Skip to content

Browns In The Hunt For Benson

The Browns Board
70 25 3.4k
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #61

    give it a rest. who gives a fuck. we all know you and poetic g are preening for richardson. good luck with that.

    knowing heckert we might all be in for a surprise.

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #62

    Benson on the cheap. Then draft Clairborne and then a Wright and an OT in round 2.

  • I can hear it now, with the 4th pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select Trent Richardson Rb from The univeristy of Alabama. We may think its to early of a spot to take him, but when he dons that uniform and starts to produce for us, we will not give a rats ass about how early we picked him.

    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @cambridgeho said:

    I can hear it now, with the 4th pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select Trent Richardson Rb from The univeristy of Alabama. We may think its to early of a spot to take him, but when he dons that uniform and starts to produce for us, we will not give a rats ass about how early we picked him.

    ^^^THIS^^^

  • Zombo said:

    Ahhhh ... nothin' like Spring Teabaggin' Season

    Zombo

    --better wax my taint

    I'd advise against that... don't ask.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @harry-buffalo said:

    I'd advise against that... don't ask.

    totally worth it 😉

  • @harry-buffalo said:

    I'd advise against that... don't ask.

    totally worth it 😉

    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @choco said:

    totally worth it 😉

    Just don't shave it...

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #66

    I just wonder how long Benson can stay healthy...hes been around awhile and his window for playing is getting smaller...Id rather they take Blackmon and take a guy like Marton or LaMichael whats his face at 22..... just seems to make sense.

  • I just wonder how long Benson can stay healthy...hes been around awhile and his window for playing is getting smaller...Id rather they take Blackmon and take a guy like Marton or LaMichael whats his face at 22..... just seems to make sense.

    BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @nickers said:

    I just wonder how long Benson can stay healthy...hes been around awhile and his window for playing is getting smaller...Id rather they take Blackmon and take a guy like Marton or LaMichael whats his face at 22..... just seems to make sense.

    We need a strter through fa. It does not matter if it is an rb, wr, ot, cb, lb. Since there are only limited starter quality draft picks we need to pick and choose in tandem with fa. So benson does make sense. We were ok with hillis as starter. We can expect the same with benson.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #68

    thousand yard rusher for last 3 years. will end the discussion of richardson at 4 and either get claiborn or blackmon at 4 or trade down and gather picks.

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #69

    trade down

  • @tour2ma said:

    Of course you're allowed to not like Cedric...

    You are also allowed to cut off your nose to spite your face...

    But I wouldn't recommend either...

    I like Cedric the Entertainer ... does that count?

    Cedric-the-Entertainer.jpg

    Zombo

    --I hear he ran a 4.35

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #70

    Zombo said:

    I like Cedric the Entertainer ... does that count?

    To shore up football bona fides? No... but it does help explain your "sense of humor." 😁

    @choco said:

    ...a RB can contribute more by himself.....ie, given that the OL is common to both positions (and thus irrelevant to the discussion)...

    Equating run and pass blocking is as fallacious an argument as I have seen in this forum...