The Offical Bring Back Braylon Edwards Thread!
-
We know he got cut by the 49'ers before the post season
Browns need a WR Edwards fills the need
Then the browns can focus elsewhere in the draft
YYAYAYAYYAYAY!!!! BRAYLON.........
-
Samus i am so sorry i still love you, don't beat my ass

-
I would welcome Kam back here. BE can fuck off.
-
Yes. I agree.
I am completely unbiased too. Just ask the Edwards jersey in my closet.
-
It would require him to eat a fair amount of crow. I'm not sure his massive ego could handle it.
-
Let's not.........
-
Go. Fuck. Yourself.
-
Nah, let him catch on with Miami. That way he can get into a fight with LeBron James and they can take each other out.
-
We should have kept Braylon, K2 and Lawrence Vickers. It's no wonder why we are always at the bottom of the barrel. Oh, we should have retained Kam Wimbley as well- that's 3 first round picks that just walked away and we received what, one third round pick plus Bowens and Stucky... give me a break. Regardless of who thinks they were a cancer or whatever you can't get better if you don't draft well. I'm glad to see at least lately we've been drafting solid... it's gotta get better soon.
-
Nah, let him catch on with Miami. That way he can get into a fight with LeBron James and they can take each other out.
Nah, let him catch on with Miami. That way he can get into a fight with LeBron James and they can take each other out.
What a wonderful dream that is!
I don't want either of them back in Cleveland...EVER!!!
Mike
-
Yes. I agree.
I am completely unbiased too. Just ask the Edwards jersey in my closet.
it would be better used wiping shit off you in the bathroom
-
Well, "Represent", I guess I'll take you starting this thread as sarcasm?!
Wimbley was never a problem, has very good skills and was not put in the best position to succeed, as so many talented Browns players of yester-year...
Which is why he would be a good fit again, but at DE
Braylon was a headache and blew it on the field too often. Not a good move for him to come back...
K2 was obviously a off-field problem, but could have been kept if Mangini didnt feel like he had to clean house...
Didn't really think my suggestion was way off....no more than many threads I read here.
-
Nah, let him catch on with Miami. That way he can get into a fight with LeBron James and they can take each other out.
What a wonderful dream that is!
I don't want either of them back in Cleveland...EVER!!!
Mike
What a wonderful dream that is!
I don't want either of them back in Cleveland...EVER!!!
Yup... +1 for da Gipper, but I'd like to see LeBron in a Browns uni...

BE can go back to Michigan...
Which is why he would be a good fit again, but at DE
Not feelin him as a 255# DE even in a 4-3...
-
Edwards is finished. Screw him.
-
BE got sent to NY, then to SF and then cut.....The End!!! We don't need him that bad!!!!!
-
We should have kept Braylon, K2 and Lawrence Vickers. It's no wonder why we are always at the bottom of the barrel. Oh, we should have retained Kam Wimbley as well- that's 3 first round picks that just walked away and we received what, one third round pick plus Bowens and Stucky... give me a break. Regardless of who thinks they were a cancer or whatever you can't get better if you don't draft well. I'm glad to see at least lately we've been drafting solid... it's gotta get better soon.
-
Nah, let him catch on with Miami. That way he can get into a fight with LeBron James and they can take each other out.
What a wonderful dream that is!
I don't want either of them back in Cleveland...EVER!!!
Mike
What a wonderful dream that is!
I don't want either of them back in Cleveland...EVER!!!
Mike
in LBJ...If he went on tv and did a full apology..I might consider it...but...lets not really bother....Both franchises are better off without them.
-
You think the Cavs are better off without Lebron?
I realize a lot of u on here probably went into full rant mode when he left. Followed by hating everything he'll ever do and loving the owner for that stupid letter, etc
But how can you really say the Cavs are better off without him?
-
You think the Cavs are better off without Lebron?
I realize a lot of u on here probably went into full rant mode when he left. Followed by hating everything he'll ever do and loving the owner for that stupid letter, etc
But how can you really say the Cavs are better off without him?
You think the Cavs are better off without Lebron?
I realize a lot of u on here probably went into full rant mode when he left. Followed by hating everything he'll ever do and loving the owner for that stupid letter, etc
But how can you really say the Cavs are better off without him?
Perhaps in this sense: now there is hope for the future, and not just faith in one guy who repeatedly failed when it counted most...not only for us but for his new team.
As supremely talented as he is....and he is...he continually became minimized at just the times where you thought he should have been maximized.
Its why he went to Miami to play second fiddle to Dwayne Wade. So that he would have someone else that he could turn to to play the Big Kahuna, because his psyche was not up to the task.
The Cavs now seem to have a potential new Big Kahuna who might not shrink when the brightest of lights are turned on. We shall see. They need more around this guy just as they needed more around LeBron when he first got here.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login