Skip to content

Are You Kidding Me?

The Browns Board
72 14 2.8k
  • Agreed. And believe me, I'm also disgusted by the offense as well: our receivers have stone hands, our O-Line has trouble holding defenses back, and our starting QB is very raw. But we all have to remember that this team this year is very young, and many of our key skill positions are either rookies or have 1-2 years of experience. I don't believe any fan believed that they were gonna come out of the gate this year looking like a playoff caliber team; I think we'll have had a greater than expected season if we manage to go 8-8. It's just gonna take awhile for this team to mature and develop. Once that happens, I believe the Browns will be a very dangerous team. Just need to be patient.

  • You don't know a thing about me, who I root for or how I feel about my team. We do know that you're hanging around the browns board while the steelers are playing, so you're a pathetic piece of shit.

    After all the money and time I've spent supporting this team I have every right to be pissed off when eight guys miss an easy tackle. Again, suck my balls, troll bitch. move along and talk to someone else. Troll.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    1347816463[/url]' post='303477']

    Were not them. Not by a longshot

    What? A timeout with 1 sec. Left in the 1st Q. Why not just let the clock run out and save that timeout in case they need it before the half?

  • ok guys, stop feeding the troll. He gets off to this kind of thing..

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    1347816463[/url]' post='303477']

    Were not them. Not by a longshot

    What? A timeout with 1 sec. Left in the 1st Q. Why not just let the clock run out and save that timeout in case they need it before the half?

    @dawg08 said:

    What? A timeout with 1 sec. Left in the 1st Q. Why not just let the clock run out and save that timeout in case they need it before the half?

    They'll only need it if they can get Dawson in field goal range...

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    1347817254[/url]' post='303484']

    They'll only need it if they can get Dawson in field goal range...

    Well they still may need it. Shurmur every week just reinforces my beliefs that he is the crappiest head coach in the NFL!

  • You don't know a thing about me, who I root for or how I feel about my team. We do know that you're hanging around the browns board while the steelers are playing, so you're a pathetic piece of shit.

    After all the money and time I've spent supporting this team I have every right to be pissed off when eight guys miss an easy tackle. Again, suck my balls, troll bitch. move along and talk to someone else. Troll.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You don't know a thing about me, who I root for or how I feel about my team. We do know that you're hanging around the browns board while the steelers are playing, so you're a pathetic piece of shit.

    After all the money and time I've spent supporting this team I have every right to be pissed off when eight guys miss an easy tackle. Again, suck my balls, troll bitch. move along and talk to someone else. Troll.

    i would move on, but this is just too f'ing funny. first off, the Steelers play at 4:25pm. so don't worry about me, i won't miss any of my game to watch the ohio shitbowl.

    second.....you, not me said you were done with you team after only the 1st series of the 2nd game of the year.

    so if you're mad about sounding like a bandwagon bitch then it's your own fault....don't act like i tried to cast you in that light.

    moron. call up to your mom and have her bring you down some adderall (maybe she can get some from haden) to your "apartment" in her basement, cause you're being a spaz.

  • Shurmur is a fucking dumbshit!!!!

    I desperately want him to quit. Just walk off the fucking field! Timeout with 1 second left in the first quarter. Punt on 4th and 2 inches while we are at midfield. There are inanimate objects that display higher intelligence and creativity than that fuckstick. I want to break his pussy glasses and bitch-slap him repeatedly while he cries.

    Thank you for letting me vent.

  • ...and he just looks like an asshole. What a douche bag.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    1347816182[/url]' post='303474']

    Who said it was weedens fault? Can you read? It's the teams fault for sucking. The defense can't win games.

    Well if the defense plays like this the team has no chance.

  • Shurmur is a fucking dumbshit!!!!

    I desperately want him to quit. Just walk off the fucking field! Timeout with 1 second left in the first quarter. Punt on 4th and 2 inches while we are at midfield. There are inanimate objects that display higher intelligence and creativity than that fuckstick. I want to break his pussy glasses and bitch-slap him repeatedly while he cries.

    Thank you for letting me vent.

    @naplesbrowns420 said:

    Shurmur is a fucking dumbshit!!!!

    I desperately want him to quit. Just walk off the fucking field! Timeout with 1 second left in the first quarter. Punt on 4th and 2 inches while we are at midfield. There are inanimate objects that display higher intelligence and creativity than that fuckstick. I want to break his pussy glasses and bitch-slap him repeatedly while he cries.

    Thank you for letting me vent.

    truer words have never been said.

  • Congrats T-Rich!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Richardson! It's about damn time.

  • Now that is the Trent Richardson I want to see.

  • @naplesbrowns420 said:

    1347818109[/url]' post='303487']

    Shurmur is a fucking dumbshit!!!!

    I desperately want him to quit. Just walk off the fucking field! Timeout with 1 second left in the first quarter. Punt on 4th and 2 inches while we are at midfield. There are inanimate objects that display higher intelligence and creativity than that fuckstick. I want to break his pussy glasses and bitch-slap him repeatedly while he cries.

    Thank you for letting me vent.

    IMO, the worst head coach in the NFL by far!

    The announcers said before the game that he said that did not even know that Richardson had that many carries. Does this guy even know what is going on in the game?

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You don't know a thing about me, who I root for or how I feel about my team. We do know that you're hanging around the browns board while the steelers are playing, so you're a pathetic piece of shit.

    After all the money and time I've spent supporting this team I have every right to be pissed off when eight guys miss an easy tackle. Again, suck my balls, troll bitch. move along and talk to someone else. Troll.

    i would move on, but this is just too f'ing funny. first off, the Steelers play at 4:25pm. so don't worry about me, i won't miss any of my game to watch the ohio shitbowl.

    second.....you, not me said you were done with you team after only the 1st series of the 2nd game of the year.

    so if you're mad about sounding like a bandwagon bitch then it's your own fault....don't act like i tried to cast you in that light.

    moron. call up to your mom and have her bring you down some adderall (maybe she can get some from haden) to your "apartment" in her basement, cause you're being a spaz.

    @gafreleets said:

    i would move on, but this is just too f'ing funny. first off, the Steelers play at 4:25pm. so don't worry about me, i won't miss any of my game to watch the ohio shitbowl.

    second.....you, not me said you were done with you team after only the 1st series of the 2nd game of the year.

    so if you're mad about sounding like a bandwagon bitch then it's your own fault....don't act like i tried to cast you in that light.

    moron. call up to your mom and have her bring you down some adderall (maybe she can get some from haden) to your "apartment" in her basement, cause you're being a spaz.

    Suck my balls, steelerfag go back to the steelers forum. Everyone is tired of you. I know that being a troll you like that but that is pathetic.

  • Now that is the Trent Richardson I want to see.

    @dawg08 said:

    Now that is the Trent Richardson I want to see.

    Yeah. He can really show his stuff when he gets some blocking and a full head of steam.

  • Get Buster Skrine off the field. He's costing us monster chunks of yards.

  • Now the defense is shitting their pants! Might as well give them the game. Lining up offsides by the DB, really?? Dumb as a doorknob

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    1347818863[/url]' post='303504']

    Get Buster Skrine off the field. He's costing us monster chunks of yards.

    All the DB's are sucking! Thanks to Andy Dalton, Browns are still in it