So Who Are You Picking?
-
Apparently the Bucs are getting Manningham, that bums me out
-
I just hope you dont fuck us like you did when you took Joe Thomas.
We ended up with Gaines Adams and everyone knows that story.
I just hope you dont fuck us like you did when you took Joe Thomas.
We ended up with Gaines Adams and everyone knows that story.
Actually, no I don't know the full story. I know he died, but I don't know what happened.
And, if what I am hearing is correct, if the Browns were to trade down with you one spot, we should at no less ask for your 2d round pick in this year's draft to do so, fair to say?
-
blackmon if he's there if not, claiborne.
if we pick claiborne at our 4 spot then wr has to be 22 or a DE or a LB or............
-
If it goes like that, we go Claiborne.....he is by far the next best player.
Blackmon is this year best receiver, but he isn't as good as the first two receivers selected last year.
Haden and Claiborne would give us a solid corner tandem...as good as it gets really.
The negative is both will be stars and it will be hard to keep them both after this first contract cycle, but there is 2 years of separation, so it isn't impossible.
-
I have a growing suspicion that Claiborne is and was always the pick or the guy targeted. I won't hate the pick, it'd be awesome, but we really need offensive fire power. So I'll be a little bummed.
-
I am hoping for Claiborne at #4 and a couple decent free agent pick-ups on offense before the draft.
I just keep thinking the Browns might go after Manningham and maybe make a push for Harry Douglas (dude is fast as hell).
The only problem is Colt McCoy using a deep threat with his noodle arm.
It isn't worth giving up as much as the Rams want to move up 2 spots for a team that needs about 6-7 players to even be competitive.
-
I think after Luck Claiborne's the next best player. So if he's there at 4 and we can't trade down we gotta take him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
:lol: