Skip to content

Age

The Browns Board
78 49 2.9k
  • 47 and not aging LOL

  • occasional poster Browns fan for al 48 years of life.

  • I know this is a little bit weird but if you are a regular poster I would like you to comment and say how old you are. It helps me to know your age so I can understand your perspective, thought process, and history following the team. Thanks

    @dawginit said:

    I know this is a little bit weird but if you are a regular poster I would like you to comment and say how old you are. It helps me to know your age so I can understand your perspective, thought process, and history following the team. Thanks

    And just how old are you?

  • @dawginit said:

    I know this is a little bit weird but if you are a regular poster I would like you to comment and say how old you are. It helps me to know your age so I can understand your perspective, thought process, and history following the team. Thanks

    And just how old are you?

    @nickers said:

    And just how old are you?

    I just turned 20 a few weeks ago. I'm actually suprised at the number of younger guys on here. I've only been following the team since about '05 but I will never quit. There's just something about this team and the fans too...

  • I'll just say my first football memory is "The Greatest Game ever played" The 1958 Giant's- Colts Championship. Unfortunately not old enough to ever remember seeing Otto Graham play.

    I just hope I'll live long enough to see the Browns win a Super Bowl before I croak- 1964 was a long time ago.

  • 43. Fan since 1988. First saw them play in 1989 in London, England which is where I am from. I reckon given my lifestyle and the morons I hang out with from this board that take at least a year off my life every season, I will be around for another 30 years - that's 3 Superbowls I am going to watch with the Browns in and guess what - we win all of them. Happy days.

  • 27. Born in Canton and moved at the age of 4. My old man made me into a Browns fan but it was difficult to follow the team before the internet boom. I didn't really start following until 1999.

  • 33. I can remember the browns being good, but all my childhood football memories culminate in heartbreak and a deep hatred of john elway.

  • As a baby boomer. I'm old enough to remember lying on my belly in the living room while I watched the Browns on a black and white tv that carried only three channels. I watched the "Heidi" game and was outraged!! And I remember my dad going to the 1964 championship when a friend called him at the last minute with a spare ticket. Generally I'm in Hoorta's age bracket and when forms ask for my age I click the last available box. "Older than dirt" doesn't quite apply, but I'm well on my way. Oh... and the links under my signature pertain to my sons.

  • i listened to the '64 Championship game on the radio- beginning to end. The late great Ken Coleman was the play-by-play broadcaster. My favorite players back then were Walter Johnson and Jim Houston. i'm 55, but i don't feel a day over 60.

  • i listened to the '64 Championship game on the radio- beginning to end. The late great Ken Coleman was the play-by-play broadcaster. My favorite players back then were Walter Johnson and Jim Houston. i'm 55, but i don't feel a day over 60.

    @roach said:

    i listened to the '64 Championship game on the radio- beginning to end. The late great Ken Coleman was the play-by-play broadcaster. My favorite players back then were Walter Johnson and Jim Houston. i'm 55, but i don't feel a day over 60.

    I actually think I may be the oldest poster on the board. I know I've got you beat!

  • 33...and still waiting and feeping the faith that I will get to watch the Browns win a Super Bowl while I am young enough to enjoy it!

  • 36. My best memories is in the Kosar, Newsome, Mack & Byner era.

  • Not a regular poster--check the board several times a day. 51 in May. One of my earliest memories is of my mom being mad at my dad, who, although not much of a drinker, came home from the corner bar drunk as a lord. That was the '64 championship. My first real Browns memory is when I was 6. I had the measles and a temperature of 105. My mom dialed up a Browns game on a transistor radio and put it on my pillow. I think they were playing Dallas and won 55-0. I may be full of shit--with a temp of 105 I was probably delirious.

  • 32 and sheldon brown makes me feel 52

  • 42.5 Too young to have witnessed the Glory. I've been a Browns fan since I was watching a game one day around age 5-6 and I said I like that team whoever they were and my dad said "no you don't. We root for the team with the orange helmets" Thanks Dad!!! Should have went with the Steelers like the rest of my W. PA family.

  • I am 60. Old enough to have grown up in the era when you took it for granted that the Browns would be in the playoffs. From age 12-22 the Browns made playoffs in 1964, '65, 67,68,69,71, 72... Seven times in a 9 year period. In the 38 years since they have only been there 9 times.

  • 23 here, been a Browns fan since my step dad was obessesed with Cleveland and i rooted for the Lions (mostly Barry Sanders fan) when i was little,after i got older and keep checking in on the Browns to see how they were doing it just kinda stuck with me and i knew for better or worse i was a Browns fan...Also born in Ohio so i rep my home state's team

  • I'm 42 but I don't act a day over 14..

  • 19, and never witnessed a relevant browns team