Skip to content

Predictions

Political Discussion
71 10 2.3k
  • Anyone want to see who gets closest?

    Guess the electoral tally, and the margin of victory in the popular vote. You can change/edit it up until voting starts on Tuesday.

    Winner gets Cal's farm.

  • Here's a link where you can decide each state's pick.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19794259

  • I've got it 276-262, Romney taking NM, CO, VA, NC, FL

  • $1 Bob

  • I've got it 285-253. Obama gets VA and CO in a squeaker, and NH by 3-4. Romney takes FL by 1-2 and NC handily.

    I'd say popular vote is Obama by .6%

  • I'm also going to nominate this for Post of the Month:

    "Obama canvasser charged with groping woman's breasts... and Obamao says NOTHING about it."

  • Oh come on Heck.

    It hasn't been that long since every single liberal pundit was badgering every single Republican to defend the phony charges of racism in the tea party.

    That's 1 of the oldest tricks in the book, insisting somebody defend something like that.

    Just to keep them on the defensitive.

    By the way I'm not much interested in parsing the election results before hand. Suffice it to say that I'd put money on Obama winning the whole thing if I was forced to bet.

    For reasons I've listed often times before.

    WSS

  • 274Obama- 264 Romney

    Obama takes ohio and PA while Romney takes WI, FL, and VA. Romney wins the overall total though by less than 1%.

  • Anyone want to see who gets closest?

    Guess the electoral tally, and the margin of victory in the popular vote. You can change/edit it up until voting starts on Tuesday.

    Winner gets Cal's farm.

    @heckofajobbrownie said:

    Anyone want to see who gets closest?

    Guess the electoral tally, and the margin of victory in the popular vote. You can change/edit it up until voting starts on Tuesday.

    Winner gets Cal's farm.

    I want an Amish farm in case we lose electricity again, I'll be more prepared.

  • 274Obama- 264 Romney

    Obama takes ohio and PA while Romney takes WI, FL, and VA. Romney wins the overall total though by less than 1%.

    @sadbrownsfan said:

    274Obama- 264 Romney

    Obama takes ohio and PA while Romney takes WI, FL, and VA. Romney wins the overall total though by less than 1%.

    I don't think Romney's got much of a shot in Wisconsin, but we'll see. Nobody knows.

  • @heckofajobbrownie said:

    Anyone want to see who gets closest?

    Guess the electoral tally, and the margin of victory in the popular vote. You can change/edit it up until voting starts on Tuesday.

    Winner gets Cal's farm.

    I want an Amish farm in case we lose electricity again, I'll be more prepared.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I want an Amish farm in case we lose electricity again, I'll be more prepared.

    Cal's Amish.

    His computer is a coal fired model.

    WSS

  • newmapz.jpg

    Obamao loses the election but wins all of his "home" states.

  • I secretly want a tie 269-269. to watch everyone's head explode trying to figure out what to do next.

  • obama-says-on-comedy-show-that-4-dead-americans-not-optimal.jpg

    And we do not see one liberal on this board refute the evidence, to be silent and vote for Obama is a Vote that will place the blood of 4 dead Americans on your hands

  • Oh come on Heck.

    It hasn't been that long since every single liberal pundit was badgering every single Republican to defend the phony charges of racism in the tea party.

    That's 1 of the oldest tricks in the book, insisting somebody defend something like that.

    Just to keep them on the defensitive.

    By the way I'm not much interested in parsing the election results before hand. Suffice it to say that I'd put money on Obama winning the whole thing if I was forced to bet.

    For reasons I've listed often times before.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Oh come on Heck.

    It hasn't been that long since every single liberal pundit was badgering every single Republican to defend the phony charges of racism in the tea party.

    That's 1 of the oldest tricks in the book, insisting somebody defend something like that.

    Just to keep them on the defensitive.

    By the way I'm not much interested in parsing the election results before hand. Suffice it to say that I'd put money on Obama winning the whole thing if I was forced to bet.

    For reasons I've listed often times before.

    WSS

    Yes, you're right, Steve. If this were a Romney canvasser in Colorado this would be the top story on the evening news.

    And there is no racism in the Republican Party. Zero. None.

  • Yes heck it would have been a big story.

    WSS

  • obama-says-on-comedy-show-that-4-dead-americans-not-optimal.jpg

    And we do not see one liberal on this board refute the evidence, to be silent and vote for Obama is a Vote that will place the blood of 4 dead Americans on your hands

    @saint said:

    obama-says-on-comedy-show-that-4-dead-americans-not-optimal.jpg

    And we do not see one liberal on this board refute the evidence, to be silent and vote for Obama is a Vote that will place the blood of 4 dead Americans on your hands

    You're Retarded.

    Did you actually watch that within context?

    No... of course you didn't...

  • Yes heck it would have been a big story.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Yes heck it would have been a big story.

    WSS

    God, you've become such a wingnut. You have Obamao disease worse than Cal.

    You really need a break.

  • It's really all about Ohio. If Romney can't win Ohio, here are his paths:

    Carry Florida and Virginia, where he's even and losing, plus Wisconsin, where Obama is winning fairly comfortably.

    Carry Florida and Virginia, plus Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, and New Hampshire. He's not ahead in any of those four states.

    Not impossible, but he's probably got to have Ohio. And the state polls say he doesn't have it.

    RCP-Ohio.png