Jarvis Jones
-
yeah i forgot i didn't watch any football yesterday. and i also forgot to check with you before i posted. cuz god knows you can't agree with one thing i have to say.
that's alright. weren't you one of the guys out front with a sign waiting for holmgren to get off the plane like he was some prophet or war hero? and you also said klein would not be an option for us next draft. dude he's an option for any team even if you pick him to trade and get picks.
yeah i forgot i didn't watch any football yesterday. and i also forgot to check with you before i posted. cuz god knows you can't agree with one thing i have to say.
that's alright. weren't you one of the guys out front with a sign waiting for holmgren to get off the plane like he was some prophet or war hero? and you also said klein would not be an option for us next draft. dude he's an option for any team even if you pick him to trade and get picks.
I don't think I ever said anything about Klein. I don't know enough about him, I have paid 0 attention to him.
but I do admit I was excited for Holmgren.
-
I wouldn't judge him just on his performance against the Gators, saying their offense line is horrible is being nice. Theres a reason they were running the ball so much. gotta check out DaMontre Moore next time aTm is on the tube, guy is a beast...
How in the world does Lattimore not enter the draft??? No way he goes back to school to risk being injured again..
I wouldn't judge him just on his performance against the Gators, saying their offense line is horrible is being nice. Theres a reason they were running the ball so much. gotta check out DaMontre Moore next time aTm is on the tube, guy is a beast...
How in the world does Lattimore not enter the draft??? No way he goes back to school to risk being injured again..
Lattimore's dream was to play for Carolina and to win a Heisman. He's an absolutely fantastic guy and has clearly said before that the NFL will be there when he's done with college. I have met him on campus and spoken with him at parties and he just doesn't seem like the guy to ditch college because the NFL is knocking.
Also, his draft stock is clearly going to fall, so it would just make sense to stay in school and try to improve his stock.
-
I want Lattimore to just take it slow.
Can you grey shirt in football?
Jones is a great fit on this team.
Jones, Jackson, Johnson across the board.
-
That injury definitely looks like a career ender...If he ever plays football again it will be a testament to how far we've come in the medical field...30 years ago he'd never be able to walk again without a crutch...And even now that knee will never be the same
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
That injury definitely looks like a career ender...If he ever plays football again it will be a testament to how far we've come in the medical field...30 years ago he'd never be able to walk again without a crutch...And even now that knee will never be the same
He may still be able to play. There were no breaks, only a dislocation and ligament damage. The first report of the injury on ESPN was wrong.
-
we need a play maker on defense. A ball hawk.. Look how poopy the steelers look on D when Gayboy Troy doesnt play. Ed Reed of the Ravens..
Someone like Clay Matthews, Brian HGH Cushing..
An impact defensive player.
we need a play maker on defense. A ball hawk.. Look how poopy the steelers look on D when Gayboy Troy doesnt play. Ed Reed of the Ravens..
Someone like Clay Matthews, Brian HGH Cushing..
An impact defensive player.
That player is Manti Te'o he fits perfect as an OLB in this scheme. Jarvis Jones projects to be an OLB in a 3-4 scheme not a DE in the scheme we run. Now if for some reason we go back to the 3-4 than Jones might be a better pick. But if you want the highest impact in this scheme you want Manti Teo. Every week his draft stock rises and i wouldn't be surprised if he goes as high as 4 when its all said and done. the guy is very intelligent, high character and loves to hit! We would instantly have one of the best LB corps in football with his addition. Hell when was the last time you heard a LB mentioned in heisman talk? He's a once in a decade LB. Teo reminds me of Troy P at the linebacker position a nasty hitter thats very smart and fast. We'll regret it if we pass on him!
-
we need a play maker on defense. A ball hawk.. Look how poopy the steelers look on D when Gayboy Troy doesnt play. Ed Reed of the Ravens..
Someone like Clay Matthews, Brian HGH Cushing..
An impact defensive player.
That player is Manti Te'o he fits perfect as an OLB in this scheme. Jarvis Jones projects to be an OLB in a 3-4 scheme not a DE in the scheme we run. Now if for some reason we go back to the 3-4 than Jones might be a better pick. But if you want the highest impact in this scheme you want Manti Teo. Every week his draft stock rises and i wouldn't be surprised if he goes as high as 4 when its all said and done. the guy is very intelligent, high character and loves to hit! We would instantly have one of the best LB corps in football with his addition. Hell when was the last time you heard a LB mentioned in heisman talk? He's a once in a decade LB. Teo reminds me of Troy P at the linebacker position a nasty hitter thats very smart and fast. We'll regret it if we pass on him!
That player is Mante Te'o he fits perfect as an OLB in this scheme. Jarvis Jones projects to be an OLB in a 3-4 scheme not a DE in the scheme we run. Now if for some reason we go back to the 3-4 than Jones might be a better pick. But if you want the highest impact in this scheme you want Mante Teo. Every week his draft stock rises and i wouldn't be surprised if he goes as high as 4 when its all said and done. the guy is very intelligent, high character and loves to hit! We would instantly have one of the best LB corps in football with his addition. Hell when was the last time you heard a LB mentioned in heisman talk? He's a once in a decade LB. Teo reminds me of Troy P at the linebacker position a nasty hitter thats very smart and fast. We'll regret it if we pass on him!
I think he would be a great pick for us as well.
-
I believe that either Jones or Teo would be a great pick for us. Mingo would be a pretty good pick as well if Jones is off the board.
-
I'd of gladly sacrificed Jacksonville and Seattle wins last year for Luck or Griffin.
I think Weeden is, and will continue to be, as good as Luck
I wouldn't trade Richardson and Weeden for Luck and a different guy at #22 from what I have seen so far.
And those two wins were good for my sanity.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I think Weeden is, and will continue to be, as good as Luck
I wouldn't trade Richardson and Weeden for Luck and a different guy at #22 from what I have seen so far.
And those two wins were good for my sanity.
Zombo
Yes the two wins were pleasant surprises- but don't let that cloud your vision. I'd still take Luck and the #2 running back over Weeden and Richardson. Weeden might be equal right now, but his shelf life will be at least 5 years shorter than Luck's.
-
Zombo said:
I think Weeden is, and will continue to be, as good as Luck
I wouldn't trade Richardson and Weeden for Luck and a different guy at #22 from what I have seen so far.
And those two wins were good for my sanity.
Zombo
Yes the two wins were pleasant surprises- but don't let that cloud your vision. I'd still take Luck and the #2 running back over Weeden and Richardson. Weeden might be equal right now, but his shelf life will be at least 5 years shorter than Luck's.
Yes the two wins were pleasant surprises- but don't let that cloud your vision. I'd still take Luck and the #2 running back over Weeden and Richardson. Weeden might be equal right now, but his shelf life will be at least 5 years shorter than Luck's.
No way of knowing that at this point. Chances are, Luck will have a longer career but that's no guarentee.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login