Best Seats You Ever Had?
-
Sat in the Suite level seats right next to the Indians dugout think it was D 11 got to talk to Kipnis, Marson, Acta, and JOHNNY D, got the tickets from Pepsi over some deal with my company.
All i gotta say is that shit was the best seats i ever had, a fully stocked Suite with beer and food everywhere and the craziest view you could possibly get at the Indians game, and Verlander threw a motherufucking 102 mph fastball in the 8th inning Indians won the game 1-0.
Whats the best seats you ever had at any sporting event?
-
i had dugout seats to a few of my son's T-ball games. Great view, got to talk to a few of the players. Couldn't have bought a better seat. I even enjoyed ice cream with the team afterwords.
-
Sounds like good seats. I've had plenty, but in the end, the best seats I've ever had where the seats I had sitting next to one of my kids, and I had plenty of those, be it a sporting event, play, circus, concert, opera, comedy, movie, etc.
-
Actually, there are TWO.
1) In 2011, Granddaughter Tori won 2 tickets to a Friday night Tribe game for selling a LOT of Girl Scout cookies (she was then a Daisy Scout). She chose Grandpa to be her guest. Seats were actually very good...1st row, upper deck, on the 3rd base line. Best part of being invited to utilize that seat was the privilege of buying a T-shirt, 2 stuffed animals, hot dogs ($1.00 hot dog night), ice cream, peanuts, nachos, pop, seeing Travis Hafner hit a walk off homer in the 9th & the fireworks show after the game.....all followed by a bunch of hugs, kisses, & hearing "I love you Grandpa" numerous times on the way home.
2) In 2010, Grandma & I took Granddaughter Erika to see Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche. The look of star struck adulation on the face of that 9 year old was priceless. Of course, we couldn't leave without a hoodie, T-shirt, & CD. I remember telling Colleen (Grandma) at one point that I thought I saw the OTHER 5 GUYS there! LOL
I'll probably never enjoy seats more than at those two events.......PRICELESS!!
Mike
-
Second row directly behind home plate.............sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Pianist Dennis Lewin and I Bought a pair of bleacher seats and sat down behind home plate with a smuggled bottle of irish whiskey.
WSS
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login