Skip to content

Exit Polls

Political Discussion
110 14 2.9k
  • Go here..

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012-election-results

    Fox is showing Kentucky and Indiana as reporting and Romney winning those so far and is ahead in the popular vote.

  • So the UP decided not to give the results of exit polls in 38 states?

    @saint said:

    So the UP decided not to give the results of exit polls in 38 states?

    you really don't know how this works at all, do you?

    This is Mr. T or Bunker, right? Figures.

  • Second wave of exits:

    CO, NC, VA: tied.

    FL +1 Romney

    Obama

    Iowa +2, MN +2, NH +2, NV

    +6 OH +3, WI +4, PA +3

  • So maybe I'm not remembering correctly.

    Weren't news organizations going to refrain from calling a state until the pool's closed nationwide?

    WSS

  • I'm not watching the news so I don't know what they're doing, but no, I don't think they agreed to do that. Some states are easy to call.

  • Maybe they just agreed to wait until state polls closed to call them.

    WSS

  • I just think they've learned (hopefully) to wait until they absolutely know they can call a state and not try to be first, then end up being wrong.

    I'm not even tuning in until later tonight. They're not going to know anything for a while.

  • you really don't know how this works at all, do you?<br /><br />This is Mr. T or Bunker, right? Figures.<br />

    You really are arrogant cunt, I was referencing an article/headline that I saw earlier today.

    Who the fuck do you think you are? Not everyone can see things from your point of view, because the can't get their head that far up your ass. So stick it back up your ass you sock puppet.

  • If anyone is doing their math from 4 years ago it came down to Cleveland to decide which way the state went.

    So with that said you will have a bunch of welfare sucking rats determine the state unless some of the people in Cleveland wake up to the fucking commie fake Obama and decide they don't want his shit anymore.

  • you really don't know how this works at all, do you?<br /><br />This is Mr. T or Bunker, right? Figures.<br />

    You really are arrogant cunt, I was referencing an article/headline that I saw earlier today.

    Who the fuck do you think you are? Not everyone can see things from your point of view, because the can't get their head that far up your ass. So stick it back up your ass you sock puppet.

    @saint said:

    You really are arrogant cunt, I was referencing an article/headline that I saw earlier today.

    Who the fuck do you think you are? Not everyone can see things from your point of view, because the can't get their head that far up your ass. So stick it back up your ass you sock puppet.

    If anyone can figure out a way to talk to a sad, ignorant fuck like you, I'm all ears.

  • And...scene!

  • Hahahahaha!

  • Boom! And out comes the real reason bunker t. Saint hated him all along. As if we didn't know.

  • If only Steve could launch into an explanation of why that's not racist, and how Democrats are the real racists, this could be the greatest thread ever. But it might be the greatest already no matter what he says.

    Classic.

  • @saint said:

    maybe you need to take that niggers dick out of your mouth first

    Saved before delete

  • Lol, bunker. Get the fuck outta here, you scumbag.

    Also. Romney said he only wrote a victory speech for tonight. What a fucking prick.

  • well, with all the fraud, I don't blame him.

    Obamao is the fascist prick. He's the one you libs should worry about.

    But you won't until it's too late, and his sheet REALLY hits the fan.

  • If only Steve could launch into an explanation of why that's not racist, and how Democrats are the real racists, this could be the greatest thread ever. But it might be the greatest already no matter what he says.

    Classic.

    @heckofajobbrownie said:

    If only Steve could launch into an explanation of why that's not racist, and how Democrats are the real racists, this could be the greatest thread ever. But it might be the greatest already no matter what he says.

    Classic.

    Saint (T bunker) is a fucking asshole.

    But he's less representative of the Republican Party than the groups that vote on an anti white platform.

    It's just that they don't bother you.

    But your'e an unapologetic hypocrite.

    WSS

  • By the way Saint or whoever you are if you keep this shit up I will ask the administration to boot your ass.

    WSS

  • @heckofajobbrownie said:

    If only Steve could launch into an explanation of why that's not racist, and how Democrats are the real racists, this could be the greatest thread ever. But it might be the greatest already no matter what he says.

    Classic.

    Saint (T bunker) is a fucking asshole.

    But he's less representative of the Republican Party than the groups that vote on an anti white platform.

    It's just that they don't bother you.

    But your'e an unapologetic hypocrite.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    If only Steve could launch into an explanation of why that's not racist, and how Democrats are the real racists, this could be the greatest thread ever. But it might be the greatest already no matter what he says.

    Classic.

    dont flatter yourself, your leftist opinion is like the proverbial asshole too..... an arguement that RARELY stays the same- and stinks in more ways than one. I'd be careful of which one suits you best!

    Saint (T bunker) is a fucking asshole.

    But he's less representative of the Republican Party than the groups that vote on an anti white platform.

    It's just that they don't bother you.

    But your'e an unapologetic hypocrite.

    WSS

    thx for the entirely appropriate and civil responses across the board