Skip to content

Pro Life

Political Discussion
28 6 633
  • Bunker said:

    its a shame that Carlin doesn't use his talents on something more productive. i think people are sick when they have to use science to say that a fetus is not a person so they don't have to live with the guilt of killing their own flesh and blood.

    More productive, you're being dumb. Because you don't agree with it, standing in front of 10,000 people mastering his craft for 40 years is counter-productive?

    Why is this clip NOT true?

  • If those poor people got abortions instead of bringing unwanted children that they're unable to care for, wouldn't there be less people on welfare?

  • Bunker said:

    its a shame that Carlin doesn't use his talents on something more productive. i think people are sick when they have to use science to say that a fetus is not a person so they don't have to live with the guilt of killing their own flesh and blood.

    Yeah, how dare people use science... what and ugly word, science.

    Jesus never used science!

    Science is just a bunch of lies by the liberal elite. I mean, I can't verify what those studies mean... therefore they are all lies...

  • What the hell are you talking about?

  • @vaportrail said:

    Seriously, Jesus is like the best scientist of all time. He mastered alchemy, chemistry, physics, and biology. He turned water into wine, walked on liquid water, fucked Steve's mom, rose Lazarus from the dead, and then he brought himself back from the dead. Show me a scientist that can do all that.

    Actually my mother died of cancer at the age of 27.

    But I am flattered that you think of me as the savior.

    Send your tithes in cash.

    WSS

  • I really don't believe some of the stuff said in that video first of all

    Second of all I've already talked about how I feel about abortion a lot on here. If you go look around you'll find it. Or you can group me together with all the "evil liberals" that I'm sure you group everyone that disagrees with you in because you can only comprehend a black and white world....

  • @vaportrail said:

    Seriously, Jesus is like the best scientist of all time. He mastered alchemy, chemistry, physics, and biology. He turned water into wine, walked on liquid water, fucked Steve's mom, rose Lazarus from the dead, and then he brought himself back from the dead. Show me a scientist that can do all that.

    Actually my mother died of cancer at the age of 27.

    But I am flattered that you think of me as the savior.

    Send your tithes in cash.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Actually my mother died of cancer at the age of 27.

    Damn man. Young as shit. RIP.

  • How can a man tell someone what they can and cannot do with their body?

    Aren't those the same rights people here are bitching about being taken away from them here. Ahhhhh, but when it involves YOUR religion, then it's ok to tell people what to do. I get it. And people believe there are fundamental differences between Christianity and Islam.

  • Bunker why can't you answer the simple question, why is this video clip NOT true?

  • How can a man decide to murder unborn and born children for the mother's happy convenience of it?

    And Vapor, you haven't had one intelligent, rational explanation for anything you've ever posted.

    I mean, all of America should be turned upside down, inside out, and nature is to be perverted,

    because you had a "friend" who stood up in church and cried?

    You are stinking up this board - do you smell nasty in real life, or you just are some serial offender or .... what?

    I mean, do you go around stinkin up boards for a reason? Or can't help yourself?

    And you brought your little parrot woody woodpecker with you for company?

  • Cal, the funny thing is, everything you are saying actually describes you. You and your friends on here are actually the tiny minority, dying out in American. Sure, you may be the loudest now and then, but that doesn't change the facts.

    I know you won't believe this. I know you think every one watches Fox News. I know you think there are a lot of people like you, that listen to Glenn Beck and think Obama is a Muslim. The truth is, that's not the truth. Most Americans don't think like you and pretty soon the remainder of you will die out.

    I realize you won't.believe this. And I realize you won't actually change at all, but I figured I'd try...

  • How can a man decide to murder unborn and born children for the mother's happy convenience of it?

    And Vapor, you haven't had one intelligent, rational explanation for anything you've ever posted.

    I mean, all of America should be turned upside down, inside out, and nature is to be perverted,

    because you had a "friend" who stood up in church and cried?

    You are stinking up this board - do you smell nasty in real life, or you just are some serial offender or .... what?

    I mean, do you go around stinkin up boards for a reason? Or can't help yourself?

    And you brought your little parrot woody woodpecker with you for company?

    @calfoxwc said:

    How can a man decide to murder unborn and born children for the mother's happy convenience of it?

    Cal that's the point, the man shouldn't be deciding anything. You included.

    The truth is Cal is Carlin is dead on.

  • No, Carlin is not funny, and his statements are stupid.

    I have never met a conservative who thinks that there shouldn't be a head start program,

    or welfare, or ss, whatever. All conservatives kill doctors> that's dumbass.

    Sorry, but Carlin is playing up to his audience for $$$.

    There are women who have had abortions, who later carry the serious emotional baggage,

    for the rest of their lives. There are all sorts of people who want to adopt.

    Why the hell not put those unwanted children up for adoption instead of murdering them?

    Carlin is foul mouthed bore. If that floats your boat, okay. But I see him as a dirtbag lib.

  • Carlin is not funny

    Wrong.



  • Baseball also sucks
  • Carlin is an Eddie Murphy wannabe, an "I wish I were cool and funny as Bill Cosby"....

    I'm sure you libs think Carlin's statements are a result of "scientific polls" that you always demand.... of others....

  • I don't understand the blanket statement "you libs"....

    And what do you have against science Cal?

    Ur Like Bill O'Reiley

    "Tide comes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that"

    Llolollololol

  • No, Carlin is not funny, and his statements are stupid.

    I have never met a conservative who thinks that there shouldn't be a head start program,

    or welfare, or ss, whatever. All conservatives kill doctors> that's dumbass.

    Sorry, but Carlin is playing up to his audience for $$$.

    There are women who have had abortions, who later carry the serious emotional baggage,

    for the rest of their lives. There are all sorts of people who want to adopt.

    Why the hell not put those unwanted children up for adoption instead of murdering them?

    Carlin is foul mouthed bore. If that floats your boat, okay. But I see him as a dirtbag lib.

    @calfoxwc said:

    No, Carlin is not funny, and his statements are stupid.

    I have never met a conservative who thinks that there shouldn't be a head start program,

    or welfare, or ss, whatever. All conservatives kill doctors> that's dumbass.

    Sorry, but Carlin is playing up to his audience for $$$.

    There are women who have had abortions, who later carry the serious emotional baggage,

    for the rest of their lives. There are all sorts of people who want to adopt.

    Why the hell not put those unwanted children up for adoption instead of murdering them?

    Carlin is foul mouthed bore. If that floats your boat, okay. But I see him as a dirtbag lib.

    It must suck to be you.

  • Bunker said:

    its a fabrication, meaning that carlin lies to entertain his crowd.

    He's lying saying that conservatives in general are against abortion and welfare handouts? If you have been to this board once, you would know that's true.