Skip to content

Age

The Browns Board
78 49 2.9k
  • 25 and still waiting for that first Cleveland championship...

  • Just turned 30, I started watching the Browns in 99 when they came back... what have I gotten myself into... 😕

  • 21

  • wouldn't say I'm a regular poster but I check the board daily and I am soon to be 25... maybe Cleveland will win a championship in my lifetime... maybe.

  • 39. I remember friends losing it when the Browns were beat by "the Drive"....as a sophmore in HS, all I cared about was girls and music.

    Didn't become a huge fan until I moved to this one-horse, racist and speech-impaired town called Pittsburgh.

  • 49 and I can remember going to games in the 70's when nobody would report you for beating up steelers fans while the cops looked the other way.

  • I wouldn't say I'm a regular poster, but I'm here daily reading through threads, mostly lurking. But I'm 23 about to turn 24. Been a Browns fan since I was 13. Worst decision I ever made in life 🙁 haha.

  • 47 and not aging LOL

  • occasional poster Browns fan for al 48 years of life.

  • I know this is a little bit weird but if you are a regular poster I would like you to comment and say how old you are. It helps me to know your age so I can understand your perspective, thought process, and history following the team. Thanks

    @dawginit said:

    I know this is a little bit weird but if you are a regular poster I would like you to comment and say how old you are. It helps me to know your age so I can understand your perspective, thought process, and history following the team. Thanks

    And just how old are you?

  • @dawginit said:

    I know this is a little bit weird but if you are a regular poster I would like you to comment and say how old you are. It helps me to know your age so I can understand your perspective, thought process, and history following the team. Thanks

    And just how old are you?

    @nickers said:

    And just how old are you?

    I just turned 20 a few weeks ago. I'm actually suprised at the number of younger guys on here. I've only been following the team since about '05 but I will never quit. There's just something about this team and the fans too...

  • I'll just say my first football memory is "The Greatest Game ever played" The 1958 Giant's- Colts Championship. Unfortunately not old enough to ever remember seeing Otto Graham play.

    I just hope I'll live long enough to see the Browns win a Super Bowl before I croak- 1964 was a long time ago.

  • 43. Fan since 1988. First saw them play in 1989 in London, England which is where I am from. I reckon given my lifestyle and the morons I hang out with from this board that take at least a year off my life every season, I will be around for another 30 years - that's 3 Superbowls I am going to watch with the Browns in and guess what - we win all of them. Happy days.

  • 27. Born in Canton and moved at the age of 4. My old man made me into a Browns fan but it was difficult to follow the team before the internet boom. I didn't really start following until 1999.

  • 33. I can remember the browns being good, but all my childhood football memories culminate in heartbreak and a deep hatred of john elway.

  • As a baby boomer. I'm old enough to remember lying on my belly in the living room while I watched the Browns on a black and white tv that carried only three channels. I watched the "Heidi" game and was outraged!! And I remember my dad going to the 1964 championship when a friend called him at the last minute with a spare ticket. Generally I'm in Hoorta's age bracket and when forms ask for my age I click the last available box. "Older than dirt" doesn't quite apply, but I'm well on my way. Oh... and the links under my signature pertain to my sons.

  • i listened to the '64 Championship game on the radio- beginning to end. The late great Ken Coleman was the play-by-play broadcaster. My favorite players back then were Walter Johnson and Jim Houston. i'm 55, but i don't feel a day over 60.

  • i listened to the '64 Championship game on the radio- beginning to end. The late great Ken Coleman was the play-by-play broadcaster. My favorite players back then were Walter Johnson and Jim Houston. i'm 55, but i don't feel a day over 60.

    @roach said:

    i listened to the '64 Championship game on the radio- beginning to end. The late great Ken Coleman was the play-by-play broadcaster. My favorite players back then were Walter Johnson and Jim Houston. i'm 55, but i don't feel a day over 60.

    I actually think I may be the oldest poster on the board. I know I've got you beat!

  • 33...and still waiting and feeping the faith that I will get to watch the Browns win a Super Bowl while I am young enough to enjoy it!

  • 36. My best memories is in the Kosar, Newsome, Mack & Byner era.