Skip to content

Once Again The Geniuses Missed It

The Browns Board
50 24 2.4k
  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by rich4eagle
    #1

    Now I have as well as my friend Ghoolie how the Browns have gone stupid for years with this OLINE fantasy of losing

    Well friends I am not going to disillusion you

    But just check out the SUPER BOWL OLINE credendials of the NY Giants OL

    and I am lauging my ass off again as usual with their resume while we focus on wasting high one picks on OL guys

    ya know the dime a dozen guys

    take some time and revue the the CHAMPS legacy on the ol

    again as always I am correctomundo while the morons drink the cool aid of it starts with the OL

  • Now I have as well as my friend Ghoolie how the Browns have gone stupid for years with this OLINE fantasy of losing

    Well friends I am not going to disillusion you

    But just check out the SUPER BOWL OLINE credendials of the NY Giants OL

    and I am lauging my ass off again as usual with their resume while we focus on wasting high one picks on OL guys

    ya know the dime a dozen guys

    take some time and revue the the CHAMPS legacy on the ol

    again as always I am correctomundo while the morons drink the cool aid of it starts with the OL

    BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @rich4eagle said:

    Now I have as well as my friend Ghoolie how the Browns have gone stupid for years with this OLINE fantasy of losing

    Well friends I am not going to disillusion you

    But just check out the SUPER BOWL OLINE credendials of the NY Giants OL

    and I am lauging my ass off again as usual with their resume while we focus on wasting high one picks on OL guys

    ya know the dime a dozen guys

    take some time and revue the the CHAMPS legacy on the ol

    again as always I am correctomundo while the morons drink the cool aid of it starts with the OL

    That observation was already made in a different thread. Only the person who stated that opinion decided not open a separate thread for it.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Is Tom Brady proof you wait til the 6th to draft a QB too?

  • Is Tom Brady proof you wait til the 6th to draft a QB too?

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @mld-woody said:

    Is Tom Brady proof you wait til the 6th to draft a QB too?

    dumb is dumb and we keep going dumb and the last retorts commit that being dumb and losing is better,,,,,,,,,,,keep wasting top draft picks on OL guys

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Who's even talking about drafting o-line rich? Who? Name them please. You can't because nobody is. Nobody.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Is Tom Brady proof you wait til the 6th to draft a QB too?

    dumb is dumb and we keep going dumb and the last retorts commit that being dumb and losing is better,,,,,,,,,,,keep wasting top draft picks on OL guys

    1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @rich4eagle said:

    dumb is dumb and we keep going dumb and the last retorts commit that being dumb and losing is better,,,,,,,,,,,keep wasting top draft picks on OL guys

    The only thing dumb here is your post.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Your friends with that Ghoolie guy? You definitely act like him. You too are made for each other

  • D DawginIT wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I honestly don't understand morons that think offensive line man are a dime a dozen. The Browns have Thomas and Mack, who are both first round picks, and ironically both Pro Bowlers. Notable offensive lineman that suck on the Browns - Artis Hicks (undrafted) - John Greco (3rd Round) - Oniel Cousins (3rd round) - Tony Pashos (5th round) - Steve Vallos (7th Round). So after I just completely shit on you with information, how the hell can you argue this point? I see a pretty clear pattern and you are dumb Ghoolie cock sucking slug if you can't see it as well.

  • T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    In rich's defense there have been a few posters who like the idea of taking Khalil at 4 but I think its only been 2 or 3 tops. We do need to fix up the right side a bit but not with a top pick (our first 3)

  • In rich's defense there have been a few posters who like the idea of taking Khalil at 4 but I think its only been 2 or 3 tops. We do need to fix up the right side a bit but not with a top pick (our first 3)

    D DawginIT wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @taco918 said:

    In rich's defense there have been a few posters who like the idea of taking Khalil at 4 but I think its only been 2 or 3 tops. We do need to fix up the right side a bit but not with a top pick (our first 3)

    Trust me I don't think they should take Kalil either. If he's the best player available at 4 then I feel we should trade back and grab another pick in maybe the 3rd round or so.

  • H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
    #11

    If they're a dime a dozen, how come we have 3/5 of a shitty o-line?

