Skip to content

What Would Piss You Off Most?

The Browns Board
74 45 3.5k
  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I think for me it would just me trading down heavy again in the draft. 3-4 spots may actually be really smart but the top ten guys are all fantastic this year. We can't have another year of that IMO

  • I think for me it would just me trading down heavy again in the draft. 3-4 spots may actually be really smart but the top ten guys are all fantastic this year. We can't have another year of that IMO

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @jrb12711 said:

    I think for me it would just me trading down heavy again in the draft. 3-4 spots may actually be really smart but the top ten guys are all fantastic this year. We can't have another year of that IMO

    Agreed. I think a trade down to 8 is the most I'd do. Plenty of play makers there (cough cough Michael Floyd cough)

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #5

    1. Taking ANY QB with our First Round Picks would piss me off.

    2. Trading out of top 15 would piss me off.

    3. Taking Kalil @ #4 would piss me off.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Agree with all so far, but if they went "D" 2 of the 1st 3 picks, I would be pissed. Granted, we also have holes & needs on D, but we have virtually NO Offense, so that's what I want.

    I just have a feeling I'll be pleased with our picks. Andy, you're right, it's pretty hard to go wrong with the top 8. The only way I could see a trade way down is with the trade being TOTALLY out of balance (in our favor, of course).

    Mike

  • D DieselPusher wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I wouldn't be pissed if they went D with 2 of the first 3 picks, but they better be impact players. Clairborn CB and Hightower LB then Hill at 37, I just don't think that will happen

    Tannehill at 4 or 22 would piss me off

    Weeden at 4, 22 or 37 will piss me off.

    Trading down out of the top 11 would piss me off

    I do expect a defensive player taken with our top 3 picks and offense taken with the other two.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #8

    selecting a qb period would piss me off.

    having the FO influenced by fan pressure would piss me off.

    not taking claiborn at 4 would piss me off.

  • B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #9

    taking kalil @ 4 would piss me off. I don't want tannehill at 4, but I could be proven wrong on picking him and he could turn out to be a stud. However, I do know that picking an offensive tackle is not going to score touchdowns for us. Therefore, no to kalil. Even if he is a stud, I would rather take a stop-gap RT and a playmaker at #4

  • B brownfish wrote on last edited by
    #10

    any of these players before the 4th round would upset me, ok Blackmon and Wright prior to 2nd round.

    Tannehill

    Weeden

    Blackmon

    Wright

    Adams

    Hill

    Chase

  • C ClevelandBigDawg wrote on last edited by
    #11

    First and foremost - Tannehill

    Otherwise other picks that would piss me off would be

    4 - Claiborne

    22 - Adams/Weedon

    37 - Adams

  • W WJ Brownfan wrote on last edited by WJ Brownfan
    #12

    Taking Tannehill early...

    Too much moving around and not taking best talent...

    Reaching for anyone....

    Oh, and taking a weak, pot-smoking Mike Adams with second or third pick.

  • H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Not drafting Trent Richardson or Justin Blackmon would piss me off.

    The worst scenario though would be Tannehill at 4 and a RT at 22. Another season of 0 offensive playmakers would be very fun to watch. I couldn't imagine. I'd cancel Sunday Ticket so I didn't have to watch that monstrosity every week.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    trading up to 3 to pick Tannehill

  • 7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Drafting Tannehill

    Not drafting a no. 1 receiver

    Re-electing Obama

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by PoeticG
    #16

    Three things that would piss me off:

    1- Taking someone besides Trich at 4.

    2- Trading down from the fourth pick(I'm okay with trading down @ 22).

    3- Selecting a QB before the 5th round is a wasted pick.

    As long as we take Richardson, they could really do anything with the rest of the draft and I'd be a happy man...

    Personally, I'd trade every pick and we've got to make sure we ended up with Trent Richardson, Justing Blackmon and the best Offensive RT in the Draft... I'd even set it up where I'd use the comp. picks to select whomever they wanted with them...

    Could we do that? Since we cannot trade those picks that were awarded to us, could we pick those guys for another team that wanted them then trade them to that team after they've signed with us?

  • Drafting Tannehill

    Not drafting a no. 1 receiver

    Re-electing Obama

    W WJ Brownfan wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @7moses7 said:

    Drafting Tannehill

    Not drafting a no. 1 receiver

    Re-electing Obama

    That was awesome....

    I would rather the Browns adopt an entire Arena Football League team than have Obama for four more years

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Are you going to be a Browns fan if we take him? Just curious. 😎

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I think for me it would just me trading down heavy again in the draft. 3-4 spots may actually be really smart but the top ten guys are all fantastic this year. We can't have another year of that IMO

    Agreed. I think a trade down to 8 is the most I'd do. Plenty of play makers there (cough cough Michael Floyd cough)

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Most? Hard to choose between:

    • Taking a QB before the 5th Rnd.
    • Taking a WR between Blackmon/ Floyd and Rnd 3.
    • Taking a CB between Claiborne and Rnd 5.

    But if I had to choose one, it'd be the QB thing... unless of course Luck fell to #4... 😎

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    Agreed. I think a trade down to 8 is the most I'd do. Plenty of play makers there (cough cough Michael Floyd cough)

    Floyd at 8 wouldn't piss me off either... but the lower we went and still got him, the more I would be pleased...

    Also a trade down and then back up scenario is plausible in my mind.

    @miktoxic said:

    selecting a qb period would piss me off.

    having the FO influenced by fan pressure would piss me off.

    not taking claiborn at 4 would piss me off.

    Thus setting a record for applying then decrying then applying fan pressure... 😁

  • 1. Taking ANY QB with our First Round Picks would piss me off.

    2. Trading out of top 15 would piss me off.

    3. Taking Kalil @ #4 would piss me off.

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @brownindian said:

    1. Taking ANY QB with our First Round Picks would piss me off.

    2. Trading out of top 15 would piss me off.

    3. Taking Kalil @ #4 would piss me off.

    ^^ This, and not taking a receiver with one of our first round picks.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #21

    😆

    Lame ass response Mikey, I say we WILL pick him and then you can cry all day that your Bucs missed out on him! 😛

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #22

    So, let me get this straight... you're not a fan of Haden, Cribbs, Thomas, Mack, Sheard, Rubin, Taylor, Little and others? Fans root for players as much as they root for teams. You pretty much lost all credibility in my eyes pansy.