Skip to content

2 teams said to be interested in DA

The Browns Board
12 9 1.0k
  • Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Before Mangini came I never thought they'd trade him. An experienced, decent backup is hard to find. Hell, a decent starter is hard to find. But with Mangini's history of draft day trades I think he'll let DA go for the right draft pick.

  • S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #4

    The time to trade DA was before this past season started when he had value. Signing him to a fairly big contract coupled with a lousy season isn't going to have teams tripping over each other for him.

    A 5th round pick would be like hitting the lottery.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #5

    No one cares what you think Steeler suck.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #6

    SChuck, for all of his trailer-park yinzering, is, for the most part, on target with his barbs.

    Mind you, it isn't because he's intelligent, 'cause he's clearly not. It's just that with the Browns as down as they've been and the Steelers as successful as they've been, a child could come in here, say "scoreboard," and work down from there.

  • Maybe someone will relieve our headache and take the poor schmuk off our hands

    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @earle said:

    Maybe someone will relieve our headache and take the poor schmuk off our hands

    Yeah, and then Lum can go be a fan on someone else's board.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by Pumpkin Eater
    #8

    Squeeling Suck could post the cure for Cancer and the winning POwerball lottery numbers and I still would not give a rat's ass about his postings.

  • T Tobalaz wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @danamal said:

    There will ALWAYS be a coach or team who will overpay for DA because they think they have the answer to correct his flaws and make him a good QB,you see it all the time with players who shouldnt be in the league for whatever reason but someone always thinks they can solve the problem.

    DA to the highest bidder,he will not be here much longer.

    *see Jeff George*

  • NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Why do squeelers even post on Browns boards . I guess it's because the squeeler boards probably run the idiots off when they find out their limited knowledge , and general ignorance in general .

  • Squeeling Suck could post the cure for Cancer and the winning POwerball lottery numbers and I still would not give a rat's ass about his postings.

    S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Squeeling Suck could post the cure for Cancer and the winning POwerball lottery numbers and I still would not give a rat's ass about his postings.

    You sure make a lot of posts about your not caring what I have to say.

    Oh, the irony.

    I believe there's an ignore feature here, you may do well to use it.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Squeeling Suck could post the cure for Cancer and the winning POwerball lottery numbers and I still would not give a rat's ass about his postings.

    You sure make a lot of posts about your not caring what I have to say.

    Oh, the irony.

    I believe there's an ignore feature here, you may do well to use it.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by Pumpkin Eater
    #12

    Squeeling Suck said:

    I molest diseased rodents.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    That explains a lot.