Skip to content

Indians In The Contending Window.

The Tribe Board
4 4 1.4k
  • R Represent wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Front Office publically stated that we are in the Window to win a title this year.

    With that said are you any more interested in seeing the tribe jump off again this year? I am on the fence but Tribe Fever might bite me I am a sucker for our Baseball team.

  • b86bB b86b wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Actions speak louder than words, they can talk about championships all they want, but their actions(or lack there of) this offseason showed they still cant or wont try to contend.

  • B BrownRebel wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I think we have a chance to be "sneaky" good. Worried about the strength in the division though.

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #4

    They're still praying for a season that the Marlins have been able to achieve twice now (marginal young guys who gel and have career years). It's hopes and dreams if you ask me. Get some freaking talent and not solid role players.