Curtain.
-
-
-
Stairway to seven collapses.
On a side note, the Stoolers lost even with help from the officials. That was a backward pass.
-
I can not stand the Gators and Tebow, but Yesterday I became a tebow fan!!! I loved every second...It was great
More Pics please
-
I can not stand the Gators and Tebow, but Yesterday I became a tebow fan!!! I loved every second...It was great
More Pics please
I can not stand the Gators and Tebow, but Yesterday I became a tebow fan!!! I loved every second...It was great
More Pics please
I dont know what it is but I always thought that Tebow would do good in the NFL. Those of us who remember Kosar, you will remember that he wasn't the perfect specimen as a quarterback or even as a athlete. Sometimes he reminded me of big bird but he did a great job for us.
-
-
-
-
he's getting ready to rape.
-
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/nackers65/StoolersTeBagged.jpg
Heres a little something I made last night lol

-
Zombo said:

It's like, hey, man. Some guys make this look cool, others don't:

-
Just putting on a fedora don't make you the cat's meow. This guy is the cat's meow:

-
-
-
-
-
-
Fedora, baby.
-
Stairway to seven collapses.
On a side note, the Stoolers lost even with help from the officials. That was a backward pass.
Stairway to seven collapses.
On a side note, the Stoolers lost even with help from the officials. That was a backward pass.
Not to mention the three incidental facemasks that didn't get called.
Tomlin "we don't complain about injuries". Nope, we just let the announcers make excuses for us. Good Lord, Simms did everything but go down on the field and kiss Ben's owie to try and make it better.
-
Stairway to seven collapses.
On a side note, the Stoolers lost even with help from the officials. That was a backward pass.
Not to mention the three incidental facemasks that didn't get called.
Tomlin "we don't complain about injuries". Nope, we just let the announcers make excuses for us. Good Lord, Simms did everything but go down on the field and kiss Ben's owie to try and make it better.
Not to mention the three incidental facemasks that didn't get called.
Tomlin "we don't complain about injuries". Nope, we just let the announcers make excuses for us. Good Lord, Simms did everything but go down on the field and kiss Ben's owie to try and make it better.
Well, I guess you can say that that is the one thing the Browns contributed here.....BR, Pouncey, Mendenhall all got their injuries in games against the Browns. The latter 2 didn't play at all and BR was, by some estimation "shaky", though truly I don't think that his ankle was as bad as all that nor did it inhibit him much. But, if it was as bad, and did inhibit him....good. Like I said, the Browns did their part in contributing to that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
