It's Official
-
That was fast. Fire Shurmur!
-
Well I was never a fan of the Walrus, but he and Heckert did leave us with plenty of young talent to compete in the future. I'm kind of bittersweet about this, but it is what it is.
-
Not sure what to make about this. There is an old expression 'better the devil you know". I am excited about the young team that the Holmgren regime has put together, and hope that all this front office stuff is not a big distraction for the players and coaches.
This is a little off topic, but I would like cheerleaders and new uniforms. I think the old school uni's are stale, and would be all for a more modern design. I am torn about changing the helmets as part of it, but if the design was right I would be cool with it.
-
Not sure what to make about this. There is an old expression 'better the devil you know". I am excited about the young team that the Holmgren regime has put together, and hope that all this front office stuff is not a big distraction for the players and coaches.
This is a little off topic, but I would like cheerleaders and new uniforms. I think the old school uni's are stale, and would be all for a more modern design. I am torn about changing the helmets as part of it, but if the design was right I would be cool with it.
This is a little off topic, but I would like cheerleaders and new uniforms. I think the old school uni's are stale, and would be all for a more modern design. I am torn about changing the helmets as part of it, but if the design was right I would be cool with it.
Cheerleaders are lame...who really cares that we don't have them? Is that a reason to go to the game? Changing the uniforms is an absolute no. If Haslam wants to piss of the entire fan base, he'll decide to change the uniforms or helmets.
-
Not sure what to make about this. There is an old expression 'better the devil you know". I am excited about the young team that the Holmgren regime has put together, and hope that all this front office stuff is not a big distraction for the players and coaches.
This is a little off topic, but I would like cheerleaders and new uniforms. I think the old school uni's are stale, and would be all for a more modern design. I am torn about changing the helmets as part of it, but if the design was right I would be cool with it.
-
This is a little off topic, but I would like cheerleaders and new uniforms. I think the old school uni's are stale, and would be all for a more modern design. I am torn about changing the helmets as part of it, but if the design was right I would be cool with it.
Cheerleaders are lame...who really cares that we don't have them? Is that a reason to go to the game? Changing the uniforms is an absolute no. If Haslam wants to piss of the entire fan base, he'll decide to change the uniforms or helmets.
Cheerleaders are lame...who really cares that we don't have them? Is that a reason to go to the game? Changing the uniforms is an absolute no. If Haslam wants to piss of the entire fan base, he'll decide to change the uniforms or helmets.
What's wrong with a little T & A ?
I'd say the fan base is split 60/40 on uniforms, with the majority in favor of keeping them the same.
Haslam has stated he is open to making changes from a marketing standpoint which includes uniforms, and personally I think it'd be great to start this new era with a fresh look.
-
Homgren - fine.. get his fat ass outta here.
Hecket needs to be fairly evaluated. I think he has earned his stay.
Shurms could save his job this year if the team keeps making strides. They are improving nearly each week and until they stop improving, shurmur should be retained (even if i do want to punch his face).
-
Cheerleaders are lame...who really cares that we don't have them? Is that a reason to go to the game? Changing the uniforms is an absolute no. If Haslam wants to piss of the entire fan base, he'll decide to change the uniforms or helmets.
What's wrong with a little T & A ?
I'd say the fan base is split 60/40 on uniforms, with the majority in favor of keeping them the same.
Haslam has stated he is open to making changes from a marketing standpoint which includes uniforms, and personally I think it'd be great to start this new era with a fresh look.
What's wrong with a little T & A ?
I'd say the fan base is split 60/40 on uniforms, with the majority in favor of keeping them the same.
Haslam has stated he is open to making changes from a marketing standpoint which includes uniforms, and personally I think it'd be great to start this new era with a fresh look.
We don't need cheerleaders. We don't need new uniforms. Put together a winning team and the marketing will take care of it's self!
-
Homgren - fine.. get his fat ass outta here.
Hecket needs to be fairly evaluated. I think he has earned his stay.
