Art Modell
-
Near death or not, that motherfucker stole our team!
-
yes i understand this im just passing the news i seen on wkyc after the giants game donovan was talking about it
-
art modell is near death tonight !!! i know this is prob not the best topic to put up but i figured i would let you guys know
art modell is near death tonight !!! i know this is prob not the best topic to put up but i figured i would let you guys know
I hope all is peaceful for him and wish his family comfort in this hard time.
-
Man. Regardless of how it ended he gave us a lot of good years. You guys need to chill
-
Sad someone dies but overall I don't care. The only thing I care about is whether or not his upcoming death launches him in the HOF. He still doesn't deserve regardless of whether he is living or not.
-
He's already dead. Son confirms.
-
Maybe him dying is what is needed to break this curse. The move has come full circle or some shit.
-
Maybe him dying is what is needed to break this curse. The move has come full circle or some shit.
Maybe him dying is what is needed to break this curse. The move has come full circle or some shit.
I am glad I wasn't the only one thinking this....
-
-
I am not going to lie, when I saw the breaking new ticker on ESPN this morning I yelled out "yeaaaa". Which I immediately regretted. It was just my immediate reaction and probably that of 100,000 other Browns fans.
The dude has family and my condolences go out to them. RIP.
-
Maybe him dying is what is needed to break this curse. The move has come full circle or some shit.
Maybe him dying is what is needed to break this curse. The move has come full circle or some shit.
Actually, I heard his dying words were "For we cannot help agreeing, that no living human being, will ever yet be cursed with seeing, a Lombardi Trophy hanging through the Cleveland Brown's Stadium door. Quoth this dying Raven, 'May the Brown's see post-season glory, Nevermore.'"
-
Rohon said:
He moved our team because we were not supporting it and the city turned its back on him. Lets make sure that does not happen again.
Bullshit, you don't know dick. He moved the team because he lost money from the Indians moving from the stadium. Cleveland voters overwhelmingly approved the aforementioned tax issue to remodel Cleveland Stadium. It was purely about money asshole.
-
schmodell didn't care about "giving us good years".
It was always all about him, his prestige, and his money. The evil men do live alfter them.
But, it's only proper to say something decent at a time like this.
........let's see...... oh, "..." no, that won't work either.
Something.......decent.... to say....
Okay. I've got it.
I hope he is doing just fine playing melted checkers, sitting on molten lava, with the devil, forever.
fart schmodell isn't even worth this thread. blech.

-
Someone has to come up with a cartoon of him meeting the devil in hell with Ravens moving trucks in the background. LOL
-
I wore a Browns coat to school (3rd grade) a day after they moved. I wore a Browns tie to school today (teacher) without knowing he had died. Talk about coming full circle. Although I'm not happy that he's dead, I don't feel any sadness by it. It's a weird feeling.
-
You all know Lerner Sr. helped Modell move to Baltimore right? Before he bought the Browns? Just saying.
-
Heard he is already trying to relocate his afterlife's team to Heaven.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login