Art Modell
-
http://www.cleveland.com/naymik/index.ssf/2012/09/art_modell_gateway_stadium.htm
PD article saying Cleveland officials offered to build Art a new stadium years before he moved the Browns,but Modell wasn't interested.
Kind of makes you think twice about the Baltimore article claiming Modell and Lerner conspired to swap teams / cities as early as 1985.
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1998-10-04/news/1998277064_1_modell-moved-to-baltimore-lerner
-
OH, baloney.
He was kicked out of life, and dwells in the firey pits of hell.
It just....doesn't.....matter.
It's football season.

-
OH, baloney.
He was kicked out of life, and dwells in the firey pits of hell.
It just....doesn't.....matter.
It's football season.

-
Formerly Sane said:
I understand that this is how many Browns fans "Choose" to see it. But that goes directly against anybody associated with Modell tells it, and it goes directly against what independent sources say.
I understand that to accept the version told by the people in the know forces Browns fans to accept that once Modell got out of Cleveland he was successful, maybe not financially but with the football program. And Cleveland, and the new Browns remain totally inept.
You're either a complete idiot or that's a really fail attempt to troll.
Please show me what the independent version is.
-
-
and so goes the life of a right wing republican right wing zealot.
i guess forgiveness is a sin in your eyes.
i say relax, put your feet up, have a root beer and let's see what the future brings. miktoxictotheboard
**********************************************
"yawn"
your response was purely emotional, and illogical.
I just have fun on the other forum. Grow some nads and slither over there if you want to be a part of it.
One... okay, maybe a couple, of people in the entire world that I've ever heard of, or met, or know...
that I have no respect for whatsoever, or just flat out won't forgive them for being globs of hippo poop like you,
and that means I don't forgive anybody.
I am usually always relazed, especially on Sundays when I put my feet up, and drink my root beer, with friends and family,
and wait to see the Browns start kicking ass on offense. The defense is doing a good bit of that already.
May fArt Schmodell rest in peace... in hell.

-
and so goes the life of a right wing republican right wing zealot.
i guess forgiveness is a sin in your eyes.
i say relax, put your feet up, have a root beer and let's see what the future brings. miktoxictotheboard
**********************************************
"yawn"
your response was purely emotional, and illogical.
I just have fun on the other forum. Grow some nads and slither over there if you want to be a part of it.
One... okay, maybe a couple, of people in the entire world that I've ever heard of, or met, or know...
that I have no respect for whatsoever, or just flat out won't forgive them for being globs of hippo poop like you,
and that means I don't forgive anybody.
I am usually always relazed, especially on Sundays when I put my feet up, and drink my root beer, with friends and family,
and wait to see the Browns start kicking ass on offense. The defense is doing a good bit of that already.
May fArt Schmodell rest in peace... in hell.

and so goes the life of a right wing republican right wing zealot.
i guess forgiveness is a sin in your eyes.
i say relax, put your feet up, have a root beer and let's see what the future brings. miktoxictotheboard
**********************************************
"yawn"
your response was purely emotional, and illogical.
I just have fun on the other forum. Grow some nads and slither over there if you want to be a part of it.
One... okay, maybe a couple, of people in the entire world that I've ever heard of, or met, or know...
that I have no respect for whatsoever, or just flat out won't forgive them for being globs of hippo poop like you,
and that means I don't forgive anybody.
I am usually always relazed, especially on Sundays when I put my feet up, and drink my root beer, with friends and family,
and wait to see the Browns start kicking ass on offense. The defense is doing a good bit of that already.
May fArt Schmodell rest in peace... in hell.

hey we might disagree on the politics of this country and that's cool. i'm sure modell's actions hit other people harder than it did me, so i can't disagree with your feelings, but i can make fun of them (nothing personal).
i literally laughed out loud with your last sentence in your post there. i know you are being serious but that is some funny shit!!
:lol: 
who do write for letterman or leno??
-
Hippo poop, yes.
I was being creative. It's tough waiting for the Browns to play again.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login