Shurms could save his job this year if the team keeps making strides. They are improving nearly each week and until they stop improving, shurmur should be retained (even if i do want to punch his face).
Homgren - fine.. get his fat ass outta here.
Hecket needs to be fairly evaluated. I think he has earned his stay.
Shurms could save his job this year if the team keeps making strides. They are improving nearly each week and until they stop improving, shurmur should be retained (even if i do want to punch his face).
I'd rather start with a clean slate, Heckert is overrated, Shurmur is a fairy.
-
Haslam will be live on ESPN Cleveland.
-
There were some things I did despise about Pussy as well, like forcing his system on players and hiring the worst coach in the league in Vagina.
-
-
I think it would be an atrocious idea. He's been talking about the great tradition and history of the Browns franchise. Well, the uniforms and colors are part of that tradition and history. Changing them would be a PR disaster.
I think it would be an atrocious idea. He's been talking about the great tradition and history of the Browns franchise. Well, the uniforms and colors are part of that tradition and history. Changing them would be a PR disaster.
^^^ this.
And Heckkkkkert better stay. He is the best thing that has happened to Cleveland since 1999.
-
NFL network to carry the Haslem presser at 1:20 pm
-
What's wrong with a little T & A ?
I'd say the fan base is split 60/40 on uniforms, with the majority in favor of keeping them the same.
Haslam has stated he is open to making changes from a marketing standpoint which includes uniforms, and personally I think it'd be great to start this new era with a fresh look.
We don't need cheerleaders. We don't need new uniforms. Put together a winning team and the marketing will take care of it's self!
We don't need cheerleaders. We don't need new uniforms. Put together a winning team and the marketing will take care of it's self!
Cheerleaders are a marketing expense- you think they're going to work for free? I've been to plenty of away games, and to me cheerleaders are a distraction (Ben-gals). You want cheerleaders, go to your local High school game or Ohio State's. IMHO don't need cheerleaders. Start playing exciting football, and the cheering will take care of itself.
You want to see T&A, there's plenty of great free porn available 24\7 on the Internet.
& We've been through this 1,000 times on the board. The uniforms have already been "tweaked" a bunch of times. Orange pants, Brown pants. One thing that should NEVER be changed is the helmet. As the only team in the NFL that doesn't have a logo on the helmet- that makes it unique. You probably would think Penn State should put a Nittany Lion (whatever the hell that is) on their helmets too.
-
I think it would be an atrocious idea. He's been talking about the great tradition and history of the Browns franchise. Well, the uniforms and colors are part of that tradition and history. Changing them would be a PR disaster.
^^^ this.
And Heckkkkkert better stay. He is the best thing that has happened to Cleveland since 1999.
And Heckkkkkert better stay. He is the best thing that has happened to Cleveland since 1999.
That's arguable, and even if it were true it still doesn't mean he's good enough.
-
The presser is on now
-
This is a little off topic, but I would like cheerleaders and new uniforms. I think the old school uni's are stale, and would be all for a more modern design. I am torn about changing the helmets as part of it, but if the design was right I would be cool with it.
Cheerleaders are lame...who really cares that we don't have them? Is that a reason to go to the game? Changing the uniforms is an absolute no. If Haslam wants to piss of the entire fan base, he'll decide to change the uniforms or helmets.
Cheerleaders are lame...who really cares that we don't have them? Is that a reason to go to the game? Changing the uniforms is an absolute no. If Haslam wants to piss of the entire fan base, he'll decide to change the uniforms or helmets.
Cheerleaders are not lame.
I think it would be an atrocious idea. He's been talking about the great tradition and history of the Browns franchise. Well, the uniforms and colors are part of that tradition and history. Changing them would be a PR disaster.
I am not saying to change the colors, but a new design and mixing it up with some different combinations of orange and brown as well as something fresher than just stripes at the shoulder pads would be cool with me and all of my friends who are Browns fans. I like what the Seahawks did with their uni's for example. I think "PR disaster" is a bit exaggerated.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login