Skip to content

Top 30 Qbs

The Browns Board
43 17 2.0k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Evans: Catch or no catch?

    That's not a catch. The issue here is the "process of the catch" question. It's like if the ball gets jarred out after the receiver falls to the ground it's incomplete. Ball got knocked out before he had a chance to complete the catch.

    @kerrigan91 said:

    That's not a catch. The issue here is the "process of the catch" question. It's like if the ball gets jarred out after the receiver falls to the ground it's incomplete. Ball got knocked out before he had a chance to complete the catch.

    Under the new rules, yes, I think you are right. Under older rules, if a WR had control of the ball and had two feet on the ground, it was a catch. But they have changed the rule.

  • @kerrigan91 said:

    That's not a catch. The issue here is the "process of the catch" question. It's like if the ball gets jarred out after the receiver falls to the ground it's incomplete. Ball got knocked out before he had a chance to complete the catch.

    Under the new rules, yes, I think you are right. Under older rules, if a WR had control of the ball and had two feet on the ground, it was a catch. But they have changed the rule.

    @the-gipper said:

    Under the new rules, yes, I think you are right. Under older rules, if a WR had control of the ball and had two feet on the ground, it was a catch. But they have changed the rule.

    Yes, it would have been ruled a catch, but I still think that under the old rules that should not have been a catch. To me at least, there needs to be some semblance of control after the two feet touch. The ball was knocked out immediately, meaning he lost control of it, which I don't consider a catch. Of course, I'm not making the rules, so my opinion really doesn't matter 😛

  • @nickers said:

    I think Romo and Flacco are vastly overrated...I happen to think they both suck!

    Romo does choke in big games....but seems to have a lot of big games in regular season.

    In fairness to Flacco, if Lee Evans doesn't drop that TD pass, Flacco has his team in the SB last year.

    @the-gipper said:

    Romo does choke in big games....but seems to have a lot of big games in regular season.

    In fairness to Flacco, if Lee Evans doesn't drop that TD pass, Flacco has his team in the SB last year.

    Romo blows and is a loser