Childress Primer
-
Zombo said:
You guys have flourished since you got rid of that fool.
Zombo
You're joking right?
-
he was joking about both those posts.
-
I think the only reason Childress ran on 1st and second down would be because they have fucking Adrian Peterson. If we had AP.. I would be pissed if we didn't run on 1st and 2nd down. Actually, if my mind serves me right, they were pretty much a pass first in his last two years as head coach when Brett was at the helm. And Brett's "unclutchness" was probably a good reason they didn't make it to the super bowl. I think he'll be just fine.
-
I think the only reason Childress ran on 1st and second down would be because they have fucking Adrian Peterson. If we had AP.. I would be pissed if we didn't run on 1st and 2nd down. Actually, if my mind serves me right, they were pretty much a pass first in his last two years as head coach when Brett was at the helm. And Brett's "unclutchness" was probably a good reason they didn't make it to the super bowl. I think he'll be just fine.
I think the only reason Childress ran on 1st and second down would be because they have fucking Adrian Peterson. If we had AP.. I would be pissed if we didn't run on 1st and 2nd down. Actually, if my mind serves me right, they were pretty much a pass first in his last two years as head coach when Brett was at the helm. And Brett's "unclutchness" was probably a good reason they didn't make it to the super bowl. I think he'll be just fine.
I guess Favre did go out on a bad note for all the teams he played with.
-
There definitely needs to be a font reserved for sarcasm.
-
I think the only reason Childress ran on 1st and second down would be because they have fucking Adrian Peterson. If we had AP.. I would be pissed if we didn't run on 1st and 2nd down. Actually, if my mind serves me right, they were pretty much a pass first in his last two years as head coach when Brett was at the helm. And Brett's "unclutchness" was probably a good reason they didn't make it to the super bowl. I think he'll be just fine.
I guess Favre did go out on a bad note for all the teams he played with.
I guess Favre did go out on a bad note for all the teams he played with.
Haha. Thank you for the humor. I'm just glad we never had to deal with him in Cleveland!
-
I guess Favre did go out on a bad note for all the teams he played with.
Haha. Thank you for the humor. I'm just glad we never had to deal with him in Cleveland!
Haha. Thank you for the humor. I'm just glad we never had to deal with him in Cleveland!
Why would you think that I posted those for the purpose of humor?
-
Zombo said:
Look how these teams went straight to the shitter when Childress arrived:
PHI 1999 5 11 0 .313 4th in NFC East - - - -
PHI 2000 11 5 0 .688 2nd in NFC East 1 1 .500 Lost to New York Giants in NFC Divisional Game.
PHI 2001 11 5 0 .688 1st in NFC East 2 1 .667 Lost to St. Louis Rams in NFC Championship Game.
PHI 2002 12 4 0 .750 1st in NFC East 1 1 .500 Lost to Tampa Bay Buccaneers in NFC Championship Game.
PHI 2003 12 4 0 .750 1st in NFC East 1 1 .500 Lost to Carolina Panthers in NFC Championship Game.
PHI 2004 13 3 0 .813 1st in NFC East 2 1 .667 Lost to New England Patriots in Super Bowl XXXIX.
MIN 2006 6 10 0 .375 3rd in NFC North - - - -
MIN 2007 8 8 0 .500 2nd in NFC North - - - -
MIN 2008 10 6 0 .625 1st in NFC North 0 1 .000 Lost to Philadelphia Eagles in NFC Wild-Card Game.
MIN 2009 12 4 0 .750 1st in NFC North 1 1 .500 Lost to New Orleans Saints in NFC Championship Game.
He's like a curse or something. Can't believe he can still get hired in the NFL with that track record...
Zombo
Well from the looks of it, we should be making the playoffs in about 6 seasons. Oh boy...
-
Zombo said:
That's what you got out of that? I saw one losing season, than marked improvement and consistent winning at both stops.
The guy was a key figure in two different successful franchises this decade ... and people are bitching?
Seriously, who did you want to be Shurmur's offensive coordinator?
Zombo
I'd prefer Sean Payton but he might not be real interested in the job
-
I think the only reason Childress ran on 1st and second down would be because they have fucking Adrian Peterson. If we had AP.. I would be pissed if we didn't run on 1st and 2nd down. Actually, if my mind serves me right, they were pretty much a pass first in his last two years as head coach when Brett was at the helm. And Brett's "unclutchness" was probably a good reason they didn't make it to the super bowl. I think he'll be just fine.
I guess Favre did go out on a bad note for all the teams he played with.
I guess Favre did go out on a bad note for all the teams he played with.
Haha. Thank you for the humor. I'm just glad we never had to deal with him in Cleveland!
Gee, I was thinking that's how Manning's going to look the first time someone gives him a good blindside hit.

-
Haha. Thank you for the humor. I'm just glad we never had to deal with him in Cleveland!
Why would you think that I posted those for the purpose of humor?
Why would you think that I posted those for the purpose of humor?
Not a huge Brett Favre fan. lol
-
Zombo said:
That's what you got out of that? I saw one losing season, than marked improvement and consistent winning at both stops.
The guy was a key figure in two different successful franchises this decade ... and people are bitching?
Seriously, who did you want to be Shurmur's offensive coordinator?
Zombo
i see a bunch of stats where childress was along for the ride in seemingly a similar role he should have here. lets not assume though that shurmur is andy reid, or even darrel bevell.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login