  • Now I have as well as my friend Ghoolie how the Browns have gone stupid for years with this OLINE fantasy of losing

    Well friends I am not going to disillusion you

    But just check out the SUPER BOWL OLINE credendials of the NY Giants OL

    and I am lauging my ass off again as usual with their resume while we focus on wasting high one picks on OL guys

    ya know the dime a dozen guys

    take some time and revue the the CHAMPS legacy on the ol

    again as always I am correctomundo while the morons drink the cool aid of it starts with the OL

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by bringbackbrownie2
    #12

    @rich4eagle said:

    Now I have as well as my friend Ghoolie how the Browns have gone stupid for years with this OLINE fantasy of losing

    Well friends I am not going to disillusion you

    But just check out the SUPER BOWL OLINE credendials of the NY Giants OL

    and I am lauging my ass off again as usual with their resume while we focus on wasting high one picks on OL guys

    ya know the dime a dozen guys

    take some time and revue the the CHAMPS legacy on the ol

    again as always I am correctomundo while the morons drink the cool aid of it starts with the OL

    Haha Mr. Broken Record is at it again.. The Browns have only used three top picks on offensive lineman since 1999 - which is less than most other teams. No one is saying the Browns should spend a high draft pick on a RT but it clearly needs to be addressed this offseason if any quarterback wants time to throw..

    And speaking of Kool-Aid, How does Ghoolie's taste?

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by CLEVELandMILIDH
    #13

    In the last 20 years we've drafted 4 offensive lineman in the first round, Less than your favorite team the Steelers.

    The 49ers drafted 3 in the past 5 years. Hows that working out for them? The Packers drafted 2 each of the last too years. But there dime a dozen right?

    Of the 4 that we drafted in the past 20 years, 3 were centers. So we've taken zero guards and one tackle in twenty years. Thats the problem right there. I'd bet whatever you wanted, every team in the league has drafted 3-4 TIMES AS MANY exterior lineman than the Browns have. And until its fixed will never have a franchise QB, they'll all be ruined the same way Couch and Quinn where.

    If they were dime a dozen we'd be winning Superbowls cause nobody's drafted less OL in the 1st rd. than the Cleveland Browns...

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Rich -

    go to yahoo and look up their oline. They have drafted them a good bit. 5th, 4th, 4th, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd...whatever.

    Impressive that they found a LT in a later round. That's like finding a Brady in the sixth. Rare.

    But the Giants paid legit attention to their oline, and they aren't small guys.....

  • D DawginIT wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Seriously look at what I already posted. I don't know how you can possibly think of ANYTHING to say to that. It's a perfect argument.

  • Rich -

    go to yahoo and look up their oline. They have drafted them a good bit. 5th, 4th, 4th, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd...whatever.

    Impressive that they found a LT in a later round. That's like finding a Brady in the sixth. Rare.

    But the Giants paid legit attention to their oline, and they aren't small guys.....

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @calfoxwc said:

    Rich -

    go to yahoo and look up their oline. They have drafted them a good bit. 5th, 4th, 4th, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd...whatever.

    Impressive that they found a LT in a later round. That's like finding a Brady in the sixth. Rare.

    But the Giants paid legit attention to their oline, and they aren't small guys.....

    Actually I looked it up Cal. Le Giants OL is 2nd, 5th, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd. For those who can count past one- unlike Rich- that's 4 out of 5 premium picks used on their o-line. Sorry. Mr. Dime a dozen, you're full of S**T, and every damn booger that knows diddly doo about football will back up that opinion. If you want to look it up, the Super Bowl loser Patriots have invested even heavier in their o-line.

    BTW, Rich, proven again- DEFENSE wins championships. the Patsies couldn't match the Giants defensive front. You know- bums like Pierre-Paul, Umenyiora, and Tuck.

  • htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
    #17

    So the Giants oline is good now? What happened in SF?

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #18

    Defense doesnt win squat unless you can put points on the board to begin with...its about "points' in the end.

  • J Jason J wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Rich has been banging this drum for about a decade now. His full frontal attack on "traditional" draft priorities (and his all out war on the English language), is well documented.

    The trouble is, it's not without merit. Outside of the Left Tackle which requires some unique skill, there's not a lot separating the quality linemen from the average ones. Indeed concert is a much better recipe for success than replacing with more talented players - meaning if you have 5 guys who work well together, you don't need 5 great players.

    Increase the talent in the backfield and on the edges, and it's remarkable how much better your offensive line looks.

    It's not at all far fetched.

    -jj

  • D DawginIT wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Defense doens't win shit.

    The Steel Curtain didn't win jack shit when Bradshaw was hurt.

    The offense, but keeping the opposing defense on the field and resting its OWN defense, is what makes a defense great.

    Correction. Bradshaw doesn't win shit without that defense.