Skip to content

Rapid Reaction

The Browns Board
28 19 1.5k
  • We have six seconds to run a play for the end zone. We kick the field goal. We have the timeout if its incomplete. I've only been watching the nfl for about 20 years, but I thought that was enough time to take a shot, and shurmer played like a pussy. Someone please tell me I'm wrong so I can let it go

    @comeonman said:

    We have six seconds to run a play for the end zone. We kick the field goal. We have the timeout if its incomplete. I've only been watching the nfl for about 20 years, but I thought that was enough time to take a shot, and shurmer played like a pussy. Someone please tell me I'm wrong so I can let it go

    you are not wrong. Also against Indy he punts on 4th and 1 in Indy territory, and then goes for it on 4th and 2 in his OWN territory, basiclly giving the Ravens a free FG to put the game out of reach.

    FIRE SHURMER NOW!!!!!!!!!

  • @mike-h said:

    Bring back Mangenius. He got done dirty by the Walrus.

    I agree... biggest mistake this Browns team has made. Manginin would have us competing and looking like a pro tea,,, Walrus sucks for screwing that up!

  • Stop Bitching already!!!! For Christ sakes we got to see our vaunted Reverse again. We get to see it once a game. What more can you ask for!!!!!!

    Weeden did suck today

    TRich was beast today

    defense was great, except for 3 drives, so happens those three drives won the game

    facts are facts As much as I hate the Ravens they are better than us, not bye much but still better

    QB Ravens

    RB Even

    WR Ravens

    Oline Even

    Special Teams Even

    Defense front 7 Even

    Defense Backs Even

    They win because of Flaco is better than Weeden and there Wide outs our better than ours...

  • Stop Bitching already!!!! For Christ sakes we got to see our vaunted Reverse again. We get to see it once a game. What more can you ask for!!!!!!

    Weeden did suck today

    TRich was beast today

    defense was great, except for 3 drives, so happens those three drives won the game

    facts are facts As much as I hate the Ravens they are better than us, not bye much but still better

    QB Ravens

    RB Even

    WR Ravens

    Oline Even

    Special Teams Even

    Defense front 7 Even

    Defense Backs Even

    They win because of Flaco is better than Weeden and there Wide outs our better than ours...

    @tampadawgs said:

    Stop Bitching already!!!! For Christ sakes we got to see our vaunted Reverse again. We get to see it once a game. What more can you ask for!!!!!!

    Weeden did suck today

    TRich was beast today

    defense was great, except for 3 drives, so happens those three drives won the game

    facts are facts As much as I hate the Ravens they are better than us, not bye much but still better

    QB Ravens

    RB Even

    WR Ravens

    Oline Even

    Special Teams Even

    Defense front 7 Even

    Defense Backs Even

    They win because of Flaco is better than Weeden and there Wide outs our better than ours...

    and their coach is WAY WAY WAY better then ours

  • Suffice it to say that after we lose to the Ratbirds after mounting a comeback I am p.o.'d and in a foul mood. But then, I see on my tv the Browns players taking off their helmets and smiling and acting like it was social hour after the game with the Ravens. Do these guys not care that they are losers? What the hell is going on with this team? I hate to lose, and when I do, I am not all smiles and laughing and carrying on like it is no big deal. I am not saying to disrespect their opponents after the game, but for shit's sake, have some pride in yourself and don't take losing lightly. I am sick of these candy ass Browns teams with no heart.

    My point is that the Browns players take losing with a grain of salt and that is awful. You would never see Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant hugging everyone after getting beat on their home courts (and they play 82 games a season). There are winners and there are losers, and winners don't act like the Browns did after a home loss like that. Let's put the shoe on the other foot. Do you think that the Raven's would be smiling and hugging the Browns if we embarrassed them in their home stadium? I bet not.

  • ^^these guys are friends first, enemies on the field second. I miss the old 80's rivalries in the NBA and wish today's NFL was like that. You'd never see Bird and Jordon yacking it up smiling like they're making plans to go f each other after the game.

  • The sooner shurmur goes the better..

    IMHO Haslam cant shake things up fast enough when it comes to removing any management at any level that was put in place by randy lerner and mike holmgren..

  • @tampadawgs said:

    Stop Bitching already!!!! For Christ sakes we got to see our vaunted Reverse again. We get to see it once a game. What more can you ask for!!!!!!

    Weeden did suck today

    TRich was beast today

    defense was great, except for 3 drives, so happens those three drives won the game

    facts are facts As much as I hate the Ravens they are better than us, not bye much but still better

    QB Ravens

    RB Even

    WR Ravens

    Oline Even

    Special Teams Even

    Defense front 7 Even

    Defense Backs Even

    They win because of Flaco is better than Weeden and there Wide outs our better than ours...

    and their coach is WAY WAY WAY better then ours

    @browns149 said:

    and their coach is WAY WAY WAY better then ours

    ^+1. The Browns didn't lose because they were outplayed- they got outcoached. Shur-loss must go- the sooner, the better.

  • Shurm had a real bad game. After we got it together, we beat them up for 2+ quarters and only got 15 points out of it.

    The amount of miscommunication, sloppy play calling and confused looks tells it all.

  • @brownindian said:

    and miss our opportunity to get the #1 Draft pick? No way! There is a reason Haslam still has Shurmur coaching.

    If you think Haslam is playing for the first draft pick, you don't know much about our new owner..

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    If you think Haslam is playing for the first draft pick, you don't know much about our new owner..

    Right. Besides, there is no clear #1 player to be had like last year. (Andrew Luck). I am not even sure if there is a consensus on who the Top 5 may be. Plus, those in the Top 5 may not be at positions the Browns are looking for. They may be QBs or DTs. The Browns will probably need a DE, OLB, CB or FS. The best of those don't come into play until like picks 5-10, where the Browns may end up.

    KC and Jax will go #1 and 2. And face it, the Browns are only 1 game behind in the standing to the likes of Dallas, Washington, Oakland....and they play them all near the end of this season.