Age
-
32 and sheldon brown makes me feel 52
-
42.5 Too young to have witnessed the Glory. I've been a Browns fan since I was watching a game one day around age 5-6 and I said I like that team whoever they were and my dad said "no you don't. We root for the team with the orange helmets" Thanks Dad!!! Should have went with the Steelers like the rest of my W. PA family.
-
I am 60. Old enough to have grown up in the era when you took it for granted that the Browns would be in the playoffs. From age 12-22 the Browns made playoffs in 1964, '65, 67,68,69,71, 72... Seven times in a 9 year period. In the 38 years since they have only been there 9 times.
-
23 here, been a Browns fan since my step dad was obessesed with Cleveland and i rooted for the Lions (mostly Barry Sanders fan) when i was little,after i got older and keep checking in on the Browns to see how they were doing it just kinda stuck with me and i knew for better or worse i was a Browns fan...Also born in Ohio so i rep my home state's team
-
-
48....first game I ever went to in person was Oct 1, 1972 (I still have the stub) vs. Cincy. Browns won 27-6, and I still remember the Bengals' Boobie Clark watching the ball bounce on the opening kickoff, not fielding it. The Browns recovered, the fans were going nuts....I knew this was the place I wanted to be!!!
There is only one team I've never seen play at the old or new stadium- Carolina.
-
I don't want to start a "new thread" so here it is. Kind of funny. At least their not making fun of us
http://staphmeal.com/2012/01/18/what-your-favorite-nfl-team-says-about-you-in-one-sentence/
-
I'm 22. I don't remember squat.
-
just turned fiddy in december. don't look a day over 70 but act like i'm 47 (ha! zombo!).
didn't get into the browns until the late seventies. remember meeting dave logan at hopkins airport. he was on his way back to denver after the raiders beat the browns in the afc playoffs and i was on my way to boot camp. he gave me his autograph on a cocktail napkin at some seedy airport lounge.
don't know what holds more true today: my love for the browns or seedy airport lounges.
-
just turned fiddy in december. don't look a day over 70 but act like i'm 47 (ha! zombo!).
didn't get into the browns until the late seventies. remember meeting dave logan at hopkins airport. he was on his way back to denver after the raiders beat the browns in the afc playoffs and i was on my way to boot camp. he gave me his autograph on a cocktail napkin at some seedy airport lounge.
don't know what holds more true today: my love for the browns or seedy airport lounges.
-
that wasn't nice.
no, you're thinking of seedy bathrooms. and why would that be?
-
-
Not a big poster here but I am older then dirt at 56.
Been a Browns fan since 1978... that year I lived in Old Brooklyn and bought a penny that was smashed into the shape of a Browns football with the words Kardiac Kids on it.
I still carry it today on my key chain. Anyone Else get one of those cool pennys?
-
27 and feel like I'm 80. All I remember is heartbreak,and not just the Browns. Its seem's to run ramped in Cleveland, looking forward to dementia....can't wait
-
The Indians won the World Series a few months after I was born.
-
This thread was a great idea. It can get negative in this forum at times and its nice to see everyone relive their early memories and remember how they became fans. Lots of generations of fans in here. Although I'm not a big poster in here I'm proud to be a member, proud to be a browns fan, and enjoy chatting with you guys.
-
30...Born and raised a Browns fan, why turn on them now. Left Cleveland and live in New Orleans now. Easy to switch to the Who Dat Nation, just doesn't feel right though
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login